It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump junior and his twitter fail

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The Left is getting desperate if we are now debating candy.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: stinkelbaum

His post was great. It's a good comparison and a good question.

Thankfully my country of origin realizes this. So proud.

It's no more apt than saying the same thing about a group of white people and one being a potential murder.

Are they christians?

Speaking of christians, are they all dead over there, coz I think we only got like 57 of them and 49,943 muslims.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ksiezyc

His post was great. It's a good comparison and a good question.

Thankfully my country of origin realizes this. So proud.

It's no more apt than saying the same thing about a group of white people and one being a potential murder.

Are they christians?

Speaking of christians, are they all dead over there, coz I think we only got like 57 of them and 49,943 muslims.

Huh? Do you want them to be Christians? The analogy still works. Look at a group of Christians and one could be a potential fundie nutjob who firebombs abortion clinics.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sure, let 'em in, all the children.
Just one thing, if they are old enough to make the choice then ask them to decide if they want to live in a Muslim country..... if they say yes, then give them what they want and send them to one. Simples.
And of they are too young to choose? no problem, a pre-planned good christian-only religion education up to the age of around 16 should point them in the correct direction.

Doesn't guarantee anything of course, remember the Tsaernev brothers? Boston? They were apparently half-decent American citizens at one stage. Then there are 3 dead and 264 injured and maimed. Guess what the relatives now think? "sigh.... if only we had net let them in".

Incidentally isn't it really weird how they never want to go to, or are welcomed by the large Muslim countries. Saudi I'm looking at you. (can't say I blame you though)

Okay so here it is: c'mon peoples, PC is all very well and good, and no-one wants innocent children to suffer, BUT we need to keep it real. The more we let in, the more danger we are in, both now and in the future. Crazies will be crazies. And Cancers need to be eliminated at the earliest stage, because a policy of letting them spread freely rarely succeeds into integrating them into the whole body does it?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Simple, there are plenty of Syrians (not ALL of them) that are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers, it would be dangerous to have them in America or in any other decent country. If you can't understand that, then the skittle reference is too much for you to deal with as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It fits these more.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You're being told the skittles are poisoned...

But how do you know they truly are?

What if some fearmonger is getting xenophobic kicks by making up a specious analogy to get you to fear the skittles that haven't been poisoned at all?
It's just hear say.

You haven't tested the skittles to make sure they're poisoned.

You just heard they were and then sh*t your pants.

Not even an original meme either...
This has been parroted by the alt right for months and months.

& never once was it a good analogy.
They just think it is because they're low info swine.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
Errr I think there is more than enough evidence of them being poisoned, all around the world. Except in maybe Russia and Saudi who are clever enough to keep the low-life neanderthals, oooops I mean skittles, out.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sadly someone doesn't want and equal amount of Christian Syrians lives saved, the percentage of refugees is very low, maybe they are all dead.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't understand the problem with this. Donald Trump (and his family) have been very consistent in stating that Refugees and Immigrants need to be vetted more thoroughly.

How much more thoroughly do you want them to be vetted? We're already doing so to a larger extent than any other country.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moley
a reply to: Hazardous1408
Errr I think there is more than enough evidence of them being poisoned, all around the world. Except in maybe Russia and Saudi who are clever enough to keep the low-life neanderthals, oooops I mean skittles, out.

Syrian refugees???

Hmm that sounded an awful lot like a lie.

Nearly every terror attack in recent times has happened via homegrown terrorists.
That includes France, Belgium & even the US as well as others.

Name a terror attack with a Syrian refugee if you want your post to be relevant & true.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The latest terrorist attack that happened in New York, carried out by a man who only recently went to Afghanistan to get "religion"

What's that tell you?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It only takes one skittle to kill and maim hundreds of innocent people.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Our ancestors had a good saying..... prevention is better than cure.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
The latest terrorist attack that happened in New York, carried out by a man who only recently went to Afghanistan to get "religion"

What's that tell you?

It tells me he wasn't a Syrian refugee like hazardous JUST asked for.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
linky
changing tact from posting memes from neo-nazis, the donalds idiot son has decided to post what looks like an official poster comparing syrians to skittles.
'if i told you three skittles were poisoned would you take a handful?' being the puzzling question posed, followed by,
'thats our syrian refugee problem'.
nice to compare people fleeing a war torn country to sweeties and poison, his dad must be proud.
but,
is this in reaction to the somali guy who got stabby and shot?
or maybe the afghan who went mythbusters using pressure cookers to blow up, nothing?
what about the kid from new york?
so,
what's his problem with syrians?
america have taken around 3'000 syrian refugees, hardly a huge number.

Something that I noted on my Facebook feed was a news story about people attacking the parents' restaurant on Yahoo and Yelp.

...because that's a great way to de-radicalize immigrants, right?

The focus needs to be on setting an environment that does NOT encourage radicalization rather than creating one that causes a lot more people to turn to violence.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

What's that tell you?

It tells me nothing about "poisoned Syrian refugees", which is the topic.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

What's that tell you?

That you don't have a good idea of where Syria and Afghanistan lie (they're quite a distance apart) or the differences in the language and cultures.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Absolutely brilliant analogy. Well done Trump Jnr

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
The Left is getting desperate if we are now debating candy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join