It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Any news on who Dubya is voting for? Or his henchmen?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Even their greatest living patriarch

That might be a bit of a stretch. This is a guy who was so popular that he lost almost a third of the party in his 1992 re-election campaign and turned in one of the all-time miserable performances with just 37% of the overall vote that year. In reality, GHWB hasn't been relevant in GOP politics since that loss.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Globalist will be Globalist.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Who is their greatest living patriarch then, do you think? Dick Cheney?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I don't know, but I can tell you who it isn't. Its not GHWB. I suppose its possible that he still has influence in the back rooms with the party leadership, but as far as the rank-and-file is concerned, he and his opinions have been irrelevant for years.
edit on 20-9-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: Gothmog

George H. W. Bush was one of the USA's best presidents. I am very surprised to see him endorsing Clinton.

I truly hope this is deep , dark sarcasm. I really do...

Nope, not sarcasm. Genuine statement.

The one that signed the finance sector bailout ? A huge gift to his friends for their loyalty ? The one that set the unrealistic timeline to abandon Iraq and Afghanistan ? The one that expanded the power of DHS ?
I could go on...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If this is the story I think it is, it is a Kennedy kid who put up a Instagram picture saying look who is voting for Hillary.

George H.W. Bush spokesman Jim McGrath in an email replied, "The vote President Bush will cast as a private citizen in some 50 days will be just that: a private vote cast in some 50 days. He is not commenting on the presidential race in the interim." George H.W. Bush and former First Lady Barbara Bush have stayed out of the political debate since campaigning earlier this year for their son Jeb's unsuccessful bid for president. Neither George H.W. Bush nor his son, former President George W. Bush, attended this summer's Republican National Convention in Cleveland where Trump accepted the nomination. Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Personally I could care less but....

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Isn't this even more of a reason to vote for Trump?

Yes it is! Trump is the "non-establishment" candidate. I'd like to see a few other high-profile Republicans state their support for Hillary. Solidifies Trump's position.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I find this amusing, thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Of course he is voting for Hillary. He is very grateful that Bill looked the other way while he and the CIA trafficked coc aine out of the Mena, Arkansa airport.

Oh, yeah....so true.

It doesn't surprise me that this ex-CIA director would vote for the crooks of the Washington establishment royalty.

He is scared sh**less that the House of Cards this cabal of political players have spent years, if not decades, building up is going to be exposed and come crashing down all around this bunch of lyin' thievin' corrupt POS.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary.

...Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

On Monday, Townsend posted a picture on her Facebook page shaking hands next to the former president and this caption: "The President told me he’s voting for Hillary!!”

In a telephone interview, Townsend said she met with the former president in Maine earlier today, where she said he made his preference known that he was voting for a Democrat. “That’s what he said,” she told POLITICO.

So this is 2nd hand information but is it reliable?

Would it really surprise anyone if true?

Trump himself has been a big supporter of the Clintons over the years.

So it should be no surprise that the signer of the original AWB and Mr. United Nations/NWO may be supporting her.

Import Ban on Assault Rifles Becomes Permanent.

Bush's New World Order speech.

it is telling that so many of the Bush era neo-cons, including Bush Sr., are lining up behind Clinton.

To me, that only further detracts from my trust in her.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
it is telling that so many of the Bush era neo-cons, including Bush Sr., are lining up behind Clinton.

Bush Sr. is not a neo-Con, he's a neo-Liberal.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

George H. W. Bush was one of the USA's best presidents. I am very surprised to see him endorsing Clinton.

The one that signed the finance sector bailout ? A huge gift to his friends for their loyalty ? The one that set the unrealistic timeline to abandon Iraq and Afghanistan ? The one that expanded the power of DHS ?
I could go on...

Nope, you are playing with the WRONG Bush there. This story is about Daddy Bush and you are speaking of Junior Bush.

Dorian Soran v2.0

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I still plan on writing in my vote.....Putin.

in yo' FACE BUSH!! PLOWW!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

I could go on...

Nope, you are playing with the WRONG Bush there. This story is about Daddy Bush and you are speaking of Junior Bush.

Dorian Soran v2.0

Crap , forgot H . Oh , well I can sum up George W with one line :
" It would be better if this country was a dictatorship. And I was the dictator"
That George Bush

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Oh my, they are afraid Trump is going to upset their apple cart, very telling.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Bush Sr. is not a neo-Con, he's a neo-Liberal.
I think you mistake what neo con means. It mainly refers to politicians that are for global empire, power at any cost, us black op's, and fascist type domestic surveillance. Hence, many establishment people on both sides of the aisle fall into this category.

These terms have become problematic because they have a very specific meaning.

Similarly, most of the same politicians are also neo liberals ECONOMICALLY. Virtually all republicans support neo liberal policies, which is basically free market capitalism. This term too has lost its meaning, as now conservatives by and large support "neo liberalism," as do mainline Democrats.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Wow he's voting for Hillary?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I don't know why he thinks making public his position could influence the voters.

He's responding to other Republicans... not Trump supporters.

I also thought he was a damn good president. Never could figure out how Bubba beat him.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
George H W Bush is not an overwhelming endorsement.

A little about George. He was a member of Skull and Bones, a Navy Pilot. And later the President of Zapata Offshore, a CIA funded, subcontractor supporting the Bay of Pigs Invasion. I think, but can't prove, he was pissed about the failure in Cuba and in fact George was in Dallas during the assassination of JFK and may have been involved in the death of JFK. I don't think he was a shooter, but perhaps a planing and logistics.

He was the US Envoy to China under Nixon. Director of the CIA under Ford in 76-77, VP to Reagan in both terms, Elected President in 92. Where he spearheaded NAFTA and totally destroyed manufacturing in the US. He was good friends with Salem bin Laden and a heavy supporter of Al Qaida in the early days.

Presently he sometimes travels and works with Bill Clinton.

George is so crooked that when he dies, they will have to screw him into the ground.
Of course all of this is IMHO!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join