It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit post apparently related to Clintons email coverup

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

CNN and Politico are not the ONLY ones ignoring the 'StoneTear' story.

WHY is DRUDGE blatantly ignoring it?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

This makes a lot of sense.

I've noticed that there are also a lot of emails that have a blank "To:" line in the forwarding chains.

I'm with TAT that it could very well have been Obama's pseudonym they were wanting to filter out as being the Very VIP who's name would be recognized.

And as qos points out, there are entirely too many connections between the organizations who would be the ones to investigate and prosecute the Clintons for any of the known infractions much less what they may be getting up to (with the president's approval and participation) that can't be let out in the public eye.

The entire government is rotten to the core and it is becoming exposed.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

CNN and Politico are not the ONLY ones ignoring the 'StoneTear' story.

WHY is DRUDGE blatantly ignoring it?

I'll be honest, I question Drudge. If Drudge is ignoring it, then I tend to think it's a definitely a story the Clintons can find no good use for.

(Also, I read someone say, the other day, that Drudge had it up. When I went to go check it out though, it wasn't there.)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I check Drudge regularly. The story's absence has been glaring.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this whole affair and I am still kind of confused.

The FBI does an investigation.

Bill Clinton meets with AG Lynch.

The Director of the FBI calls a very short notice press conference to announce no charges will be filed.

Then the FBI releases the details of the investigation, which contain enough damning evidence that would have sunk any other candidate immediately.

If they were trying to cover up, the FBI wouldn't release their files quite so readily.

I am starting to believe that Comey is having her tried in the court of public opinion because he wasn't allowed to try her in a court of law.

The fact that the POTUS was using a secret email account to email Hillary on her private email account speaks volumes to the pressure that is on this case.

I said many months ago that Pagliano was the cornerstone to conspiracy that was bigger than Watergate. Looks more and more true every day.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: aycharki
youtu.be... you guys need to see this

Is this a 'Zika' thing?...Cause you're brand new...and well,...Is this a 'Zika' thing?

Not Clicking 'til you respond.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think it's possible that Combetta tampered with more than one email address. If he figured out how to strip out/replace one, I am sure that method was exploited to its fullest to 'clean up' the archive.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Your idea makes some sense.

Look at it this way:

If Comey had announced intentions to prosecute anybody, nothing official would have been released on paper or verbally.

Almost everything right now would be speculation and easily deniable by the guilty parties, and even "leaked" material would be deniable.

So we instead, we now have plenty of proof of the lying and corruption.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Combetta may as well stick his head between his legs and kiss his *ss 'goodbye', imo....or joint the witness protection program...Oh, wait! FBI would be involved in that--- oh, well, too bad.

Obama and the Clintons and Cheryl Mills were/are up to something that, if the American people ever found out, would be devastating to the soul of our country, imo.

I know I sound like a broken record, but there is a reason Obama did not appoint the requisite permanent Inspector General for the State department during Hillary's entire service as Secretary of State....a Big Reason.

Eight more years of Obama or his compadre will surely destroy/transform this country into one run by white collar thugs.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I would NOT click on that. First time poster on this particular thread? Nope.

edit on 25-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I said many months ago that Pagliano was the cornerstone to conspiracy that was bigger than Watergate. Looks more and more true every day.

Help me out here....details are starting to get discombobulated ... lol!

Is it true, the FBI found zero emails from Pagliano or to Pagliano?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The FBI Investigation of EmailGate Was a Sham
NSA Analyst: We now have incontrovertible proof the Bureau never had any intention of prosecuting Hillary Clinton

observer.com...
edit on 25-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

There was one email found with him in it:

leakplace (dot) org/clinton-emails/emailid/17543

What's really rather disturbing is that it is Pagliano's entire .pst file that is missing, not just his emails. The .pst file is much more than just emails.

From back in May:

A .pst file contains more than just emails. Depending on how many of it's features he used, MS Outlook (the software that generates a .pst file) it's his electronic desk and appointment book. It will have his emails, appointments, tasks, notes, contacts, folder structure, email account settings, etc. There is a lot of information in a .pst file and having his, and only his missing seems suspicious as all hell, especially when you consider that his resume lists "Manage discrete projects as required," under his list of responsibilities as "IT Director" of "Hillary Clinton for President August 2006 to present."

And then we've since learned all about Combetta and Obama's pseudonym.

Majorly shady stuff happening right out in the open and the crooked politicians are all in on it.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I know I sound like a broken record, but there is a reason Obama did not appoint the requisite permanent Inspector General for the State department during Hillary's entire service as Secretary of State....a Big Reason.

I have no doubt you are correct on that.

One of the reasons this Reddit story is interesting is because nerves have been rattled....to the point that we have been allowed to know the FBI didn't give out immunity because they wanted to catch the big fish. Mills is a pretty big fish and she was given immunity.

It looks like the immunity was handed around so that no conspiracy charges could ever stick. And a conspiracy is the BIGGEST FISH that the FBI could uncover. But they eliminated the chances by handing around immunity and covering many butts.

I still like that the Reddit evidence has not been in the Clinton's/FBI's hands to control and they have had to give up some of the façade to deal with the fallout.

I also think this story indicates a possible vast and routine practice of collusion and cover up, in government, and it would dwarf even the biggest political corruption stories if exposed. I haven't changed my mind about the FBI being involved in helping cover it up -- that is major.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It's like a cover-up in plain sight !!

All of this was cleverly planned right from the time Hillary's private system was exposed.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You and I both

“At Hillary’s urging,” Andersen writes, “the President granted clemency to 16 Puerto Rican terrorists who have been sentenced to prison following a wave of bombings from 1974 to 1983 that took the lives of six Americans and wounded scores of others. Incredibly, the terrorists had not even asked for clemency.” The worst attack was the January 24, 1975 bombing of Fraunces Tavern in Manhattan. The Puerto Rican FALN exploded a bomb during the lunch hour, “hurling body parts into the street and killing four people.”

The terrorists accepted President Clinton’s offer of clemency but expressed no regret for their actions. Former U.S. Attorney Joseph Di Genova went on record that “the Puerto Rican terrorists were pardoned because they were a political benefit to the president’s wife. Make no mistake about it.” As Anderson notes, FBI director Louis Freeh opposed the pardons, as did New York major Rudy Giuliani, senator Charles Schumer and former Puerto Rico governor Carlos Romero Barcelo who, says Andersen, “pleaded with the president not to release the bombers.”

During the final days of his presidency, Bill Clinton opted to reduce the prison terms of the New Square offenders, and after 9/11 that sparked an investigation. As Anderson notes, “Hillary received an unexpected gift in late June when, without explanation, U.S. Attorney James B. Comey closed the New Square clemency case.”

FPM

James Comey used to be on the board of HSBC. HSBC laundered money for 7 accounts in their Geneva Bank Division for Clinton Foundation. HSBC was found to have laundered money for Mexican Drug Cartel's and was going to be charged billions of dollars in a fine but Eric Holder got them off in 2012 while HRC was SecState. Oh, and our pal Lorretta Lynch pops up too:

Not only is the Attorney General of the United States, Lorretta Lynch, the US Attorney who gave drug money laundering bank, HSBC, a free pass with a Deferred Prosecution Agreement, but the head of the FBI, James Comey, was plucked by Obama from a plum job at HSBC, which Comey took in January, 2013, just after HSBC got the deferred prosecution deal. Comey's job for HSBC was as a leading member of the bank's “Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee,” formed immediately after HSBC settled with the federal government for laundering hundreds of millions of dollars for the deadly Mexican drug cartels.

Larouche

Lockheed Martin

But Comey earned $6 million in one year alone from Lockheed Martin. Lockheed Martin became a Clinton Foundation donor that very year.

Breitbart

I think there's good reason to doubt Comey and Lynch.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
edt:
Lynch & Mills were Law Partners at the same Law Firm--Hogan & Hartson...which represented Bill & Hillary AND worked for company that set up their private server.

From Twitter:

pbs.twimg.com...:large

#comeycoverup
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Are there any plans, right now, for the Oversight Committee to question Comey, again, about this Reddit story?

That has to happen.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Are there any plans, right now, for the Oversight Committee to question Comey, again, about this Reddit story?

That has to happen.

I have not heard anything about that happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join