It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump supporters. I hope you really really like Pence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Before I begin I just wanted to say;

Clinton sucks too and now that I brought it up I'm sure none of you will deflect to her in defense of Trump, right?

Hey guys,

I just wanted to bring up a topic you should be concerned about and that's Trump's VP, Mike Pence. Recently, Pence was asked what past VP he would model himself after and his answer was Dick Cheney. Now, I could go on a rant about how much of a despicable human being Cheney is but that's not what this thread is about because despite Cheney's deploableness there's one important thing to think about and that is everyone knows Cheney was the one pulling Bush's strings. We all know he really ran the show and that Bush was a bumbling fool. Although, I do miss his speeches oh so much!

This is what Pence sees as his future if he and Trump get into the oval office. Pence is the establishment politician who will be pulling Trumps strings just like Cheney did with Bush. Remember the news of Trump's son using back channels offering Kasich control of both domestic and foreign policy if he was Donald's VP? Trump, a man with zero political experience is very vulnerable to manipulation and being taken advantage of but in this case he appears to be submissive because of his lack of experience. He's afraid, basically.

According to a slip from an anonymous staffer on Trump's campaign,

The conversations in recent days have featured voices from a range of Republican views, all jockeying to tilt the businessman’s politics in their direction, according to those involved. Trump tends to echo the words of the last person with whom he spoke, making direct access to him even more valuable, the people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to talk about internal campaign discussions.

source

So even if Trump isn't willing to let Pence run the show it doesn't matter because he's easily manipulated. So Trump supporters, you love Trump, not Pence but if Trump is elected that's just who you voted to run our country. Not only that, but anyone with an agenda who can get access to him just very well may get their way, especially if it means $$ for Trump.

Do you guys really think Trump isn't corrupt? Do you think he isn't above being corrupted and manipulated? Are you worried that strong man Trump won't actually be the MAN?
edit on 19-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
When I see you actually bashing Hillary for real, instead of just writing it for the sake of avoiding getting called a Hillary supporter, I will believe it

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Well that didn't take long!

I'd hate to get off topic but fact is I never supported her and never have anything good to say about her. I'm definitely not voting for her, or Trump. I understand it's hard for Trump supporters to accept that if people don't love Trump that doesn't automatically mean they're a Clinton supporter.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What didn't take long?

I would not even bother to post on this thread, but when I read your first sentence, I just had to respond to you. And, please spare me the automatic response to why are people only bashing Trump publicly and openly, but hate Hillary too in private.

Do you guys really think Trump isn't corrupt? Do you think he isn't above being corrupted and manipulated? Are you worried that strong man Trump won't actually be the MAN?

And to respond to you, it's no he's not corrupt, yes he cant be bought and manipulated and no Trump is the man.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
im a trump fan, supporter, and i understand "what" i am voting for. notice i didnt say who.

the difference with this election is we have a true outsider. someone that isnt a politician, is not controlled by any globalist companies.

i dont think anyone is voting for trump for anything other than the movement.
america is sick of career politicians, and people promising great change, instead getting more of the same, and making things worse.

i dont want common core education
i dont want illegals coming here and tax payers paying for refugees and welfare and food stamps. and then the illegals send that money home
i dont want crappy trade deals
i dont want a career puppet in office
i dont want a wuss. isis messes with putin, putin sends them a "friends head" in a box.... we need that
i dont want political correctness
i dont want a weak military
i dont want a bleak future for my kids

the only problem i have at all with the GOP right now is the denial of climate change, and the unwillingness to admit it

a vote for trump, is a vote for the above. pence wont be pulling any strings. i highly doubt theres anyone that can truly tell trump what to do. they can make a recommendation, but not hey you are going to do this or else.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Life was quite prosperous under GWB until he went off the reservation and stopped listening to Cheney and his advisors the final 2 years of his presidency. I'd take those first 6 years again over the last 10 in a heartbeat.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Our next president will be trump or clinton.
I can't stand anything about hillary so I will be voting for trump. Keeping her out is more important than putting him in.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Don't forget assassination. I can see either Hillary or Trump knocked off. You guys are angry.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

" So even if Trump isn't willing to let Pence run the show it doesn't matter because he's easily manipulated. "

Ah , you Lost me Right there . No one Manipulates a Personality like Mr. Trump , he is his Own Man . Some have tried but Failed Miserably . Donald J. Trump will Govern this Country If Elected according to what his Conscious tells him .

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I thought about doing this one, glad you did it instead... I'm not as quick to juggle live grenades as I used to be.

If Dick Cheney doesn't define establishment I think we should burn dictionaries and delete them from the internet because words are broken.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Donald J. Trump will Govern this Country If Elected according to what his Conscious tells him .

Yeah. Reagan thought the same thing but got into line after he was shot.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I would Vote for Pence before Hillary. In fact I would vote for Leonid Brezhnev before Hillary.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You don't know what didn't take long? Seriously?

Well thank you for gracing this thread with your presence because I know you're a busy man!

So you don't think Trump is now a corrupted business man and you don't think he's capable of being corrupted?

What about the main theme of the OP, Trump not actually running the show and letting Pence and his donors instead?
edit on 19-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Go read a U.S. History Book Sonny , you are showing you Ignorance of it here .

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Now wait a second.

There is a significant difference between just bashing a person, and being unprepared not to voice your legitimate concerns about a candidate. If your concerns are legitimate, if you have the information at your fingertips which informed your opinion on matters, then those views should be aired and discussed, rationally if possible, politely if not.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Instruct me master.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
The easiest people to manipulate are people with big egos.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Well, then this should be a problem for you because you love Trump because he's an outsider but what good does that do if he's not actually calling the shots? Granted, presidents only have so much power but still, will Trump be a Bush 2.0 in the regard that Pence and wealthy donors will be calling the shots, essentially?

We all understand that both D & R are deeply corrupt and pretty much owned by the same people and corporations, right? So Pence, while not Clinton, is just another establishment bought and controlled politician, right?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thanks for another brilliant and informative post! I love the way you always have such witty comments about OPs and you don't get bogged down with substance!

I keep meaning to post a thread about senior Trump economic advisor Stephen Moore speaking in front of the CNP back in July. You should hear reassuring the conservative kingmakers behind closed doors that Trump's economic plan will be the ultimate realization of their decades old, failed trickle-down agenda.

He wasreally passionate about it, talking about all the agencies he was going to "really press" Trump to somehow shut down. Then when he was questioned about it in the media, he quickly demured.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Being a Canadian , I figure you Already know American History is Not one of your Strong Points . Educate Yourself , that's all i can say to that .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join