It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit post apparently related to Clintons email coverup

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
MORE:
ALL responses from OTHER Reddit posters to the "VIP" email question by Combetta:
www.reddit.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't understand this...can you try to explain it in a super-simplified way?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

This is interesting, from your link:

If you need to control who gets to email the vip, just set up stringent spam filtering where only whitelisted people or people the vip has emailed are allowed.

EDIT: Apparently I was involved in a Hilary thing. Sadly I completely mis-understood the OP's request and provided incorrect information. Thanks for the gold though!

When was this edited in?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
This keeps getting shadier and shadier....

Top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills granted partial immunity in email investigation

Top Hillary Clinton aide Cheryl Mills received an immunity deal from the Justice Department in the FBI’s investigation into the former secretary of state’s email server, House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) said Friday.

"This is beyond explanation. The FBI was handing out immunity agreements like candy,” Chaffetz said in a statement. “I've lost confidence in this investigation and I question the genuine effort in which it was carried out. Immunity deals should not be a requirement for cooperating with the FBI."

So the stage is set. If all else fails in the stonetear debacle, they will say fine, you are right, combetta was ordered to do this. But it was by Mills and the others that had immunity.

The FBI gave everyone immunity except Hillary, and now as long as they do have Hillary in video saying please delete my emails so that I can't be investigated, all they will have to do is say she had no first hand knowledge, it was all her staff.

Heck even that wouldn't be enough.

Like the wagon wheels of old, we wear ruts in the avenues of our thinking. Not even aware of the ever present guiding and nudging on the predictable course. Smart and analytical you and others are on this thread...but it is not unanswered darkness on the fringes of your thinking, it is blinders put upon the horse to avoid distraction from the plotted course.

Abandon the rutted course and shake free the blinders and we might find something to agree upon.

Deep and beautiful, well said.

Chaffetz is an actor with agenda.

Are not they all?

I have no doubt many of us are to agree neither Clinton or Trump deserve the job, that most if not every American would hire neither to babysit, let alone lead.

I also do not doubt many of us are to agree that no matter the agenda or character and role being played, Americans want the truth no matter the medium or genre that is presented.

No doubt we are also to agree upon the fact we are all aware outcomes and recourse's of truth cannot lift the veil of blinders, let alone dislodge the charted course from its rutted path when we do not control the reins.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I don't understand this...can you try to explain it in a super-simplified way?

Ok...
'Borismkv' is a Reddit poster/Computer programmer (one of several) Combetta was talking to about the "VIP's" server issues.

Combetta deleted a bunch of his thread questions and question posts.

I started with 'Borismkv'...in the archives.
Traced his responses (as a programming expert) to posters in tech forum who have since deleted.

Through that process, I found one in particular.
Being [deleted] his posted questions are missing...but 'Borimkv's' s and other's responses to his posts still exist.

The last posts I put up here are from other Reddit posters responding to Combetta---aka 'StoneTear' (also known as '[deleted]')...which make reference in their responses to 'StoneTear's/Combetta's "VIP's emails/server" queries.

This "VIP"...as we know now...is Combetta's secret reference to Hillary.

EDIT:
From these responder's answers...we can get a picture of Combetta's (now deleted) questions to them...as well as WHAT he was actually doing to/with Hillary's emails & server at the time.

edit on 23-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
VERY interesting:

exproject 1 point 2 years ago

My recommendation would be what /u/borismkv said. Making a mailbox for VIPand telling them to use that. Forwarding to VIPs mailbox would be ripe for them to just respond directly instead of responding through his relay mailbox.

As for your existing messages, if the current users absolutely cannot see the existing messages, you'll need to do a search and export and just forcibly remove the messages from their mailboxes.

It's not clean and not advised by me, but if they don't want VIPs address out there it will need to be removed. I would do a search with his email address as the query with -LogOnly -LogLevel Full and see what kind of results you get.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The link in the op has the undeleted versions.

[–]stonetear[S] 1 point 2 years ago
I think maybe I wasn't clear enough in the original post. I have these emails available in a PST file. Can I rewrite them in the PST? I could also export to MSG and do some sort of batch find/replace. Anyone know of tools that might help with this?

permalinkembed

[–]exproject 1 point 2 years ago
Just because you have the messages available in multiple formats and locations doesn't change that it's an attribute of the envelope not meant to be rewritten. The functionality is just not built into any tool I know of. Having that functionality would create the ability to screw with discovery (I mean, there could be mitigation with versioning, but that would need other configuration)

edit on 23-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am on mobile but drudge has a politico article up that shows Obama emailed hillary with a pseudonym. Yet he told everyone he didn't know of Hillary's email address until he heard it on the news. Also it says some of his emails to her aren't to be released because of executive privilege.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I am on mobile but drudge has a politico article up that shows Obama emailed hillary with a pseudonym. Yet he told everyone he didn't know of Hillary's email address until he heard it on the news. Also it says some of his emails to her aren't to be released because of executive privilege.

Wow.
I can't believe Obama lied to us about this too!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah, I have a thread up about it. I'll go find the Drudge story on it, thanks for the heads up!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Good deal jaded! Unfortunately I will be out getting I am in the process of imbibing some alcoholic beverages the rest of the weekend so I will not be on much, and I am sure anything I post will start being much more garbled.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

The link in the op has the undeleted versions.

[–]stonetear[S] 1 point 2 years ago
I think maybe I wasn't clear enough in the original post. I have these emails available in a PST file. Can I rewrite them in the PST? I could also export to MSG and do some sort of batch find/replace. Anyone know of tools that might help with this?

permalinkembed

[–]exproject 1 point 2 years ago
Just because you have the messages available in multiple formats and locations doesn't change that it's an attribute of the envelope not meant to be rewritten. The functionality is just not built into any tool I know of. Having that functionality would create the ability to screw with discovery (I mean, there could be mitigation with versioning, but that would need other configuration)

I know those exist...but I'm using this process to:
A.) Discover which [deleted] is 'Stonetear'/Combetta
B.) Uncover additional queries from...and responses to 'StoneTear'/Combetta.
C.) Ascertain, exactly WHAT he was doing with Clinton's server...ad WHEN he was doing it.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Combetta hearing?

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND WITNESS IMMUNITY Full House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform FULL HOUSE COMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND GOVERNMENT REFORM

HEARING DATE: SEPTEMBER 27, 2016 11:00 AM

oversight.house.gov...

Did Combetta actually schedule to appear there? Or was he served a subpoena by U.S. Marshalls and, therefore, won't be showing up?

Even if he shows, I imagine he will plead the 5th.

Also, Cummins will say the American people aren't interested in oversight of an FBI who gave FIVE people immunity in an investigation showing no intentional wrongdoing. It's all about the election. /sarc

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Cheryl Mills and the BlackIvy Group and BlackRock.....worth exploring?

New thread for any who may be interested:

Cheryl Mills, BlackIvy, & BlackStone

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm wondering if one of the "very V-I-P" email address Combetta was trying to strip out...was Obama's pseudonym?
Fear of Hillary is one thing...fear of Obama, quite another.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Am I alone in thinking the timing of this revelation that THREE other people have some 'partial' immunity was strategic?

CNN and Politico have been ignoring this Reddit story. And it's safe to assume that the Clinton camp told them to hold off until they had a response. We know they coordinate with Politico and CNN, like that, from the DNC wikileaks.

I think this partial immunity revelation IS the Clinton response...essentially. And CNN & Politico hod no problems reporting on it, right away, so obviously the Clinton camp was eager to have the immunity story out there:

Politico

CNN

The narrative can proceed, now...

The 'partial' immunities go all the way up the chain (except Hillary) -- so they can all take the blame, in the public's mind, that some or all of them ordered Combetta to tamper with a VIP's email address.

And none of them will talk if subpoenaed by Congress -- they'll all plead the 5th because their immunity is only 'partial.' And yet, they have enough immunity to never be prosecuted.

Now, it's probably going to be impossible to get to the bottom of the Reddit post and who 'they' actually are who wanted a VIP's email address stripped.

THAT^ is the Clinton's response to the public about this the Reddit story. The timing and how CNN & Politico handled these two stories is completely suspicious.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Good Points

No you're not alone.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

In examining a few things about Cheryl Mills, I have come to the conclusion that this entire bunch are operating under the code of Omerta.

Our Congressmen are doing the best they can, but when your top government investigator, the FBI Director and the AG of the U.S. are part of that cover-up, what can they do?

This opinion article will make you see the extent of it, the negligence, the cover-up, the sloppiness of this investigation, and, if you are like me, you will be sickened to see how they tied the hands of the Oversight committee dedicated to helping the American people find truth and justice.

Pay particular attention to the information regarding Cheryl Mills. This isn't the first time she has hidden documents for the Clintons.

The FBI Investigation of EmailGate Was a Sham

My only conclusion is that the entire bunch, including those charged with investigating the corruption, are in on it or the Clintons with the help of Cheryl Mills (I've always said she is a Big Fish in all this graft) have totally and completely outsmarted James Comey. My respect for the FBI has really been diminished.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Quite the nice little package they've got isn't it?

Anyone who could have fingered Hillary is not saying anything for fear of breaking their immunity deal. Congressional subpoenas are ignored, it's learned that the POTUS had a secret email account he communicated with Hillary while she was Secretary of State on her personally owned server, and despite the clear timing of the posts stonetear (Paul Combetta) made and what can be determined from the content of those posts, the FBI found that there was no intent behind the mishandling of classified information and does not seem to have pursued an obstruction track in their investigation.

I am at a loss as to how Hillary has any support at all. Maybe it's because everyone realizes the world is run by crooks and we might as well have the crookedest one in charge?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I’m still considering the idea that Hillary was using a second email address.

Here’s the scenario I am considering: Hillary had a second email address and it had to be stripped out of her hdr22 archive because she knew she had CC’d some messages to her ‘other’ account from her hdr22 email address.

The instances were few, but, none-the-less, they had to be found and stripped out.

So, here are the four times Hillary sent emails to herself in the wiki archives:

Keep in mind…the archive includes emails TO AND FROM Hillary.

On March 16, 2016 WikiLeaks launched a searchable archive for 30,322 emails & email attachments sent to and from Hillary Clinton's private email server while she was Secretary of State.

So, there should be duplicates of all four of the above emails in the archive — one set from her inbox, and one set from her outbox — IF she CC’d herself at her hdr22 email address, that is. There's not though...

And if you open the original pdfs of the messagges, you’ll see the CC address simply shows ‘H’ — the name of her account — but no email address appears next to it.

Perhaps she CC’d it to a second email address — also named simply ‘H’ — and that’s why only one copy of the four emails she sent to & from herself only appear once each in the archive:

(Also, and this may be totally unrelated, I noticed on some emails that the ONLY letter to not be 'live text' from OCR scanning is that 'H.' You can see how it is not selected with the rest of the text in the image above. When I ran OCR on that pdf, and a few others like it, the 'H' was found and made live text, without any issues.)

Anyway, why would this be something to protect at all costs? Because Hillary went on record, more than once, telling Congress she only used one account.

And she could not wriggle out of that lie by saying she thought she was telling the truth, at the time, and didn’t intend to lie.

…anyway, just a thought path I was following.

edit on 25-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join