It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Liberals, How Do You Reconcile The Totalitarian Democratic Platform??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You misunderstood (understandable). The *sigh* meant "no, I can't."

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The only solution to "terrorism" is to change the desires of people who feel like they have no other option than to strike back in anyway they can.

Because no security system is strict enough to control every citizen's thoughts, beliefs and acts.

The solution is not to further demonize the religion of 1.8 billion humans, to torture people, to place the rule-of-law in abeyance ... and I think that blowing up fewer women, children and non-combatants probably wouldn't hurt, either.

Their belief there is a greater cause, with a name, a place on the map, with prestige money and manpower, that they pledge their allegiance to each and every time some radicalized Islamic nutjob commits an act of terror is the target to attack. Simple, deny the enemy their base then you can go back to ignoring them when they have no money, power or prestige left to attract terrorists by the numbers they do now.

Trump doesn't know this magically, he was advised this by professionals in the art of war. Something Clinton and Obama refuse to take advice from.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Trump doesn't know this magically, he was advised this by professionals in the art of war.

Who?
War is not art. Art creates.

edit on 9/20/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thing is I bet many will say "Good I hope he doesn't give medical treatment to terrorists or legal representation" which is fine (isn't really) until he starts labeling protesters terrorists.
I can't believe people can't see through it...I think many want it a military police force and totalitarian government just as long it is right wing and against foreigners.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You misunderstood (understandable). The *sigh* meant "no, I can't."

I assumed you couldn't vote for Johnson.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Sure, deny the enemy their base ... sounds good. Where is the enemy, exactly?

Trump took advice? When did he start that? Oh, and care to elucidate on the "professionals in the art of war"?

Who exactly? Sun Tzu?

link   
a reply to: Phage

Sun Tzu...he kidnapped Dr Who went back in time and spent a few weeks moaning at Sun about China.

link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Yeah. I read his headline.
The text wasn't exactly the same.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thing is I bet many will say "Good I hope he doesn't give medical treatment to terrorists or legal representation" which is fine (isn't really) until he starts labeling protesters terrorists.
I can't believe people can't see through it...I think many want it a military police force and totalitarian government just as long it is right wing and against foreigners.

I'd have to sum up my response to your post with the word "BINGO!"

The only problem the American right has with a tyrant is if he isn't wearing their colors.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Sun Tzu...he kidnapped Dr Who went back in time and spent a few weeks moaning at Sun about China.

LMAO...mess with Phage and face the wrath....

Go forward young warrior....
edit on 20-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: xstealth
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've been saying for years this same message. Liberals are the modern day Nazis.

NO, just NO. That is ridiculous as I have already said here. It flies in the face of logic. It may make racists feel better to say it, but it is untrue.

I've given logical reasons why Liberals are a new Nazi party. You've only countered with no.

There you go with a racist accusation, which only solidifies my point.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Sorry can't help attempting a bit of humour gotta cheer meself up seeing I have no control over who will be the next leader of the free world....If I did I would be more depressed at least I can blame you lot when we all burn

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
I don't actually think that will happen. Unless Nibiru shows up.

Call me an optimist (or maybe a cynic) but I have been here for a while. Lived through the duck and cover stuff in school. As far as all of us burning, that was pretty much the thing.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
American liberals, by and large, stand for Constitutional rights for all and equal representation before the laws, a mixed economy, and productive humanitarian use of government and national resorces.

Hard to see how that corresponds to the Nazis short of Godwin.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've been saying for years this same message. Liberals are the modern day Nazis.

NO, just NO. That is ridiculous as I have already said here. It flies in the face of logic. It may make racists feel better to say it, but it is untrue.

I've given logical reasons why Liberals are a new Nazi party. You've only countered with no.

There you go with a racist accusation, which only solidifies my point.

It is simply because most people would know Liberal ideals are opposite if Nazis. If you dont understand thatm you may need to study it. I shouldnt have to prove it here. What you say is laughable at best, mentally deficient at worst.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth
You don't have to be a liberal to detest Trump and see he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Trust me.

link   

originally posted by: Phage

Trump doesn't know this magically, he was advised this by professionals in the art of war.

Who?
War is not art. Art creates.

As if you have never heard that phrase before. Listening to Generals who studied and trained their whole lives in strategic warfare to help form a National Strategy to combat terror is a hard concept for liberals to handle, especially when they refuse to define their enemies and refuse to admit they are in a war.

link   

Sorry can't help attempting a bit of humour gotta cheer meself up seeing I have no control over who will be the next leader of the free world....If I did I would be more depressed at least I can blame you lot when we all burn

It's fine. I starred both of you.

Doctor Who referenes will get stars, always.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Yes. I've heard it before. I read the book, too.

It isn't art.
Art creates. War destroys.
One can be good at warring. That does not make it art.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Thing is many times when people call others out for being homophobic or racist they actually are. So you want them to stop pointing this out to them when they are displaying racist or misogynistic views?.
I'm all for people expressing their views but they have to know when they say # they will be called out for it they should expect it....Why they can not accept it I don't know.
But it works that way for all left right pink blue commie or ninja say crap about others don't cry when you get called out for it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join