It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Reveals Hillary Was In Fatal Plane Crash Left Unconscious & Bleeding Profusely!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wirefly

I didn't realize that getting injured over half a decade ago is grounds for Presidential disqualification. Conservatives are reaching this morning. Also, this article REALLY feeds into the narrative presented in this Cracked article:
5 Reasons The WikiLeaks Guy Is Losing His Mind

ETA: Especially since this article is a hoax. Wikileaks... Really going downhill these days...
edit on 20-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

No your wrong, it's relevant to her health issues which have been proven to be a major campaign issue.

Yes, because a plane crash from years ago is TOTALLY causing her pneumonia today... Do you guys even BOTHER with logic anymore?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
She sure is a tough B%^$#* is she not???

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I remember this. HRC and a Navy Seal were sent on a mission to destroy Nibiru before it destroyed Earth. They were going to plant explosives deep within the brown dwarf and essentially cut it in half so that each piece would fly harmlessly past our planet.

Some malfunction of the equipment occurred and the Seal stayed behind to manually detonate the charges. Meanwhile, HRC flew back to Earth and crash landed in Omaha.

The governments of the world decided not to tell the stupider people for fear of...

Oh, I see....

Yeah, nothing happened, ignore everything stated above.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I agree this story may be far fetched.

But you are taking yourself far from truth if you believe:

Would have been major news, no way to hide something like that...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think you are right if she was in a fatal plane crash and is dead that reflects badly on her current health. You believe this? You people deserve Donald Trump. Lol

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Obviously you don't read before you comment. No one implied anywhere in the article that she was dead and I made it clear in my post that it was a Seal that was killed and attributed the Fatal designation to the plane crash. You people don't deserve Trump, but you'll benefit from him anyway.

a reply to: damwel

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I keep a news scroll on at all times. No.

Think for a second will you. Wouldn't this be breaking news EVERYWHERE????

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Hmmmm... There better be some validity to this story otherwise Wikileaks is ruining their reputation.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

No that statement is the truth. There would be no way to hide an event like this.

Or are we going to dive into the dark pool and come up with a body double now? Paul is dead....

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The only Wikileaks leaked on this is an email from Hillary's server with State Dept. peeps joking about the fake story.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It is an obvious attempt to discredit WikiLeaks because they are releasing damaging emails Hillary wasn't able to totally destroy and hide from the public.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I remember hearing about it, but don't remember where.

I thought it was common knowledge.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
I think you are right if she was in a fatal plane crash and is dead that reflects badly on her current health. You believe this? You people deserve Donald Trump. Lol

Not that I necessarily believe this, but she could have allegedly been involved in a fatal plane crash but still survived the crash -- which is exactly what the OP's article says.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: wirefly

This is the only place I've seen this so far, can anyone confirm? I misread and thought that implied that Hillary was killed. It was a Navy Seal that died for which the article attributes FATAL to the plane crash.

"Actually, Wikileaks just released new documents which prove that Hillary was in a fatal plane crash. She was badly hurt and a navy seal died in that same crash."

Wikilea ks Reveals Hillary Was In Fatal Plane Crash Left Unconscious & Bleeding Profusely!

This is the only place I've seen this so far, can anyone confirm? I misread and thought that implied that Hillary was killed. It was a Navy Seal that died for which the article attributes FATAL to the plane crash.

If the quote from WikiLeaks is legit, this happened all the way back in 2012. Completely irrelevant to the current election.

Unless that's how she got her concussion rather than the "falling down and passing out due to being dehydrated" story.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: wirefly

"Actually, Wikileaks just released new documents which prove that Hillary was in a fatal plane crash. She was badly hurt and a navy seal died in that same crash."

Wikilea ks Reveals Hillary Was In Fatal Plane Crash Left Unconscious & Bleeding Profusely!

If the quote from WikiLeaks is legit, this happened all the way back in 2012. Completely irrelevant to the current election.

Unless that's how she got her concussion rather than the "falling down and passing out due to being dehydrated" story.

That is how remember it happening, in the plane crash.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It might be that the site is approaching the point where it jumps the shark. The level of fact is moving toward zero.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Wikileaks doesn't have Hillary emails. They have DNC emails.
I wish people could at least try to keep things straight.
I mean if you're going to crucify at least present your case with facts.

No one has Hillary's emails or rather since they were turned over by state everyone does.
But there were no hacks to her server and no secret emails plotting to take over and rule the world starting with the USA waiting out there to be revealed.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I remember hearing about it, but don't remember where.

I thought it was common knowledge.

You may be remembering the Sorcha Faal story that came out about this in 2012. Sorcha Faal is a known hoax site, and this new (and potentially fake) story seems to be directly related to that Sorcha Faal story from 2012.

So you may remember it, but you remember a fake story.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I'm by no means a Hillary supporter, but even I have to admit this story is way out there. Don't you think that if this really happened, even the left MSM would have been all over it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join