It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Reveals Hillary Was In Fatal Plane Crash Left Unconscious & Bleeding Profusely!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

"Actually, Wikileaks just released new documents which prove that Hillary was in a fatal plane crash. She was badly hurt and a navy seal died in that same crash."

Wikilea ks Reveals Hillary Was In Fatal Plane Crash Left Unconscious & Bleeding Profusely!

This is the only place I've seen this so far, can anyone confirm? I misread and thought that implied that Hillary was killed. It was a Navy Seal that died for which the article attributes FATAL to the plane crash.
edit on 20-9-2016 by wirefly because: correction

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm more worried about what she was doing.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: wirefly

This is the only place I've seen this so far, can anyone confirm? I misread and thought that implied that Hillary was killed. It was a Navy Seal that died for which the article attributes FATAL to the plane crash.

"Actually, Wikileaks just released new documents which prove that Hillary was in a fatal plane crash. She was badly hurt and a navy seal died in that same crash."

Wikilea ks Reveals Hillary Was In Fatal Plane Crash Left Unconscious & Bleeding Profusely!

If the quote from WikiLeaks is legit, this happened all the way back in 2012. Completely irrelevant to the current election.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

No your wrong, it's relevant to her health issues which have been proven to be a major campaign issue.

However I still believe knowing where she was going and what she was doing is more important.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: wirefly

So this happened sometime before December of 2012, is that correct?

If this incident happened after January of '09, she was Secretary of State at the time.

This apparently happened in Iraq/Iran

Osama Bin Laden apparently died in May of 2011 I think.. so maybe it was something to do with that incident or fallout from whatever actually happened

edit on 20-9-2016 by FamCore because: I missed a letter in "Iran"

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
I'm more worried about what she was doing.

She was Secretary of State at the time of the alleged incident, so it could have been a visit to the mid-east related to that.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

No your wrong, it's relevant to her health issues

How?

which have been proven to be a major campaign issue.

No, her health has been a major campaign distraction. Not a genuine issue.

link   

how would that be irrelevant? shes a fricken crash test dummy... that information needs to get out to the public and the voters.
this is the most important job in the world. and we have a candidate with epilepsy or lupus, pneumonia, couging fits, seizures, blood clots, concussions and now plane crashes?????????????

link   

I remember Sorcha Faal reporting this back then.

edit on 20-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

how would that be irrelevant?

Because it was four years ago and she's never shown any sign of medical problems related to the crash.

shes a fricken crash test dummy...

No.

we have a candidate with epilepsy or lupus

No.

pneumonia, couging fits

Yes.

seizures

No.

blood clots, concussions

Yes. Four years ago.

and now plane crashes?????????????

One plane crash, four years ago.
edit on 20/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Fake. Would have been major news, no way to hide something like that and she would never put herself in harms way or ride on a plane like that one or be around Navy Seals in 2012. She was pressing an international chef exchange days before Benghazi. This is stupid.

She would also be bragging about it worse than the fake sniper fire.
edit on 20-9-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I remember Sorcha Faal reporting this back then.

We still don't know if this is an actual "Wikileaks" document, or a fake story.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Snopes

It wasn't true then and it isn't true now.

As we noted at the head of this article, the fantastic "secret plane crash" tale was a complete fabrication, and it appeared on WikiLeaks only because some State Department staffers had forwarded the article among themselves via-email. The article's supposed "bombshell" contents originated with (and were reported by no source other than) WhatDoesItMean.com, of whom RationalWiki says:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

and we have a candidate with epilepsy or lupus, pneumonia, couging fits, seizures, blood clots, concussions and now plane crashes?????????????

any proof other than dr youtube?
a half reliable source for this plane crash would be nice too.

if the leak said trump nearly drowned once after fellating the entire new jersey jets team, would it be obviously true?
and relevant...

link   
She also spit up when she was a baby!!! You guys need to take her background reports seriously, you never know when it could cause her to spit up again!!!

link   
I don't know if this story is true or not. What people should be asking themselves is why is everything she does so GD secret?

link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

It looks like it's just a repeat of the Sorcha Faal (EU Times) story from December 2012.

Nothing new has been leaked.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Not news...

Fabricated old story

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This website has the alleged Wiki-hacked document at the bottom of the page.

www.americasfreedomfighters.com...

The Navy SEAL committed suicide? Not likely!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join