It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit post apparently related to Clintons email coverup

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Oh! So interesting!

Thanks J&C!

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Lol.
SUPER USER: is a term for someone who has full exclusive access to EVERY address and EVERYTHING in the server.
IT: is Pagliano and/or Combetta...(depending on whether the address was set up before or after May 31, 2013).

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

In both games a 'Mau' is a Wizard/Warlock/Sorcerer.

I don't know if you know this, but since I'm as old as dirt and I can remember computers that used punch cards for programming and hung out in the computer lab in High school, but one of the old school nerd terms used to describe someone who was good with computers in those days was, "Merlin."

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Oldies citing 4-chan.

Werd.

(ETA: Sorry, that was my way of saying I love the older contributors on ATS. They aren't intimidated!)
edit on 22-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I mean just read this:

On page 31 of the New York Times‘ PDF of Clinton’s emails is a print copy of Clinton’s email to Sullivan that shows Clinton’s email address as [email protected] (the one she says was created after she left office). But that same email also appears on page 35 of the PDF as part of an email exchange with Sullivan (who had responded to her), and the email address for Clinton in that case is displayed as [email protected].

“This string of email messages proves the Clinton team’s explanation is true,” said Conte, the president of the IEEE Computer Society.

The reason, he said, is simple: The [email protected] address that is part of the email string is now static text, so it wouldn’t change. That means that the email originated from [email protected]. But the address on the printed version of just Clinton’s email to Sullivan would be populated with the new email address because that is an active data field — giving the illusion that it came from [email protected].

Does this not sound like her old email address was stripped from the archive and replaced with the 'placeholder' like Stonetear said he wanted to do?

How on earth would a 'sent from' field still be "ACTIVE" AFTER an email was sent????? It makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It's funny, there have been threads lately about greybeards over there that have been a hoot to read and participate in.

I'm not the only one in my age range and am not the youngest, by far.

There are places on that board I won't venture, but I find /pol/ to be intriguing and, if you can filter through the #posting, some downright fascinating conversation can be found.

And as far as citing them in source links, until ATS bans something, I ain't skurred.

And I would wager I'm not the only ATSer who visits that wretched hive of scum and villainy.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: [email protected]

A new thought:
Combetta/Stonetear was obviously a W.O.W....everquest gamer.

Rather than a 'misspelling' of Hillary's pantsuits...could [email protected] be a special address Combetta set up for himself?

Edit:
As far as I know...no Hillary email has been leaked under mau_suit.

Going out on a limb here, but is it possible Hillary's State Department through this secret email was involved in the Mau Mau Lawsuit by thousands of Kenyans who were tortured between 1951 and 1962. Was she perhaps involved in gathering information for Barack Obama. If you haven't heard about that Mau Lawsuit, here is some info to start with.

Revealed: Britain's torture of Obama's grandfather

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Good info is good, no matter the source.

It's been an untapped source for me until you started providing some interesting stuff from there.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
ALL of that on top of the "emergency" hearing Chaffetz staged was supposed to be closed session, but chaffetz said the closed session room hadn't been sweeped in time, thus the public, televised hearing where the CIA, NSA, FBI could not answer the questions he asked in a public forum.

Chaffetz put on a show with BS...

His own party is withholding the FBI notes from him because they know he will leak them for political purposes.

It was never to be a closed door meeting, but the idea was entertained in order to receive the classified information originally intended to be in a closed briefing that the agencies blew off.

"How is it the State Department essentially lied to the media, the world, and the public?" Chaffetz said Tuesday morning. "It’s our information. These aren’t Hillary Clinton’s emails. These are federal records. And so we want to know from the State Department how they misled the American public for so long. The second thing we want to do and have scheduled for a week from, or for next Monday is all these redactions that they’ve given, all of these things. We may need to go into a classified setting, because the FBI, State Department, Department of Defense, others, they’re holding information back that members of Congress should be able to see as well as the public."

Chaffetz schedules more Clinton email hearings in House before election

The Congressional Record from September 9th does not note the meeting on September 12th as being closed door when it typically does. See Daily Digest

SEPTEMBER 12, 2016

(Committee meetings are open unless otherwise indicated)

Senate
Committee on Foreign Relations:
to receive a closed briefing on the failed coup in Turkey and the future of United States-Turkish cooperation, 5 p.m., SVC–217.

House
Committee on Oversight and Government Reform,
Full Committee, hearing entitled ``Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File'', 5 p.m., 2154 Rayburn.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: [email protected]

A new thought:
Combetta/Stonetear was obviously a W.O.W....everquest gamer.

Rather than a 'misspelling' of Hillary's pantsuits...could [email protected] be a special address Combetta set up for himself?

Edit:
As far as I know...no Hillary email has been leaked under mau_suit.

Going out on a limb here, but is it possible Hillary's State Department through this secret email was involved in the Mau Mau Lawsuit by thousands of Kenyans who were tortured between 1951 and 1962. Was she perhaps involved in gathering information for Barack Obama. If you haven't heard about that Mau Lawsuit, here is some info to start with.

Revealed: Britain's torture of Obama's grandfather

I did look into it last year in reference to this address.
Unfortunately, I didn't make any real connections to it. Doesn't mean it couldn't be in relation to it though.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I need to post this somewhere...I am scoffing my butt off at Factcheck. In the sidebar of the article I posted was this:

Q: Did Hillary Clinton volunteer in 1975 to defend a rapist, who was found not guilty, and laugh about it in an interview in 1980?

A: Clinton defended an accused rapist, but she did not volunteer. He pleaded guilty to a lesser offense. She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case.

The spin on that...

The question pondered if she "volunteered." Ha, well, she wasn't a "volunteer." I'm sure she was PAID money for defending a rapist.

And "unusual circumstances?" It was a child that was raped. Is that the "unusual circumstance" she laughed about? Or was it this girl's/woman's pain that amused her?

I hate Factcheck so much.

This may seem OT, but it WAS in the sidebar of the On-Topic article I posted.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I need to post this somewhere...I am scoffing my butt off at Factcheck. In the sidebar of the article I posted was this:

Q: Did Hillary Clinton volunteer in 1975 to defend a rapist, who was found not guilty, and laugh about it in an interview in 1980?

A: Clinton defended an accused rapist, but she did not volunteer. He pleaded guilty to a lesser offense. She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case.

The spin on that...

The question pondered if she "volunteered." Ha, well, she wasn't a "volunteer." I'm sure she was PAID money for defending a rapist.

You've misunderstood this completely. The original claim was that she volunteered to be the lawyer who would defend the rapist. That is not true. The rapist dismissed his male lawyer and demanded a female lawyer. Hillary was asked to take the case, and refused. The case was given to her anyway, against her wishes.

And "unusual circumstances?" It was a child that was raped. Is that the "unusual circumstance" she laughed about?

No it wasn't. You obviously didn't read the full article. Read the full article.

I hate Factcheck so much.

Even when it criticises Clinton?
edit on 22/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Nope. Didn't read the article. Guilty. Factcheck is the lowest, passing itself off as a watchdog but lying and pretending to have 'the last say' in 'truthiness.' I only read Factcheck to understand the lies.

I just saw the sidebar and recalled the story from other articles.

And, no, I did not misunderstand anything.

ALSO, oh, how I recall Factcheck criticizing Clinton when Obama was running against her.

edit on 22-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I see someone else clued into the idea that hdr22 was replaced with hrod17:

Link

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm sure this has already been posted..

Oversight orders Reddit to preserve deleted posts in Clinton investigation

The House Oversight Committee has ordered Reddit to preserve deleted posts believed to be written by an IT technician the committee suspects may have deleted Hillary Clinton emails that were under subpoena.
Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) confirmed that the committee has issued a preservation order and that Reddit is “cooperating.”

thehill.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Combetta hearing?

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND WITNESS IMMUNITY Full House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform FULL HOUSE COMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND GOVERNMENT REFORM

HEARING DATE: SEPTEMBER 27, 2016 11:00 AM

oversight.house.gov...

edit on 23-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

But today is the 23rd of September, that hearing is scheduled 27th?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21281383]MotherMayEye

And "unusual circumstances?" It was a child that was raped. Is that the "unusual circumstance" she laughed about? Or was it this girl's/woman's pain that amused her?

The unusual circumstance was that the Prosecutors office sent the underwear to evidence and investigative team took scissors...cut out a hole that contained DNA for analyses...and then erroneously threw out that hole while returning the rest of the underwear to the prosecutor for evidence. When the evidence was presented in court...it was a pair of underwear with a hole cut out where the relevant evidence was. She did not get her client off, even with the lack of physical evidence that the prosecution cut out and destroyed. She had him admit guilt and receive a lessor sentence.
Our system of justice requires that everyone get a defense attorney and that they not look the other way when evidence is tampered with or fraudulent. In this case the prosecution presented BS evidence ...through their own incompetence...it was highly unusual...also of interest if you listen to that interview...she took that underwear to one of the worlds leading DNA experts at the time and had him scour it for any DNA that might have been missed when the evidence team cut out the hole and he found none. She went the extra mile to try and validate that evidence before speaking with the judge and explaining the prosecutions insane error. Her laughter was centered on the judge, who was a known character in the legal community.

I am a details wonk...Listen to the full interview...don't rely on the spin...come to your own conclusions from there.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Good catch.
Now I'm not sure.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I guess Combetta just has to respond to the committee by noon today.
The 27th. is the next open date for the committee to meet.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join