It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Building 7 Supposed to be Hit by a Plane?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Building 7 was damaged in the North Tower collapse a 20 storey tear in wall facing North Tower large chunk a few stories high on the SW corner fires left to burn for a few hours and what about the diesel tanks in the building

Also large structural members failing will make loud noises any loud noise that day became an explosion.

I have tested various building components to destruction on site and at test facilities over MANY years.

If you think a top floor collapse can't make it to the ground

Explain that to the families of the 14 construction workers killed in the above.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
Yeah, it blows my mind that PERHAPS some people will fall for the old "jet fuel weakening the structure" story .

Yeah and it blows my mind when people COMMENT on the fuel and NOT the STRUCTURAL DAMAGE done by the planes

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If it was impossible for a large airplane to hit the Pentagon?

Or

It was impossible for novice pilots to hit the towers?

In the context of conspiracist's impossibilities, how was a jetliner going to hit WTC 7? Who was going to fly the jet? Evidently it wasn't an autopilot or drone targeting the WTC buildings?

The conspiracists debunked the possibility of a jet hitting WTC 7 with their own rules of physics and narratives.

Conspiracists and lack of continuity..........

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

No, you prove there were no sounds of explosions, if that is what you're saying.

Many people including firemen reported hearing explosions. Dozens, probably hundreds of people. I was not there myself, but I've seen numerous, countless accounts of people reporting explosions.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

MAJOR structural components failing can make LOUD noises which are then called explosions for want of a better word.

Any loud noise that day could be a claimed an explosion.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
it's fair to say that 93 was shot-down due to jets being scrambled, with emphasis on high-jacked airline?

it was never the intention to scramble jets, but didn't they have to make us think they were protecting us- while at the same time conducting off shore operations mimicking real life holy crap it's really going down!?

yes bld 7 housed much of the evidence regarding rumsfilds claim a day prior...

i watch murder shows on tv, so I know how to be an investigator.

which side was I on when bush said it's us against them?
edit on (10/14/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Mianeye

No, you prove there were no sounds of explosions, if that is what you're saying.

Many people including firemen reported hearing explosions. Dozens, probably hundreds of people. I was not there myself, but I've seen numerous, countless accounts of people reporting explosions.

Richard Gage said the explosives of his narrative were designed to fizzle with no flash. Care to explain how anyone witnessed explosions?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I suppose next you will tell me that cows farting loudly could cause those explosions. LOL, you guys are special, in that permanent state of denial.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I suppose next you will tell me that cows farting loudly could cause those explosions. LOL, you guys are special, in that permanent state of denial.

Going to state a fact for debate.

Richard Gage said the WTC cutting charges were designed to fizzle with no flash. Then Gage said his fizzle no flash cutting demolitions caused lateral ejection of WTC columns. How does that work without creating a pressure wave that would be clearly audible on video?

I thought the whole point of cutting charges were to eliminate explosions and ejections.

It's so confusing?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to

i watch murder shows on tv, so I know how to be an investigator
: loveguy

So if I watch a doctor show on TV means I can do brain surgery....??

COOL

Always wanted to do surgery on someone

Perfect application of "truther" logic ......

If it was on TV must be true.......

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Typical reply from someone with NO actual experience in the subject they are talking about.

So thousands of tons of steel collapsing would make no noise

When testing a structral bolt to destruction the hoist operator with me about 150 feet up on the outside of s building thought the hoist was about to collapse , my bad I should really have warned him about the noise and not to worry

edit on 19-10-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join