It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalyptic Asteroid Could Cancel Elections

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
When some of you read this, the first thought you will have is to run out and stock up on emergency supplies, while others will finally invest in that fallout shelter you’ve been talking about building. But let me save you some time and money. If this asteroid does hit Earth, none of that will matter. Experts are saying a huge meteor, named 2009ES is rocketing close to Earth and that an impact with it would have the power of THREE BILLION ATOMIC BOMBS.

China’s Purple Mountain Laboratory discovered the massive asteroid using Asia’s largest telescope and from their pictures of it, determined the meteor was passing our planet with a range of 18.8 times the distance between the Earth and the moon. A distance that is far greater than other asteroids that have intersected our course this year, it is still way to close to just ignore.

universalfreepress.com... republican,republic,politic,/earth-killer-asteroid/

www.google.com...://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DOxOKFP_vJbs&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjWq8HZtJ7PAhXIlR4KHQnUALUQtwIIDTAB&sig2=GL1K9i0MRq9cqkVHf_zqn g&usg=AFQjCNF9lK_dTPwT5QJk5GuIYdIaClr3mg

www.google.com...://www.bestchinanews.com/Explore/1028.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj53MSit57PAhWDox4KHfLNAaU4ChAWCAswAA&sig2=n7TJwdBrOCh60LxfE NI0pA&usg=AFQjCNGx4RK_rTKwAsqRTDJbVQzSCZrfrA

I put in a few links for this story. Haven't really seen much on it, but very interesting and maybe something to watch.

www.infowars.com...

A Princeton professor had mentioned that something is going to rock the presidential race soon, could this be it?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hoax or trash in 3, 2, 1....

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hm. I guess the Giant Meteor 2016 campaign was quite successful.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

The only link that I could get was the infowars and it says nothing about an asteroid. Wouldn't private citizen astronomers see something that large. Lol, elections, the crazy season in america.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

No it couldnt...simply because the chance of it hitting us ten to be extremely closer to zero.So please stop the fearmongering...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aldakoopa
Hm. I guess the Giant Meteor 2016 campaign was quite successful.

www.amazon.com...

I'm on the campaign bus with Giant Meteor right now and he said he will also talk to white people about the cops being mean.

But seriously, this is a perfect example of why you should never leave a bottle of good hooch unopened. A giant meteor might strike and then you would never know just how good that bottle might be.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"18.8 times the distance from the Earth to the Moon"?

I'm thinking that means it will miss us by about 4+ million miles.

I'm comfy with that. Carry on.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

From what I'm reading, this asteroid already passed, and missed us

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Nice math - it's about 4.5 million miles

I'm impressed though

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think it's the fictitious presidential
Bumper Sticker Meteor of 2016 .

link   
oh god oh god we're all going to die.

link   

About 4.5 million miles away, better watch out. Not this round though, maybe next time it passes. The only apocalypse I see coming involves us currency and the domino effect, followed by possibly ww3. Unless we start charging bankers and politicians with crimes against humanity.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

When some of you read this, the first thought you will have is to run out and stock up on emergency supplies, while others will finally invest in that fallout shelter you’ve been talking about building. But let me save you some time and money.

More like : When some of you read this, you will add my username to that little list in your head of threads to ignore, make fun of, or look for in the hoax bin.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I hope it knows how to do a sharp U turn.

2009 ES flew by safely on Sept. 5.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

My thoughts exactly. Wow one powerful meme.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I know it was discovered in 2009 by its name. So it's not something we didn't already know about. I don't know if it's past us but ill look it up.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
A cancelled election would come in handy for Hillary. It would give her more time to perfect the cloning process.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
From the thread I believe was posted here a few days ago, it's closest point to the earth on its orbit would be 18,300 miles away. Anyone confirm this?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It seems it passed and China got a good look at it. It has been observed eight times already . They watch it to make sure it's path has not altered. I do not think it's a danger for us right now so everybody register and get out and vote.

www.globaltimes.cn...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
well as everyone seems to be missing, the point of concern over this asteroid is that it will pass much much closer to mars before it reaches us and when it passes mars we cant be certain how its orbit might be altered it could bring it into striking range of us.

also, yes its passed by before even as recent as two mondays ago on sept 5th but as this link shows and as all things with orbits go, they come back...

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

our danger date is 2017-Oct-18 which is when it will pass within 0.004 au of mars which is 371,823 miles which is 598,391 Km
edit on 20-9-2016 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join