It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Building 7 Supposed to be Hit by a Plane?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: reldra

I have 3 trains of thought in my mind.

1 is that the last one was detonated on purpose so it didnt fall over and cause more deaths. Possibly 'they' saw the foundation was compromised and decided to destroy it from the bottom. Mabe they do this for all skyscrapersa and we just don't know. Who would want to tell us that?

2 there was enough time to detonate the 3rd one, knowing there was evidence in it people didn't want to come out. That seems less likley if 1 is true. If it was just to not have a building not fall over, would they have the time? Would that building have fallen over?

3 It was all planned.

I find a mix of 2 and 3 to be more likley I have read every single 9/11 thread on this site.

What the about the couple hundred year old buildings that remained intact, standing right next to the twin towers??
How come they didn't fall or why were they not pulled for "safety" as well?

This whole mess was an obvious inside job/false flag since day 1.

9/11 is a joke in my town

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Demolition requires explosives, explosives make loud sounds, there were no such sounds in New York when the buildings collapsed.

The sound of demolition.

Wrong.

Demolition doesn't require explosives.

www.autostemtechnology.com...

What if this technology was around 15 years ago and no one knew anything about it....?

MR

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
What the about the couple hundred year old buildings that remained intact, standing right next to the twin towers??
How come they didn't fall or why were they not pulled for "safety" as well?

Which buildings are you referring to? None of the buildings on the WTC site were built before 1973.

9/11 is a joke in my town

Your town is a joke in my town.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red

Demolition requires explosives, explosives make loud sounds, there were no such sounds in New York when the buildings collapsed.

The sound of demolition.

Wrong.

What if this technology was around 15 years ago and no one knew anything about it....?

MR

The Autostem poppers only work in boreholes and break rock by pressurizing the borehole to crack the rock. If you look at the product, it has plastic rings that seal the borehole. Look up CARDOX, a CO2 burster used in coal mining for a similar concept.

www.cardox.co.uk...
edit on 9/22/2016 by pteridine because: ETA link

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Just noticed the planes numbers interesting coincidence.
93= 12
175=13
77= 14

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

If you can't see the difference that would explain why you believe in this conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Hijackers on Flight 93 dialed in the VOR radio beacon at Washington National airport

Intended target was Capitol building in Washington - "TOWER OF LAWS" according to Bin Laden

Problem with hitting WTC 7 at 47 stories is that was ringed by number of buildings of similar or greater height
preventing an aircraft from having a clear shot at the building

The twin towers presented the greatest impediment - WTC 1 was only 350 ft south of WTC 7 and would, like it twin
prevent an aircraft from approaching in the that direction

After the towers fell the resulting dust and smoke would have hampered visibility

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

definatly a bang bang at the time frame of 41 seconds and the fireman certainly turns as if he heard the booms....

How and why would the lobby windows blow out from a plane hitting some 70 floors above ?...

Anyone ?

Lot of stuff falling , elevators crashing down, debris falling off building

Did you listen to the video ...?? At 1:10 fireman describes how arriving in lobby all the windows were blown out

Then states that found out was jet fuel pouring down the elevator shafts exploding ......

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Yeah right....and here I was thinking that the fuel was burned higher up in the building to make the heat needed to make the buildings fall yet you say the fuel flowed away.....hmmmmm

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: firerescue

Yeah right....and here I was thinking that the fuel was burned higher up in the building to make the heat needed to make the buildings fall yet you say the fuel flowed away.....hmmmmm

The fuel started the fires. The burning contents of the buildings provided the heat.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Some of the fuel burned off in fireballs on impact, some of the fuel went into the elevator shafts . It then fell down the
shafts (there are 3 elevators which run length of building from basements to roof) fuel was ignited creating a
massive fuel-air explosion in shaft

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

The sound of demolition.

Wrong.

MR

The Autostem poppers only work in boreholes and break rock by pressurizing the borehole to crack the rock. If you look at the product, it has plastic rings that seal the borehole. Look up CARDOX, a CO2 burster used in coal mining for a similar concept.

www.cardox.co.uk...

Autostem poppers don't exclusively only work in boreholes.

Autostem products are being used in the demolition industry here in the UK, an industry which I'm extremely closely connected to.

Initial uptake has been slow but steadily confidence is growing and these products are being used more and more in demolition to break reinforced concrete.

insidedio.blog.gov.uk...

magnoxsites.com...

solidbreaking.com...

MR

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Not that I think it had any part in the WTC destruction, but this sort of stuff (in principle a 'silent' cracker of cement or rock) has been around for a long time. We considered using 'S-Mite' supplied by the Sumitomo company way back in the 70s & 80s for cracking bedrock to make it easier to excavate holes intended for erecting power poles in difficult locations. It's not suited to applications requiring accurate timing.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Hijackers on Flight 93 dialed in the VOR radio beacon at Washington National airport

Where is that info, I never realized they reported that?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red having watched the vid , the explosive will only work in rock, not steel. self stemming means the explosive temporarily creates a plug in the hole drilled for it, and the gas pressure fractures the rock. planting it in a hole in steel allows the gas pressure to escape at both sides of the hole.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

The sound of demolition.

Wrong.

MR

www.cardox.co.uk...

Autostem poppers don't exclusively only work in boreholes.

Autostem products are being used in the demolition industry here in the UK, an industry which I'm extremely closely connected to.

Initial uptake has been slow but steadily confidence is growing and these products are being used more and more in demolition to break reinforced concrete.

insidedio.blog.gov.uk...

magnoxsites.com...

solidbreaking.com...

MR

The Autostem and other gas generators do need enclosed boreholes. Steel is plastic and not frangible like rock or concrete and would not respond to the gas generators.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have thought of this scenario myself. Possibly another plane never got to the "hijack" point.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The Barry Jennings interview isn't as mysterious as all that. He says they were trying to leave the 8th floor when an explosion blew them back. He doesn't get any more precise than that. At the end of the clip, the interviewer is talking about the elevator doors being blown open in the lobby and seeing a man on fire running out.

The simplest explanation is that Jennings and his co-worker were trying to leave via the elevator and that it was blown out. Incidentally, isn't there supposed to be some kind of mystery over Jennings's eventual death? Sure this rings a bell.

I mean, if the explosion Jennings is on about in that video was connected to a controlled demolition, then it wasn't very effective, was it. Because Jennings and his colleague got out alive before the building collapsed. So either they have superpowers, or the explosion was unrelated to a controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

That's funny to use those two buildings to smoke the idea that American high rise buildings can fall into their own footprint.
Both are foreign buildings. Both fell sideways , not into their footprint and to even postulate that a building in Nairobi is built as carefully as American buildings is preposterous. None of the WTC buildings leaned as they were falling.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182
None of the WTC buildings leaned as they were falling.

Well, sort of. In fact the section of building above the plane impact points did topple sideways, most noticeably on the South Tower. You can see this clearly in recorded images. But the section that began falling sideways was so 'short' that it got caught up in the bigger collapse that resulted. If the plane had struck lower, and the section above it had behaved the same way, then the 'taller' section above the impact could have separated from the general collapse.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join