It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Dear Liberals, How Do You Reconcile The Totalitarian Democratic Platform??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xstealth
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've been saying for years this same message. Liberals are the modern day Nazis.

NO, just NO. That is ridiculous as I have already said here. It flies in the face of logic. It may make racists feel better to say it, but it is untrue.

I've given logical reasons why Liberals are a new Nazi party. You've only countered with no.

There you go with a racist accusation, which only solidifies my point.

It is simply because most people would know Liberal ideals are opposite if Nazis. If you dont understand thatm you may need to study it. I shouldnt have to prove it here. What you say is laughable at best, mentally deficient at worst.

Hiding behind the Liberal label while physically depriving people from their right to assemble to hear a paid campus speaker doesn't make you any less of a Nazi.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
The Doctor did war.
Once.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: xstealth

what people? That call others out?
edit on 20-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
The Doctor did war.
Once.

You are of course, right.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Hiding behind the Liberal label while physically depriving people from their right to assemble to hear a paid campus speaker doesn't make you any less of a Nazi.

How about assigning an attribute to an entire group, based on the actions of a minority? Does that?
How many colleges? Exactly?

edit on 9/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Sure, deny the enemy their base ... sounds good. Where is the enemy, exactly?

Trump took advice? When did he start that? Oh, and care to elucidate on the "professionals in the art of war"?

Who exactly? Sun Tzu?

Let's do an analogy since they are fun.

Let's say Charles Manson didn't have his career cut short by life in prison. He created a following that liked to murder people. Let's say he moved to Mexico, grew his group, took over 2/3 of the land of the country by violent bloodshed and had a steady flow of wealth, who was today spreading his message across the global interwebs calling for inspired people to do his kind of thing. Would you know where to attack?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Let's say my uncle was a woman, would he still be my uncle?
What if a giant asteroid suddenly appeared, what would you do?

What if's are fun in a college dorm. Real life is different.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

manson wasnt a liberal he was a right wing hitler lover

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Forgive me I ramble.
It is like If Hitler was about now and someone said "You Nazi" and he had the gall to say "Well there you go throwing the nazi label about again" extreme example but you get my drift in what I'm attempting to get across.
Not calling anyone a nazi btw just using nazi's as an example it could be racist etc.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

That is true. He wanted a race war and the black people to lose.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

Wow, some people do not read what other people are responding to.
He asked where is the enemy to attack, now do you get it?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

He wanted both "sides" to lose.
Making him winner by default.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Forgive me I ramble.
It is like If Hitler was about now and someone said "You Nazi" and he had the gall to say "Well there you go throwing the nazi label about again" extreme example but you get my drift in what I'm attempting to get across.
Not calling anyone a nazi btw just using nazi's as an example it could be racist etc.

Not 'getting your drift' and we don;t 'ilike Hitler here, not one little bit' T&C. So probably not good to compare people without racism at all and that fight for the rights of the opressed --to him.

Just advice.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Move on you misunderstand me
I'm doing the opposite I'm just saying we should call out racists and such but now they throw it back at you saying "Oh that old card" do people know they are being racist? I wonder.
edit on 20-9-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

How about assigning an attribute to an entire group, based on the actions of a minority? Does that?
How many colleges? Exactly?

Social Justice Warriors defend their actions so the only group labeled are the Social Justice Warriors who hide behind the Liberal label.

So if you want to get mad, get mad at the Social Justice Warriors for misusing the Liberal label.
edit on 20-9-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Social Justice Warriors defend their actions so the only group labeled are the Social Justice Warriors who hide behind the Liberal label.

Can you put that in terms that are more circular, please? I don't do well with semantically null statements.

So if you want to get mad, get mad at the Social Justice Warriors for misusing the Liberal label.
I will get mad at whomever I please, thank you.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Let's say my uncle was a woman, would he still be my uncle?
What if a giant asteroid suddenly appeared, what would you do?

What if's are fun in a college dorm. Real life is different.

It was a simple analogy, you are avoiding the simple answer. Attack Islamic State till they have no more land, wealth and prestige. Trump gets it, Hillary purposely refuses that policy, which is one of the main reasons she is not running away with the election but instead losing it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

It was a simple analogy, you are avoiding the simple answer.

Mama always said, "Simple is as simple does."

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Can you put that in terms that are more circular, please? I don't do well with semantically null statements.

I will get mad at whomever I please, thank you.

You know what is meant but since your being silly trying to avoid the meaning here, I will define "their actions" equals the things the thread was about, you know, the college kids acting all Nazi towards people.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Yep. All them college kids is doing that awright.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join