It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump junior and his twitter fail

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
I have to wonder what would motivate a refugee to want to immigrate on the other side of the globe, into a country whose values and beliefs are so dissimilar to their own? Perhaps because safety isn't the real motivator?

Stability and the ability to not have government force a religion on them.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Gazrok
I have to wonder what would motivate a refugee to want to immigrate on the other side of the globe, into a country whose values and beliefs are so dissimilar to their own? Perhaps because safety isn't the real motivator?

Stability and the ability to not have government force a religion on them.

Yes, just because you are under religious rule - - doesn't mean you want it.

I don't believe anyone wants religion forced on them. And/or want to choose the extent of how much religion in their lives.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
trump junior continues,

I’m not comparing someone to candy, it’s a statistical thing.

then he mentions rape, guys a genius.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: kaylaluv
So, care to tell us how many you have allowed into your house? How many have you invited over for dinner? Or do you do your "support" by posting in online message boards?

Can you tell me where anyone has said you have to allow Syrian refugees in your house or have them over for dinner?

This is my country too, so it affects me just as much as it affects you - no more, no less.

So you've housed ZERO refugees. Got it. The hypocrisy is strong with this one.
The moment you shelter a refugee is the moment you are allowed to critisize ANY administration about migrant policy. Until then, you have nothing to add to the discussion other than "Trump bad, Trump supporters racist".

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Because no rapes were committed by economic migrants in Europe(what people call refugees.)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join