It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Claim New Technology (Based on Quantum Entanglement) Renders Stealth Useless

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Haha. Naw my hoon days were in my 20s. Havent rolled a car on mulholland dr. in at least 9 years. Or driven off a cliffon accident in just as long! Yes my stupid ass has managed to do both. At least i wasnt the one who flipped a boat messing around at full throttle. Looking at you my fishing friend. Or manage to sail over a submerged water pump and sink a boat. Again looking at my fishing pall. Ever tried to swim to shore with all your rods and tackle?
edit on 30-9-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Most of my experience is with NT. I did want to get rich enough to buy a small island off the eastern coast, like Kangaroo Island off QL.

eta: I had given some thought to claiming a religious exemption such as Our Lady of the Miraculous Hoon, but it didn't seem worth the time and effort. Hooning isn't confined to age. It's an attitude.

edit on 30-9-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
aaah, marmite on toast, delicious. You either love it or hate it.

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: hutch622

Here is another unofficial Aussie anthem .

It seemed to puzzle the locals why we were in love with "I Am Australian". I'd have dualed in a second if it hadn't been made clear to me that I could never do that. Not that the Australian contingent at (place) wouldn't have been delighted.

You can keep both Vegemite and Marmite, though.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

This would be a town a little north of toowoomba.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nelloh62
aaah, marmite on toast, delicious. You either love it or hate it.

Gah.

Truthfully, I can handle either Vegemite or Marmite if there's beer involved, and if it's spread thinly enough on the toast.

It's not awful. But it's disgusting. There's a difference.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

The big problem with Port Augusta up to Darwin is sometimes the distance between attractions is sometimes quite large . Having said that there are a lot of hidden gems that the locals try to keep quiet .

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

The big problem with Port Augusta up to Darwin is sometimes the distance between attractions is sometimes quite large .

It's all attractive, you just have to get your mind right.

Or be a navvy, which I am anyway.

Long ago, in my post-military days, a very smart northern Italian gent named Dr Francesco Lupinetti who went on to work for the same people as I (more or less) said I'd make a perfect Australian because I was a total redneck, was absolutely right. Although probably not for the reasons he had in mind.

eta: I think it really surprised him the day he cussed out someone in Italian and I burst into laughter. Alas, Italian was one of my three languages. I had understood him from the first day I met him at MITRE, I just didn't let on.
edit on 30-9-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

Hey nelloh hows the hydrangea? Dead i hope.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

It's all attractive, you just have to get your mind right.

The Americans at Woomera loved the scenery and we could not quite work it out . I grew up with it . When we visited friends we met in Woomera they could not work out why we were fascinated with your scenery in the US .
edit on 30-9-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hi Bass. Nope the bugger is back to full size and blooming. I swear to god it's smirking at me

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: nelloh62

Hey nelloh hows the hydrangea? Dead i hope.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

The Americans at Woomera loved the scenery and we could not quite work it out .

Hell, I even like the central desert area. It's epic. All of it.

Dr Lupinetti once said "It's an attitude. Southerners and Australians are the same. They just don't know it. It's a combination of family, country, and openness. You are a beautiful but parochial people. And you would make a perfect Australian" Which, I suppose, he was also right about. Grant you, I think he was trying to be insulting but it's true anyway.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Ha ha , im not sure if its an attitude , more of a she will be right , a bit like the NT means Not Today Nor Tomorrow .
edit on 30-9-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Oh look ** blink.** Now i have a friend. Whered he come from?

Reflections are hell, and aren't that uncommon with freaky unnatural changes in refractive indices.

who put this mother#ing lens in my mother#ing gravitation?

and does it spiral the other way down under?
edit on 30-9-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Oh no Hoonigans!

Here's some Ken Block

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

NT = Not Today; No Tomorrow; Not Tuesday; Not Thursday!!!!

Just moved back here after being overseas and nothing has changed - except the heat, it's gotten bloody hotter! Build up is already well and truly here and it's only the beginning of October!

Anyway time for a Bundy; League Grand Final about to start.

BTW does any of this fancy stuff ever come down this way, I am constantly looking up but never lucky! Did see something rather interesting in a previous professional and another country though; something on radar one day that was there and then gone; but long enough to leave a trail - those trail dots were a long ways apart hahahaha
edit on 2-10-2016 by Gurumuka because: editorial changes

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gurumuka

Well we are getting the f35s although they wont be up to US standards , Zaphod knows more about this . All the really cool stuff the US doesn't export anymore .

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The original post's linking article is a bunch of bovine excrement.

If this was a break-through technology the Chinese Gvt would have the program compartmentalized and secret beyond belief. You would know nothing of it, it would not be in the magazines, periodicals or internet news sites.
The fact that you see this article means one of three things:
1. The Chinese press is spewing BS for national pride's sake.
2. The technology is theoretically accurate but they have been unable to achieve success and are therefore looking for ideas via comments from tech sites in the US and Europe.
3. Every other BS option...

Sorry guys. Those who cannot totally compromise stealth are always the first to say its worthless. But if its worthless, why are China, Russia and even Iran still spending crazy money trying to replicate the US's stealth tech?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intelgurl

It's always awesome to see you in a thread.

Up to anything cool?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If someone modifies a method outlined in a Patent then the new method is not protected. China developed new material technology for the receiver.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sy.gunson

And the range at which it works isn't overly effective against stealth. They can, and will have launched weapons well before it detects them.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join