It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has been leaving crates of weapons in Chicago's inner city?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
True, but then again they have to have the motivation to investigate deeper. Which if this is some type of conspiracy involving anyone in power, I'm sure they won't go that deep. Assuming what the guy says is true.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The UN can have Chicago..........really, who cares?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

What punches holes in this is it's so proveable.
THEY don't operate where they can't deny.
ALTHOUGH this inept administration might try it,if they can smuggle it passed the congress.
HARDLY enough time to do it....unless HRC,I'm sorry ,BIDEN is picking up the ball.
MAN I hope Biden runs ,I WILL love his speeches.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Provocation for a bigger game AKA lets do that to America's gun owners.
Problem IS we aren't dangerous and they are having issues calling me and mine liars,when that is THEIR game.
We'll take armed and solitude AWAY from the urban wilds,with AR15s or what ever the hell rifle you want ..legally,rather than make Progs and lefties arm by law,as THEY are actively seeking the reverse and are weakening national defense by undermining American values for control.
"Cloward and Piven",by education ,improvised social shunning campaigns and incorporating old prejudices.
THAT is why we care.
MORE data ,so we can decide more effectively,on what is being done.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
And where can't they deny? If true, I look at it as probably some neo-nazi group behind it, maybe with some limited local government support.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

NO neonazi worth his jackboots,would beed off guns for FREE, no way...only cash.
Even then ,THEY would be KILLED in distribution ,going to bad neighborhoods there, as a skin head..

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Whoever is behind it, if true as everyone says, they have to have the cooperation of someone at a higher level. This guy last saw a crate in 1999 but claims it still goes on.

How long did the CIA run coke before we found out? Then there was fast and furious.

edit for sp
edit on 14-9-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
I wish they would leave one crate in my yard.

edit on 14-9-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If it goes along with their ideology I wouldn't put it past them. In my not-so-legal days I've seen neo-nazi's do business with people of races they're supposed to hate. And thinking back to some of the BS they would spew, dropping crates of guns in back-alley's in Chicago doesn't seem like some crazy conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yah sure, he "found" them.

Just like the Mexican cartels 'found' their guns, shipped by us, or how rebels in the Middle East 'found' their guns, also shipped by us?

Face it, our government arms anyone they like, many times to stir up instability for political gains.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: intrptr

Yah sure, he "found" them.

Just like the Mexican cartels 'found' their guns, shipped by us, or how rebels in the Middle East 'found' their guns, also shipped by us?

Face it, our government arms anyone they like, many times to stir up instability for political gains.

But dude can't admit that, right? He has to keep it lo down and authorities of course let that story fly, too.. I guarantee you they weren't just lying in an alley either.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I wouldn`t be surprised if it`s true.It would give a excuse for more gun control on law abiding citizens,thin out the gangs somewhat,keep hospitals busy,lawyers get clients,cops are needed more,politicians have more issues to use-heck it`s just good business.It would have to be the government or someone with deep pockets..maybe a billionaire who has a agenda?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
People think I'm crazy for saying rap music was cia influenced to direct more people into jail. This firs right in with it all.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I always wondered about the guns the cops confiscate from gangs in places like Chicago.

You never seem to hear about the cops tracing them back to who ever is supplying them to the gangs????

Is it the feds taking confiscated guns from other parts of the US and like dropping boxes of them on the streets of Chicago.

This sounds just like the ATFs Operation Fast and Furious.
Just instead of running the guns to Mexico they are dumping them on big city streets so the gangs find them and they can justified strict new gun laws.

One thing over the years i have found is the democrats are not above breaking the laws to get what they want.

i know someone in LA calif that use to drop overloaded .45 acp ammo in the gang areas.

edit on 14-9-2016 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Maybe they are recycling them

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Really interesting. Especially considering even here on ATS of all places many members have been stating the National Guard should be deployed to the streets of Chicago. Could be a long running goal of getting some martial law in action.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

This would have been back in the 90's when Clinton was doing pretty much the founding work on militarizing the police. The same time they were setting up three strike rules while maximizing sentences for drug offenses, following the 980's when the prisons started being privatized.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Even if the serial numbers were ground off, there is a chemical that you can put on them to show the pressure marks from the imprints and reveal the serial numbers

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigtAR15`s and M4`s can be made from an unfinished upper and never have serial numbers.If a government agency is suppying full auto` s I doubt there would ever be a serial number on them

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join