It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters. I hope you really really like Pence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: Swills

A Leader builds a billion dollar business empire. A follower looks for ways to steal it from him.

With millions loaned from his father, and few bankruptcies, apparently you and I define leader differently.

Ya think?

Tell ya what, I assume you have $1000.00 fun money, why don't you turn that into $1 mil just for giggles.

I bet we'd even give you props for $100,000.00

What makes you think I haven't?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Nikola014

You don't know what didn't take long? Seriously?

Well thank you for gracing this thread with your presence because I know you're a busy man!

So you don't think Trump is now a corrupted business man and you don't think he's capable of being corrupted?

What about the main theme of the OP, Trump not actually running the show and letting Pence and his donors instead?

Trump is not corrupt. His family are all honest decent people and they don't even need to "force" him to stay uncorrupt, he just operates uncorrupt. When people are corrupt they go to jail, UNLESS they happen to be Obama or a Clinton, or someone working for them, (all pardoned or offered immunity). EVERYONE ELSE GOES STRAIGHT ^ to JAIL.

Pence is irrelevant unless Trump dies, just like Obama's second in command, what's his name? Oh yeah, Biden. I forgot because he never says or does anything very often). Nobody gives a second thought to the vice president, unless they open their mouth like Biden sometimes does, and it isn't good publicity, but that's just Joe Biden.

Trump is going to make the corrupt go straight to hell (Jail) and that is why the power of the Clinton/Obama news media are putting out so much trash to trash Trump, and the truly easy to manipulate, (like yourself) believe the whole dumb-show.
Trump has come a long way in life and is still not corrupt. And the laws of motion predict he will continue in that same way for a long time.
We can't say the same for the entire democrat party, the DNC, Hillary and Bill, Obama and company, and the rest of the MSM. And you believe the same as they tell you to? That is mental and spiritual suicide. Do an about face, renounce everything they tell you and you can still save your soul.

edit on 19-9-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Before I begin I just wanted to say;

Clinton sucks too and now that I brought it up I'm sure none of you will deflect to her in defense of Trump, right?

Hey guys,

I just wanted to bring up a topic you should be concerned about and that's Trump's VP, Mike Pence. Recently, Pence was asked what past VP he would model himself after and his answer was Dick Cheney. Now, I could go on a rant about how much of a despicable human being Cheney is but that's not what this thread is about because despite Cheney's deploableness there's one important thing to think about and that is everyone knows Cheney was the one pulling Bush's strings. We all know he really ran the show and that Bush was a bumbling fool. Although, I do miss his speeches oh so much!

This is what Pence sees as his future if he and Trump get into the oval office. Pence is the establishment politician who will be pulling Trumps strings just like Cheney did with Bush. Remember the news of Trump's son using back channels offering Kasich control of both domestic and foreign policy if he was Donald's VP? Trump, a man with zero political experience is very vulnerable to manipulation and being taken advantage of but in this case he appears to be submissive because of his lack of experience. He's afraid, basically.

According to a slip from an anonymous staffer on Trump's campaign,

The conversations in recent days have featured voices from a range of Republican views, all jockeying to tilt the businessman’s politics in their direction, according to those involved. Trump tends to echo the words of the last person with whom he spoke, making direct access to him even more valuable, the people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to talk about internal campaign discussions.

source

So even if Trump isn't willing to let Pence run the show it doesn't matter because he's easily manipulated. So Trump supporters, you love Trump, not Pence but if Trump is elected that's just who you voted to run our country. Not only that, but anyone with an agenda who can get access to him just very well may get their way, especially if it means $$ for Trump.

Do you guys really think Trump isn't corrupt? Do you think he isn't above being corrupted and manipulated? Are you worried that strong man Trump won't actually be the MAN?
Well I got an idea then...Let's vote for Hillary...We can trust her...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Life was quite prosperous under GWB until he went off the reservation and stopped listening to Cheney and his advisors the final 2 years of his presidency. I'd take those first 6 years again over the last 10 in a heartbeat.

So another pointless war and the Patriot act?

Sweet.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I haven't read anything but your headline, and I just stopped in to say, "EXACTLY."

Because Trump, if he "wins" will probably say "nahhhh......I was just seeing if I could...."

and then decline the "job offer."

Then Pence will be the acting POTUS.
It's scary, and obvious, and yet so few realize it.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Our next president will be trump or clinton.
I can't stand anything about hillary so I will be voting for trump. Keeping her out is more important than putting him in.

This is so sad.....adding sadness to nausea......

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The Patriot Act wasn't an issue to me until Obama turned it inward. The initial act did nothing to limit my freedoms.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Thanks Obama! If only it was never there in the first place...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join