It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Was Building 7 Supposed to be Hit by a Plane?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I do seem to remember reading that there had been lots of 'maintenance' on the lift shafts prior to the collapses.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57
a reply to: Marlborough Red having watched the vid , the explosive will only work in rock, not steel. self stemming means the explosive temporarily creates a plug in the hole drilled for it, and the gas pressure fractures the rock. planting it in a hole in steel allows the gas pressure to escape at both sides of the hole.

At what point or where did I say Autostem would work in, on or with steel.....?

Autostem is being used in demolition to fracture reinforced concrete.

MR

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I do seem to remember reading that there had been lots of 'maintenance' on the lift shafts prior to the collapses.

That is just a story with no real valid source....

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red

originally posted by: darkstar57
a reply to: Marlborough Red having watched the vid , the explosive will only work in rock, not steel. self stemming means the explosive temporarily creates a plug in the hole drilled for it, and the gas pressure fractures the rock. planting it in a hole in steel allows the gas pressure to escape at both sides of the hole.

At what point or where did I say Autostem would work in, on or with steel.....?

Autostem is being used in demolition to fracture reinforced concrete.

MR

So it is. WTC 1 & 2 collapsed from the points of impact. What are you proposing?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I was a high school freshman at the time and we watched the buildings fall on tv, there was a sub that day lol. Anywho I remember seeing a reporter ask a fireman about the smaller explosions they heard and possible bombs inside of cars and he told her that he couldn't comment.

Shortly after that the 2nd tower fell and they ran, and the class laughed because it looked funny like a scene from a movie.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys follow remote viewers like Ed dames but I went to his small conference last year and he said the flight 93 was supposed to hit building 7 but Cheney # it down. He wasn't in on it, neither was bush. The whole story about the passengers rebelling was a lie. There weren't any Muslim terrorists on the plane and the planes were controlled remotely...

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ujjvala
I don't know if you guys follow remote viewers like Ed dames but I went to his small conference last year and he said the flight 93 was supposed to hit building 7 but Cheney # it down. He wasn't in on it, neither was bush. The whole story about the passengers rebelling was a lie. There weren't any Muslim terrorists on the plane and the planes were controlled remotely...

Yeah that sounds like the kind of thing Ed Dames would say. It's right up there with all the other idiotic nonsense that regularly spews from his mouth.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Or Tokyo on night of March 10, 1945

16 square miles leveled

Estimates of death toll run from 80,000 to 125,000 dead

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I just think its a bit strange that it was covered so meticuously in the News,its like some one gave them a tip off that it was going to happen, then it was like worldwide in no time .How much arranging and preperation is required for this to happen.? Was it just a lucky shot that caught the plane going into a skyscaper.Its like a one in a million shot.

WRONG ..........

Tuesday, September 11, 2001 was election day in New York It was Primary day for the Mayor election coming up in
November

Television station WNYW reporter Dick Oliver was out on street with a crew doing "Man In the Street" interviews asking
people who were voting for.

He and crew were taking a break and the camera man had set camera on street (note video of legs and feet)

Can hear the plane roaring overhead - people shouting and camera man grabbing camera to shoot video of WTC 1
just after impact.

youtu.be...

edit on 24-9-2016 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2016 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
apparently there are people that don't even believe there were planes.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

it took a beeline straight for washington not new york. if anything it was planning to hit the white house to complete its coup de gras

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

So your telling me that on election day in New York, down at street level with all the traffic, a guy heard a plane ovehead?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: firerescue
So your telling me that on election day in New York, down at street level with all the traffic, a guy heard a plane ovehead?

You seem to be forgetting that the plane wasn't actually very far overhead. Not only was it audible, but the noise was recorded on film as it happened. See for yourself.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yeah, it blows my mind that PERHAPS some people will fall for the old "jet fuel weakening the structure" story and BOTH buildings failed and collapsed straight down (do you even realize the odds that beats?) anyway, building 7. It wasn't damaged (no more then some broken windows from flying debris) why the heck did it fall? No one questions this, people aren't demanding answers?? This really shows how obedient people are nowadays.there is a zero percent chance this building would fall. How many buildings in the history of the US have just fallen in such a controlled manner. Densely packed NY buildings were unharmed. Even in controlled falls things go wrong occasionally. These were textbook, beautiful collapses...3 of them, one building wasn't even damaged prior to the collapse. Man we are idiots.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
Yeah, it blows my mind that PERHAPS some people will fall for the old "jet fuel weakening the structure" story and BOTH buildings failed and collapsed straight down (do you even realize the odds that beats?) anyway, building 7. It wasn't damaged (no more then some broken windows from flying debris) why the heck did it fall? No one questions this, people aren't demanding answers?? This really shows how obedient people are nowadays.there is a zero percent chance this building would fall. How many buildings in the history of the US have just fallen in such a controlled manner. Densely packed NY buildings were unharmed. Even in controlled falls things go wrong occasionally. These were textbook, beautiful collapses...3 of them, one building wasn't even damaged prior to the collapse. Man we are idiots.

Well, mind blowing as it might be, the jet fuel started the office fires that burned far longer than the jet fuel. Those fires burned underground for weeks afterwards, so office content fuel was plentiful.
As to the collapses, did you expect the buildings to fall like trees or Gage's cardboard boxes? Building 7 was hit by debris from the towers and set afire. Building 6 was destroyed also.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Reply to: Hr2burn

Rudy Weindler (Ladder Company 40 of NY Fire Department) interviewed on January 15th, 2002. by Battalion Chief Ronald Kemly:

The next thing I did was we saw a fire starting to show at windows in 7 World Trade Center, decided to go in and try and see if there was anybody in the building and/or put out the fires, and we did a search from floor to floor of 7 World Trade Center passing fire on floors 3, 7, 9. The standpipes had no water. We tried to extinguish a few fires with cans. When we got to 11, there was just too much smoke and we decided that, without water, if we went any higher, we'd be on fool's mission. So we left 7 World Trade Center, back down to the street, where I ran into Chief Coloe from the 1st Division, Captain Varriale, Engine 24, and Captain Varriale told Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was badly damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse. Chief Coloe said we were going to evacuate the collapse zone around 7 World Trade Center, which we did.

Source: graphics8.nytimes.com...
edit on 25-9-2016 by audubon because: format glitch fix

edit on 25-9-2016 by audubon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Thanks for showing the videos of buildings that do collapse into their footprint. The first one is tipping over by what 30 degrees? Maybe more. Also, it seemed to collapse at the foundation point, no? The second one cracks at the foundation and really does fall into its own footprint. But, what foundation damage was done to building 7? I also notice these buildings seem to be much weaker and probably not I-beam construction. Do we even know if these were something other than wood frames?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

The damage to the front of building 7 is not evident in any video as the building is fully engulfed in smoke from the fires raging inside the building, only witnesses statements (fire fighters) and computer models show the damage, they are ignored though.

The videos i posted was just to show that when a building decides to collapse, they fully collapse, not just the damaged part.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wayforward

But, what foundation damage was done to building 7? I also notice these buildings seem to be much weaker and probably not I-beam construction.

7 was built over a existing power sub station.
So they used steel beams to suspend a large portion of the structure.
Steel gets hot and loses its strength.
One beam fails putting its load on another overloaded beam.
It fails and so on.
That's why you see the penthouse structure falling inward first.

You don't need a complicated conspiracy to explain 911.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
You don't need a complicated conspiracy to explain 911.

Well, not the 'collapsing buildings' bit of it, anyway!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join