It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Building 7 Supposed to be Hit by a Plane?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I don't hear it either.. Headphones.. Some metallic sounds yea..

No clue what aakragon is talking about on that video sorry.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I tried again with headphones, nope still don't hear any explosion.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: Mianeye

I don't hear it either.. Headphones.. Some metallic sounds yea..

No clue what aakragon is talking about on that video sorry.

exactly 41 seconds in the video....

Boom Boom... and the fireman turns

Yeah?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: elementalgrove

Why would he tell the fire commander to demolish it?

That would suggest the fire commander was in on it.

Highly unlikely.

And how come they needed to make a call to "pull it", after the fact anyway?

"Righto guys, we've got these building rigged with explosives, planes are going to fly into them, I'll call you (Mr fire Commander), when I want you to blow it up!"

Yeah nah, the more I think about it, the more holes I can pick.

The fire commander was the trigger guys...hilarious!

Are you directing these questions at Silverstein?

I have no way of knowing why Silverstein would present his story this way... I do think you are asking the wrong question though, here is a better one.

Considering how long it takes to set up a demolition of a building, why would "pulling it" have been an option in the first place?

Then the follow up observation of the building free falling into itself the exact same way the buildings that are demo'd fall!

To me it is quite simple to understand that Building #7 had been set up to be demo'd just like the Towers, the plan was to blame the planes and Muslims with box cutters and pseudo-science that purports a pancake theory for the scared masses to believe and wage an unjust war against the people of Iraq.

Would have worked perfectly except the plane went down in Pennsylvania.

It is always a joy hearing your perspective Chad!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amThursday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

definatly a bang bang at the time frame of 41 seconds and the fireman certainly turns as if he heard the booms....

How and why would the lobby windows blow out from a plane hitting some 70 floors above ?...

Anyone ?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

No sarcasm... just the missing sounds of demolition explosions which would be heard very clearly.

Anyway, i'm going against the stream i see...Carry on.

Are you unfamiliar with Barry Jennings account of being in Building #7, if not I highly suggest research him, he was in there and clearly experienced explosions.

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amThursday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

How did this thread get off topic. It went from "Was Building 7 Supposed to be Hit by a Plane?" to "Was there sequential explosions in Building 7"

Anyways...

It is possible Delta 1989 was intended to hit Building 7

DELTA 1989 RESEMBLED FLIGHTS 11 AND 175 One thing that is notable about Delta 1989 is how much it resembled American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175--the first planes to be hijacked, which crashed into the World Trade Center. Like these aircraft, Delta 1989 was a Boeing 767, heavy with fuel, and making a transcontinental flight across America. Also like these two flights, it had taken off from Boston's Logan Airport, at around the same time as they had done. [2] And according to numerous accounts, it had the same destination as Flights 11 and 175
shoestring911.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I'm well aware of Barry jennings, seen it countless of times, and yes he hears explosions but those are not demolition explosions.

Just to be clear, when i'm talking about explosions, i'm talking about the clear distinctive sound that happens just before the collapse or during the collapse when demolition explosives go off, not the various explosive sounds that could be anything in the fire raging, neither the explosions heard when the plane hits the towers .

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Yeah sorry, that was my fault.

Back to topic

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
When we were talking about this back in 1962 there was only a single geostationary link on one tower of the model?
There was some talk about the effect of gravity on the speed of light, but nothing about an interactive media.
So maybe there was a planned obsolescence of the static MSM control system as far back as 1962?

edit on 22-9-2016 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Flight 93 was destined to take out the Capital Dome in Washington DC.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This is incredible.
After 15 years and thousands of threads the conspiracy religion lives on.
In a way it reminds me of the beliefs of radical Islam.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Building 7 had all of the wall street fraud investigation files stored there for the past twenty years. Poof gone. How convenient was that? Kerosine jet fuel cannot melt steel beams in an entire building. Ever welded? It takes a long time at extreme heat to weld and melt steel, let alone an ENTIRE BUILDING SPIDERWEBBED WITH STEEL BUILT TO WITHSTAND AIRCRAFT HITS. Plane hits have never collapsed an entire building, EVER. They hit and get stuck between the floors steel webbing. You know the structural webbing criscrossing each floor with iron/steel rebar ? One or two floors will burn the steel stays intact. Most buildings in the US are designed to withstand an aircraft collision because they are so high up. But no building 7 was not hit by a plane. Supposedly "Aftershocks" of the twin towers collapsing to the ground with every floor of steel pulverized and the concrete turning to powder caused building 7's foundation to collapse and implode from the center down taking all of its spiderwebbed steel girders with it which amazingly has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE EITHER. Yeah our government isnt lying to us at all. The media would never lie to us would they?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Of course their new explanation is the entire building collapsed from "OFFICE FURNITURE FIRES?!" Putting to rest all of the "CONSPIRACY THEORIES". Its so blatant they are lying to us. How many more fairy tales can they fabricate.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

Of course their new explanation is the entire building collapsed from "OFFICE FURNITURE FIRES?!" Putting to rest all of the "CONSPIRACY THEORIES". Its so blatant they are lying to us. How many more fairy tales can they fabricate.

According to your theory ALL the members of the NYFD are covering up the lack of fires.
Even after 340 of their best friends were killed by the evil government.

Walk up to one of their fire houses and accuse them of that and lets see if you can walk back home.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
Building 7 had all of the wall street fraud investigation files stored there for the past twenty years. Poof gone.

Not true. They lost a lot of files relating to a lot of cases, but they didn't lose everything. The records went all the way back to the 1990s and earlier; in other words, cases that have been closed for decades.

None of the losses prevented the pursuit of ongoing cases or investigations.
edit on 22/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Building 7 was nothing but collateral damage, it wasn't part of any plan IMO...

That's some pretty impressive collateral damage.

Wasn't part of the plan...LOL

edit on 22-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
NO, building 7 fell uniformly because the office fires melted steel.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalVigilante420

That's some pretty impressive collateral damage.

You can see that it's already on fire. You can also see it bending over as it goes down. Definitely not a controlled demolition.

Not surprising that it fell, considering it had been struck by lumps of burning debris for several hours.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think 7WTC was supposed to have come down amid
the explosive demolition of the North Tower.
Had it not failed we'd have to add on 10 more years
before the facts overwhelm the Mainstream and Universities.
However I think we don't have too much longer to wait.
Flat Earth theories and man on the street interviews with "conspiracy
nuts" to discredit the truth are the final throes of a panicked PTB.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join