It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Liberals, How Do You Reconcile The Totalitarian Democratic Platform??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: reldra

Sure he does.
Ban 'em.
Simple.

He has some solutions?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Have you seen his latest comments?.

No. But was I right?

Let me guess though, he's all "Ya see, ya see!"
And Clinton's all cerebral about it.

The fact is, neither has any solution.

Well at least you don't pretend Clinton has a solution, I will give you that to your credit.

As for them colleges, in this thread alone examples were given at a number of famous colleges,
UCLA,
City University of New York,
UC Santa Barbara
Cal State University Los Angeles
University of California, Berkeley
Yale

These extremely complex organized disturbances don't happen on their own randomly at such far flung locations, it is an agenda not a youtube meme.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

AFAIK, two.
1) Ban 'em
2) Bomb 'em

Hillary... Bomb 'em?

Does that mean Trump wins 2:1?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

His 'solution' is either to ban them or 'extremely' vet them.

IDK what extreme vetting is or how you accomplish it, maybe one day he will tell us but I wouldn't hold my breath.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've been saying for years this same message. Liberals are the modern day Nazis.

Inside their burning book piles would be Bibles, Christian literature and the bill of rights.

Instead of Jews, it's Christians, which is why the want to bring in more Muslims and support Palestine so intensely.

They consider Muslims a threat to Christians.

They'd burn the 1st and 2nd amendments because freedom of speech is used to offend people.

If you don't agree with them, they silence their critics using Nazi intimidation strategies.

If you want to give Trump a fair interview and humanize him, they'll defame the interviewer and boycott the network.

If you want to have a political rally, they'll bus in protestors, intimidate, call them hateful and throw eggs at our women.

If you believe an unborn child has a soul, you're a sexist, and full of hate.

If you speak out against their policies, you're full of hate, bigotry, and racist.

I've come to realize Liberals are the greatest threat to this country that we've ever faced.

link   
The only solution to "terrorism" is to change the desires of people who feel like they have no other option than to strike back in anyway they can.

Because no security system is strict enough to control every citizen's thoughts, beliefs and acts.

The solution is not to further demonize the religion of 1.8 billion humans, to torture people, to place the rule-of-law in abeyance ... and I think that blowing up fewer women, children and non-combatants probably wouldn't hurt, either.

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Have you seen his latest comments?.

No. But was I right?

Let me guess though, he's all "Ya see, ya see!"
And Clinton's all cerebral about it.

The fact is, neither has any solution.

Well at least you don't pretend Clinton has a solution, I will give you that to your credit.

As for them colleges, in this thread alone examples were given at a number of famous colleges,
UCLA,
City University of New York,
UC Santa Barbara
Cal State University Los Angeles
University of California, Berkeley
Yale

These extremely complex organized disturbances don't happen on their own randomly at such far flung locations, it is an agenda not a youtube meme.

Trump did not attend those places.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Did you see the news?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Better" might be worth going for.

edit on 9/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The only solution to "terrorism" is to change the desires of people who feel like they have no other option than to strike back in anyway they can.

Because no security system is strict enough to control every citizen's thoughts, beliefs and acts.

The solution is not to further demonize the religion of 1.8 billion humans, to torture people, to place the rule-of-law in abeyance ... and I think that blowing up fewer women, children and non-combatants probably wouldn't hurt, either.

You are right, as usual.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm just shocked still I think those two....I know nothing of the other fella Garry something but If I had a vote I could not vote for Trump nor Clinton.
I see many are still in the mindset that If you do not like one you must like the other.
So how are you guys going to vote you don't like em both?.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've been saying for years this same message. Liberals are the modern day Nazis.

NO, just NO. That is ridiculous as I have already said here. It flies in the face of logic. It may make racists feel better to say it, but it is untrue.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Liberals never reconcile totalitarianism, they just deny it is happening and re-label it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Gary.
He's "my" candidate (registered Libertarian). *sigh*

I don't hold to a "vote against", it doesn't add up to my thinking. I'm leaning hard to not voting for President. I don't like it, it would be the first time since the first time which was a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

His 'solution' is either to ban them or 'extremely' vet them.

IDK what extreme vetting is or how you accomplish it, maybe one day he will tell us but I wouldn't hold my breath.

That is unamerican. It was a phrase used against people for the wrong reasons in the 50s. but it will not fly now

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Liberals never reconcile totalitarianism, they just deny it is happening and re-label it.

While I'm not a liberal, I have no trouble stating that totalitarianism is happening, or about to happen.

Your man Trump has given about 20 or so examples of how he'll act with the dictatorial powers he thinks he'll have on Day 1.

Not to mention, that most right-wing policies are authoritarian, if not totalitarian.

See? No problem at all.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Oh ya I'm not going to say there are no issues. Just that Idk what extreme vetting is.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Just that Idk what extreme vetting is.

That's because you don't speak Trumpese.
It means, "You better, or else!"

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Gary.
He's "my" candidate (registered Libertarian). *sigh*

I don't hold to a "vote against", it doesn't add up to my thinking. I'm leaning hard to not voting for President. I don't like it, it would be the first time since the first time which was a long time ago.

I don't like gary, the more I look at his ideas. I like Jill. but she has no chance. It is up to the individual person if they will vote, not vote, or vote a 3rd party. All are very personal choices.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Oh ya I'm not going to say there are no issues. Just that Idk what extreme vetting is.

"I would bring back waterboarding," Trump told Saturday night's debate audience in Manchester, N.H. "And I would bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding."

The Hill

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Just that Idk what extreme vetting is.

That's because you don't speak Trumpese.
It means, "You better, or else!"

They offered a class at the local community center, I missed the deadline, though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join