It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit post apparently related to Clintons email coverup

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So you asserted that there was an executive session that
was scheduled, that witnesses and members of the committe
were all set to appear at an executive hearing, but then
suddenly this was changed to a public hearing, but
you have zero proof of this accusation?

Because what your stating is sheer nonsense.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Indigo5

Chaffetz got reps from the FBI, NSA, CIA all to attend his hearing under the false pretense that it was an "executive session"...closed to the public so that everyone could speak freely about classified material and information.

When they showed up it was ambush...cameras rolling..and Chaffetz beating the hell out of the FBI rep.

Do you have proof of your opinion?

I can clearly see by the C Span recordings that your statement
lacks credibility.

And while you are at ..please answer these questions..

WHY did Chaffetz invite the FBI,CIA, NSA reps under the heading of a closed door meeting only to have the public and cameras there? Knowing they could not answer questions that touched on classified information? He then told them a closed door hearing would follow, but canceled it.

WHY did Chaffetz refuse the offer of Pagliano coming in to testify as long as it was a closed door meeting?

WHY is the GOP Chairman of the House Intelligence Oversight Committee not giving Chaffetz the full FBI Notes...as Chaffetz has asked him and got no reply...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

So you asserted that there was an executive session that
was scheduled, that witnesses and members of the committe
were all set to appear at an executive hearing, but then
suddenly this was changed to a public hearing, but
you have zero proof of this accusation?

Because what your stating is sheer nonsense.

Oh...Apologies...I thought you were actually following this thread...

MY EARLIER POST...Apparently your post above is "sheer nonsense"

Democrats also faulted Chaffetz for convening the hearing in public Monday, when the witnesses were initially told they were being summoned to a closed, classified session.

www.politico.com...

After more than two hours of public back-and-forth Monday evening, the committee adjourned after 8 p.m. with plans to gather in a secure space in the House Visitor Center for a closed session.

However, a committee source said late Monday that the much-discussed closed session was never convened, reportedly because the room had not been properly swept for the classified exchange.

A spokeswoman for the oversight panel did not immediately respond to a request for comment on what transpired with the planned closed session.

www.politico.com...

Chaffetz is full of it..

Anything else I can clear up for you?
Like THIS bit?

the obstacle to Chaffetz seeing classified records related to the probe is not the FBI but with the House Intelligence Committee not releasing that information to the oversight panel chairman.

Maloney noted that Chaffetz has asked House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R) for access to the classified records, but no vote on that request has been taken or scheduled.

www.politico.com...
edit on 22-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Ok...I need to ask about this...

COULD this whole 'strip out an email address and replace it with a placeholder email address' have ANY connection to this:

"The Republican National Committee thinks it has the smoking gun that proves Hillary Clinton used “multiple secret email addresses” as secretary of state. It doesn’t.

The RNC made its claim in a May 18 blog post hours after the New York Times published copies of emails that Clinton had sent and received when she was secretary. The emails displayed two accounts: [email protected] and [email protected]. That seemed to clearly contradict Clinton’s claim that she used only [email protected] while in office, which was from January 2009 to February 2013.

But the Clinton campaign says there is a simple explanation for this apparent discrepancy: The emails published by the Times were printed out in 2014 after Clinton had left the State Department and after she had changed her email address, so the printed copies of emails she sent while in office display her new address ([email protected]), even though they were originally sent under her old address ([email protected]). We agree that this is possible.

The Clinton explanation passed two tests — including one conducted for us by Ray Tomlinson, the man who is widely credited with inventing email.

Tomlinson ran an optical character recognition on the PDF of the emails that the Times posted to its website, and what he found is consistent with the Clinton campaign’s explanation for what happened.

We at FactCheck.org also tested Clinton’s explanation. Our IT staff created [email protected] and renamed it [email protected]. An email sent by [email protected] printed out as if it had come from [email protected] after we changed the name of the email account.

Tom Conte, a professor at the Schools of Electrical & Computer Engineering and Computer Science at Georgia Institute of Technology and president of the IEEE Computer Society, said Clinton’s explanation is “technically possible” and that our test “proves it.”

I am curious, because it seems that emails once appearing to be sent to/from one address, suddenly showed a different address after they were printed in 2014. Could Combetta have actually succeeded in replacing '[email protected]' with '[email protected],' and it was all explained away as Factcheck describes?

I don't recall this story, at the time. Anyone else care to help me understand what it was all about and if it could be related? It has the feel of being related to an email-address 'find & replace.' Doesn't it? And if it is related...the Clinton campaign offered an excuse that was NOT truthful.

Well, I am completely serious in this question. This story from May 2015 absolutely sounds like a 'find & replace" was used on Hillary's email archive to replace her [email protected] address with [email protected].

It sounds like proof that Combetta not only asked about replacing her old email address, but actually succeeded, too.

AND, if that is the truth...the Hillary camp went on record with a bullsh*t excuse.

A coverup story. A false exculpatory story.

Intent. Intent to cover up a conspiracy to tamper with evidence and obstruct justice.

ETA: I want to know why this is unreasonable. Because it is exactly what it looks like in light of the Reddit post.
edit on 22-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

"initially" ...which means that the Democrats wish
to frame it that way, thats all.

Certainly does not offer proof of your claim
that they were ambushed, or "sabotaged".

edit on 22-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You have hit upon something profoundly revealing.

Perhaps someone from the Oversight Committee is
reading here, or this could find its way to them hopefully.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Supposedly Paul C. refers to an ip address for
ET Investments. could this be the VIP or is there a Clinton connection?

www.etinv.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I've noticed that 'the other side' has been quick to point out that Combetta never carried through with the plan (as if that absolves him from guilt in furthering a conspiracy by even asking)...that he was told it wasn't possible on Reddit....so 'no way' could he have ever done it.

Nope.

There's evidence he asked and figured out a way to do it...and then DID it:

Hillary's email address changed in 2014 printouts

The more I read, the more it looks that way to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Re: [email protected]

A new thought:
Combetta/Stonetear was obviously a W.O.W....everquest gamer.

In both games a 'Mau' is a Wizard/Warlock/Sorcerer.

Rather than a 'misspelling' of Hillary's pantsuits...could [email protected] be a special address Combetta set up for himself?

Edit:
As far as I know...no Hillary email has been leaked under mau_suit.

edit on 22-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

A new thought:

Rather than a 'misspelling' of Hillary's pantsuits...could [email protected] be a special address Combetta set up for himself?

Interesting - certainly a strange email address...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

A new thought:

It's always stood out from the many others originally discovered as listed.

Edit:
The mau_suit still obviously stands for 'Super User IT'...which would be the IT's exclusive access.
edit on 22-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

A new thought:

Edit:
As far as I know...no Hillary email has been leaked under mau_suit.

I'll dig in to that now, TAT. Sorry, I meant to respond to that earlier.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This makes as much sense as any idea yet regarding that email address.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: IAMTAT

This makes as much sense as any idea yet regarding that email address.

When it first was discovered...a year ago...nobody had heard of Combetta, Platte River...or the fact that StoneTear was Hillary's IT's W.O.W. reference.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

There's evidence he asked and figured out a way to do it...and then DID it:

Hillary's email address changed in 2014 printouts

Sure does looks that way, great sleuthing

Hopefully if he shows up tomorrow there can be more discovery.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Interesting Clinton Server timeline:
www.thompsontimeline.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Searching at the leaky place yields the following:

"[email protected]" (6877 results, viewing 1 to 50)

The oldest being:

21950 2009-03-20 07:26 AP/NEW MEDIA Philippe Reines Hillary Clinton

The final ne being:

855 2014-12-14 00:53 LETTER Joshua Daniel Hillary Clinton

The other email address yields the following:

"[email protected]" (26023 results, viewing 1 to 50)

The oldest:

21832 2001-01-01 03:00 LAST MINUTE CALL NI CALL AND BACKGROUND Sidney Blumenthal Hillary Clinton

The last:

855 2014-12-14 00:53 LETTER Joshua Daniel Hillary Clinton

So we have hrod17@clintonemail being used from 01/01/2001 to 12/14/2014 and [email protected] being used from 03/20/2009 to 12/14/2014 so there are records (at wikileaks) of overlap for both email addresses being active the entire time she was SecState and before for the hrod email address.

Notice who the first person to email her was.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

A new thought:

It's always stood out from the many others originally discovered as listed.

Edit:
The mau_suit still obviously stands for 'Super User IT'...which would be the IT's exclusive access.

'Suit' obviously stands for pantSUIT or lawSUIT, TAT. har har...

I see there is a lot smoke out there about Hillary's possible 'multiple email addresses.' I am at a loss because I didn't follow this story closely then, and it is a complicated, intimidating tale.
is it possibly smoke to obfuscate the hdr and hrod addresses that Factcheck reported on?

Maybe Combetta tried to find and replace her hdr22 account with several email address "placeholders?"

ALL of this 'multiple' email account business has the feel it could be related to Combetta doing a 'find & replace'....multiple times. It certainly ties right in with the Reddit post and it sounds like the Clinton camp scrambled to come up with a story that she changed her email address, then Factcheck -- complicit b*stards that they are --- ran their own 'test' and approved the Clinton camp's story as being 'possible.'

link   

The roles of Cooper and Pagliano will be phased out in mid-2013, with the Platte River Networks company winning a contact to manage Clinton’s server on May 31, 2013.

www.thompsontimeline.com...

link   
DP

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join