It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporters. I hope you really really like Pence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills The other reply button wouldn't work. I don't like Pence at all really. I don't like Kane either, lol see, I didn't deflect to Hillary but to Kane. In my opinion the religious ultra conservative nutbags were the ones that destroyed the republican party. That's one reason I like Trump, he isn't a religious nutbag, just a nutbag and he got both votes from me. Not a Christy fan or lots of others either but the libtards need a good triggering, the "ultimate trigger", a Trump presidency, lol.
edit on 19-9-2016 by beeyotch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think Trumps lack of political experience is a plus. Considering only 8% of Obama's appointed cabinet has business experience and considering how bad they suck I think we need someone with business sense. I like Pence as well ad I thnk he will be a good sounding board for Trump. Unlike obama who never listens to any advisors I think Trump with digest the information and make better decisions! Will he be corrupted who knows but I say it would be a if while Hillary and her corruption has proven to be a sure thing and there is no reason it for her to stop!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: intrepid

The MIC includes people working, producing, and investing. Not real sure what the beef is there. As long as the US is producing the weapons, the jobs are here.

And they are well paid. Peanuts compared to the slop the corps get though.
And that money continues on to power exponentially. They feed themselves, leave nice looking crumbs($100,000/year job) and the cycle continues and grows. THAT'S who is really running the gov't. Because they can.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Well, since you brought it up, I thought Darth Cheney did pretty good with what he had to work with, it's just that his apprentice was lacking.

I don't see Pence as an emperor wannabe, him and Kaine are more like E woks, Kaine more so.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I thought about doing this one, glad you did it instead... I'm not as quick to juggle live grenades as I used to be.

If Dick Cheney doesn't define establishment I think we should burn dictionaries and delete them from the internet because words are broken.

Hillary has been part of the establishment since freaking Watergate. To me that defines establishment.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

America has never voted on the basis of a VP pick. Never. In fact, Pence and Kaine are interchangeable. They're both as appealing as a wet fart.

I think the thread was brought up because of hillary's health and Kaine.

Kaine is a beady eyed weasel who I wouldn't trust to watch my dogs and he would be calling the shots on hillary's "me time"
Her whole cartel is not to be trusted anyway.

I don't get that from Pence and I don't think he would be calling any shots for Trump.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Not seeing it, man. The 5 largest MIC companies in the world are Lockheed Martin, Boeing, BAE, General Dynamics, and Raytheon. That's about $200 Billion in sales per year, over a half a million direct employees, and a cumulative $13 Billion in profits based on 2013 figures.

$13 Billion is chicken feed.

The big Pharma companies make $13 Bil apiece. www.bbc.com...
Hell, the big hedge fund managers, speculative investors, and banking insiders like Soros, Teper, Cohen, and Buffet (and aside from Cohen and the Kochs, the entire list of the top of the top have major investment ties with the DNC) post annual profits that dwarf MIC company lines.

The MIC is a small fish in a huge tank dominated by sharks. You want to know who is running the government? Look at who's invested in health insurance companies, drug manufacturers, and alternative energy and carbon trading boards of investors. There's your shadow government. Big oil and the MIC are popular boogeymen, but they're moving small potatoes around compared to the real power mongers.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Remember when the press lady asked Cheney a question and he simply answered, "So?"

I could dig it.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Don't forget assassination. I can see either Hillary or Trump knocked off. You guys are angry.

Yet Obama is still alive after all these years in a 'systemically' racist nation.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
January 21, 2017 0300 hours

Good Evening, President Trump, or should I say Good Morning? Congratulations on your inauguration, it was quite the party. Melania looked quite stunning in every one of those 12 different gowns she wore at each Inaugural Ball; I'm sure they'll stand the test of time in the Smithsonian.

Now, to get down to business. We have a little movie to show you. This is classified, of course. It's the *real* Zapruder film, plus another one taken from behind the fence on the grassy knoll. Yes, I know this doesn't look the same as the other one you've been shown all these years, we had to delete a few details out of that. National Security, you know. You'll notice there are several shots coming from two other areas besides the Texas School Book Depository. Triangulation. Works quite well in this kind of location, as you can see, especially with the Secret Service stand down orders. Shame all that blood that got on Jackie, I hear she never really recovered emotionally from the shock. Lyndon never did let us ride behind him with our Uzis after that - hahaha.

Nice family you got there, it'd be a shame if anything happened to them. Or to that lovely head of hair you have cultivated.

Here's how it gonna work; you're going to let Vice President Pence and a few of our highly qualified people run things, both domestically and of a foreign policy nature. You didn't really want that job anyway, did you? The Joint Chiefs have already been taken care of, they've all seen this movie quite a few times and understand. And we'll appoint someone excellent, very very excellent, to be your Chief of Staff and Press Secretary. Actually, this will work very well for you. You can just take it easy and go golfing a lot, or maybe you'd like to take up brush clearing. That was a favorite of Dubya.

Well, I'm sure you're tired. You've got a big day ahead of you tomorrow. Actually, I was just kidding. Your clone is ready and so is your AI puppet. You're free to sleep until noon if you want. No one will miss you.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Pence was asked what past VP he would model himself after and his answer was Dick Cheney.

I like Pence even more now.

originally posted by: Swills
Good lord, are you seriously gonna sit there and tell me that Bush's presidency was a good for the country?

In my opinion it was magnitudes better than Obama's.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Don't forget assassination. I can see either Hillary or Trump knocked off. You guys are angry.

Yet Obama is still alive after all these years in a 'systemically' racist nation.

The past is small compared to this one. This is a biggie as far as elections go. Not only are they fighting for the WH but also the House and the Senate. AND calling the next SCOTUS judge(that;s the REALLY big one). This is for the direction of America for about 20 years. That's why people are losing their #.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I know Pence...hes a good man. I dont agree with his religious philosophy, but its better to me than Hillary s.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

A Leader builds a billion dollar business empire. A follower looks for ways to steal it from him.
edit on 19-9-2016 by Saiker because: .

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Mike Pence is a religious nut job, Dick Cheney is a douche of about the nth level. I worked in and around Dick Cheney and his cohorts in the 80's and his douchieness has just increased. Mike Pence is a deal killer for me as far as Trump is concerned.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker

A Leader builds a billion dollar business empire. A follower looks for ways to steal it from him.

With millions loaned from his father, and few bankruptcies, apparently you and I define leader differently.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Leonid Brezhnev actually stood for something besides himself. He was a powerful leader even if misguided. Hillary is just misguided, self loving, criminal.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
Leonid Brezhnev actually stood for something besides himself. He was a powerful leader even if misguided. Hillary is just misguided, self loving, criminal.

I won't disagree with you about Brezhnev, but unfortunately, I do not think Trump or Hillary are the leaders the USA needs, we need an honest to god leader, and I don't think we have had one since 1963.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Saiker

With millions loaned from his father, and few bankruptcies, apparently you and I define leader differently.

Ya think?

Tell ya what, I assume you have $1000.00 fun money, why don't you turn that into $1 mil just for giggles.

I bet we'd even give you props for $100,000.00

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

The past is small compared to this one. This is a biggie as far as elections go. Not only are they fighting for the WH but also the House and the Senate. AND calling the next SCOTUS judge(that;s the REALLY big one). This is for the direction of America for about 20 years. That's why people are losing their #.

Otherwise known as 'projecting'

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join