It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary.

...Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

On Monday, Townsend posted a picture on her Facebook page shaking hands next to the former president and this caption: "The President told me he’s voting for Hillary!!”

In a telephone interview, Townsend said she met with the former president in Maine earlier today, where she said he made his preference known that he was voting for a Democrat. “That’s what he said,” she told POLITICO.

So this is 2nd hand information but is it reliable?

Would it really surprise anyone if true?

Trump himself has been a big supporter of the Clintons over the years.

So it should be no surprise that the signer of the original AWB and Mr. United Nations/NWO may be supporting her.

Import Ban on Assault Rifles Becomes Permanent.

Bush's New World Order speech.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Beyond making this quick reply..... even if true.... I literally could not care less what Bush Sr does or thinks.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Would it really surprise anyone if true?

No because Hillary is the only NEOCON in this race. She exists to perpetuate the unending state of war the USA currently exists in. I think Bush Sr is only behind Alinsky and Byrd as Hillarys mentors.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I just saw it on MSNBC.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Smart man. Any time an official makes this announcement I think there's hope for us after all.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Looking forward to the spin on this one. Liberals have hated the Bush family and everything they have done/stood for. Now he endorses Hillary and.... they have to agree with the Bushs's. Hahahaha.

Yet more proof Trump truly is the outsider.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It doesn't surprise me at all. Given the way he ran his campaign, I think he probably voted for Bill back in 1992, too. Seriously, though, given the animosity between Trump and Jeb(!), this isn't entirely unexpected.

The most interesting part will be to watch how many on the regressive left suddenly start singing the praises of GHWB and the entire Bush family that they've otherwise been trashing for the last 15+ years.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

So outside he's out of his mind.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
George H. W. Bush was one of the USA's best presidents. I am very surprised to see him endorsing Clinton.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well the dynasty must continue right?

Every time one of these neocon people come out for Hillary it should raise a huge red flag. Remember when the media hated the Bushes, they were warmongers. So was Colin Powell and many other establishment Republicans. But as soon as they support HIllary or bash Trump, they become respected political figures to thee media whos opinions are all of the sudden worth their weight in gold.

People of all political ideologies are sick and tired of the establishment garbage in both parties. This just further proves that Hillary is the definition of the establishment.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Looking forward to the spin on this one. Liberals have hated the Bush family and everything they have done/stood for. Now he endorses Hillary and.... they have to agree with the Bushs's. Hahahaha.

Yeah I never thought I would see a Hillary supporter call Bush sr a "smart man". Guess all is forgiven in the quest to make hillary the first female president ever.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I don't know why he thinks making public his position could influence the voters.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Here's a bit of info. Not all Liberals like Hillary, or Bush.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

well then....if its not clear yet then you are hopeless

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Well the dynasty must continue right?

Every time one of these neocon people come out for Hillary it should raise a huge red flag.

But Bush Sr. is not a Neocon. He's a neo-Liberal anti-Neocon.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
George H. W. Bush was one of the USA's best presidents. I am very surprised to see him endorsing Clinton.

I truly hope this is deep , dark sarcasm. I really do...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

This just highlights the crumbling of the Republican Party. Even their greatest living patriarch can't/won't endorse their candidate. Reince Priebus has problems.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Isn't this even more of a reason to vote for Trump?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

I truly hope this is deep , dark sarcasm. I really do...

Nope, not sarcasm. Genuine statement.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Of course he is voting for Hillary. He is very grateful that Bill looked the other way while he and the CIA trafficked coc aine out of the Mena, Arkansa airport.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join