It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump supporters. I hope you really really like Pence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Good lord, are you seriously gonna sit there and tell me that Bush's presidency was a good for thee country? Of course you are, because when people align themselves to one political camp they give up the right to be objective, at best.

So Cheney running the show was a good thing for Bush and Pence doing the same will be good for Trump and the country huh? Well, as far as not letting Trump actually call the shots I agree with you there.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

So based on everything in the OP you don't think Trump will let Pence run the show? It's Trump all the way all day?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Trump better hope he wins so he gets Secret Service protection for life because I fear he's gonna need it. He's made alot of enemies this election.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I get you think Trump is this strong willed brilliant man but what evidence do you have that Trump rose above all manipulation thus far? Or Is this all just based on your emotions?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Bluntone22

So based on everything in the OP you don't think Trump will let Pence run the show? It's Trump all the way all day?

I think our current president tried to run everything himself and made many mistakes because of it. Trump is smart enough to know where his weaknesses are and will delegate.
I don't want a general giving orders to privates.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Yeah, I'm sure you'd vote for any R before a D but are you okay with Pence actually being president and Trump just being the PR guy? Doesn't that go against everything you love about Trump?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Nikola014

Well that didn't take long!

I'd hate to get off topic but fact is I never supported her and never have anything good to say about her. I'm definitely not voting for her, or Trump. I understand it's hard for Trump supporters to accept that if people don't love Trump that doesn't automatically mean they're a Clinton supporter.

Prove it. Show threads where you bash Hillery in the same manner.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Donald J. Trump will Govern this Country If Elected according to what his Conscious tells him .

Then we are screwed if he gets into office because he doesn't have one. Any lowlife that is willing to throw people out of their homes because it's in the way of a hotel or golf course should never be in positions of power.
edit on 9940000003330America/ChicagoMon, 19 Sep 2016 17:51:33 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Then Trump should be okay!

Remember, he said he loves Putin because Putin said he loves him!

Apparently, in America where Sanders was attacked for being a communist by the right wing it's totally cool to praise COMRADE PUTIN!

But seriously, that's all it takes to manipulate Trump. Just tell him you like him.

edit on 19-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Donald J. Trump will Govern this Country If Elected according to what his Conscious tells him .

Then we are screwed if he gets into office because he doesn't have one. Any lowlife that is willing to throw people out of their homes because it's in the way of a hotel or golf course should never be in positions of power.

That tells me he has a conscious.
The Clinton crime cartel would have just burnt the homes down.
What's a few more bodies in their wake?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No, I'm telling you his first 6 years were good because he knew his role, and allowed people to logically run the country. The wheels fell off when he started listening to the 30% of Americans who hated him and made changes based on trying to be kind to that contingent. It lead him to a place in which 60%+ of the country hated him.

The country needs to be run pragmatically and logically, not emotionally. If eggs are broken, then you by-God better make sure it's only the rotten ones, not the ones that have actually been producing profits and yielding growth. Bush lost sight of this when he stopped yielding to people more qualified and more logical than himself, including Dick Cheney.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
The country needs to be run pragmatically and logically, not emotionally. If eggs are broken, then you by-God better make sure it's only the rotten ones, not the ones that have actually been producing profits and yielding growth.

For whom?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

the difference with this election is we have a true outsider

You don't in fact know who you are supporting. Start by Googling "Roger Stone."

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Life was quite prosperous under GWB until he went off the reservation and stopped listening to Cheney and his advisors the final 2 years of his presidency. I'd take those first 6 years again over the last 10 in a heartbeat.

Since you brought it up with this magical thinking about how presidents have such major influence over the economy, the economy under Clinton was far better and it didn't end with a massive bailout.

Of course just like your statements, that's all nonsense. In Bush's first term, deficits went up, unemployment went up, real median incomes went down, etc. The only president out of the last 5 to preside over a lower annual growth in GDP is Obama.

Clinton looks like a rockstar on paper — sure you don't want to pine for the good old Clinton days? Of course, like I said that's all magical thinking. Clinton benefitted from economic conditions like the growth in the tech sector that had absolutely nothing to do with Clinton. He sure as hell wouldn't have balanced the budget without the GOP controlled Congress cutting spending everywhere (which is funny becaue people now blame Clinton for cutting funding for programs like the GI Bill when it was in fact the GOP). Then there's the fact that many economists point to the seeds of the economic collapse Obama was elected into having been sewn way back in the Clinton years.
edit on 2016-9-19 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Nikola014

Well that didn't take long!

I'd hate to get off topic but fact is I never supported her and never have anything good to say about her. I'm definitely not voting for her, or Trump. I understand it's hard for Trump supporters to accept that if people don't love Trump that doesn't automatically mean they're a Clinton supporter.

The Right on ATS act like a gang, star and flag the hell out of everything. Pence puts his Religion first, if this is True, he should get out of Politics. Looks like a Creep too.

Trump is just the very definition of Megalomaniac.

And no I'm not Voting for Clinton.

(Nikola014-Che Guevara was a Lefty)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

America has never voted on the basis of a VP pick. Never. In fact, Pence and Kaine are interchangeable. They're both as appealing as a wet fart.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
For whom?

For those actually working, producing, and investing.

(post by Deny Arrogance removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: intrepid
For whom?

For those actually working, producing, and investing.

Certainly not the MIC. That administration had no thought about that, right?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Clinton dumped debt off to the states, which allowed the feds to post better looking numbers on paper.

Look, from a fiscal standpoint, I have no major gripe with Bill Clinton. His legacy was the economy and he protected it. He also was the last Democrat to actually do something for the working middle class of this country by trying to place limits on welfare and handouts to those not taking responsibility for themselves.

I despised his position on firearms, taxes, and globalism, however.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The MIC includes people working, producing, and investing. Not real sure what the beef is there. As long as the US is producing the weapons, the jobs are here.

The problem I've always had was that we half assed our way through the Middle East. That conflict could have and should have been self-paying... unfortunately, we ended up paying for it ourselves, which was downright dumb,

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join