It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has been leaving crates of weapons in Chicago's inner city?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
A former Chicago gang member is claiming that crates of guns have been left in inner city alleys in the early morning hours since 1990 when he first saw them. These are guns that are unavailable at most guns stores and require federal review.

waking times

In a publicly available video testimony an ex-Chicago gang member describes how crates of fully automatic firearms would regularly be found in alley ways and back streets of urban Chicago at the early hours of the morning, giving free, illegal weapons to the gangs of Chi-Town, which is now often referred to as Chiraq because it is a war zone.

He refers to it as a diabolical plot, a plan, affecting only low-income areas, pointing out that many of the firearms being found were class-3 automatic firearms, which can only be purchased at certain retailers under intense federal scrutiny. He notes that criminals aren’t allowed to buy firearms in the first place, yet the guns are everywhere, so where are they coming from?

This lines up with the CIA's coc aine running then arresting and imprisoning the people they hook.

Here you can cull the populations by having the poor kill each other off and the one's who don't die keeps the prison industrial complex profitable. Is this the reason no one mentions black on black crime? Is it unofficially approved?

Serves the anti gun agenda very well.

edit on 14-9-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yah sure, he "found" them.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

ATF are at it again. Might as well call this one "Slow and Steady" (bad joke, but worth commenting)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Run the serials.
Probably should have been in evidence or all stolen.
If the Serials are removed THAT too is evidence.
REALLY easy to figure out folks.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Found an article from September 7th in which a Chicago rapper "Bo Deal" says he's never seen so many guns and that "it's like crates of guns got dropped off"

But it looks like this ex-gang member's video was put out at end of May or June

Chicago killings: 'It's like crates of guns got dropped off'
edit on 14-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

To even come close to verifying those claims of "crates of automatic weapons left in Chicago alleys" I would need the exact type of weapon--any gang member should be able to tell us that--and be able to find many stories of shootings in Chicago where genuine automatic weapons were fired by dent of the specific sound of automatics and the hordes of spent shell casings of particular sizes found after the act.

Otherwise, pics or it didn't happen.

edit on 14-9-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
" It's not my fault" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It's somewhat original anyway. So how come no fully automatic weapons are being found by police ? Just another day in BARRYS WORLD

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

He mentions the types of guns in the video before the half way mark i believe. Knowing nothing about guns they didn't make a big impression on me. Do recall fully automatic pistol and rifle the shoot 100 rounds in about a minute and something about specialized

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

He mentions the types of guns in the video before the half way mark i believe. Knowing nothing about guns they didn't make a big impression on me. Do recall fully automatic pistol and rifle the shoot 100 rounds in about a minute and something about specialized

I suggest you stop with you limited knowledge of firearms. You are not helping the thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I would love to find a crate of guns ! .....but.... If this is true( and I'm not saying I believe him )....that pretty messed up. .... And if it's true, and he's exposing it,....you can add him to the Clinton body count.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yah sure, he "found" them.

Actually the first time in 1990 he says someone woke him up early am and showed him. He saw some again in 1999.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Coming from the same government that (starting with Reagan) was complicit in funneling coc aine into low-income communities and teaching people how to make it into crack this doesn't seem that far fetched. Same Chicago with secret police prisons, right? Same government that supplies cartels with automatic weapons?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
More deflection of personal responsibility. Typical "we don't own the planes" excuse of why drugs are sold in the black community to offset responsibility back to white folks. You could drop a car load of uzi's in my driveway, it doesn't mean I am going to go out and shoot up the neighborhood.

First off, if you look at murder stats, something like 95% of gun violence is committed with handguns. So no one is dropping off fully auto weapons. Sure, I'm sure you can find some, but they are rarely used in the commission of a crime. This also exposes the liberal propaganda about "assault weapons" when they are arguing for more gun control.

The problem is that a cycle of buffoonery has been created in these communities where you have bad schools and 18 year old hood rats having children who then grow up to be hood rats themselves. Nothing good comes from a community full of 35 year old grandmothers. This is further fueled by the glorification of criminal behavior.

edit on 14-9-2016 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I suggest you stop with you limited knowledge of firearms. You are not helping the thread.

Really? Guess I should just make something up.

Perhaps you should have listened to the vid or gone to the source for info before commenting.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Why is Chicago always involved with this kind of thing? Ever since the 1930s and tommy-guns, Prohibition and the mob?

May be part of the same operation as this revealed by Michael Ruppert way back when with the CIA and drug running (may he rest in peace):

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
Unless they're ghost guns (bootleg guns made in south america, no serial). Those ARE coming in by the crate.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Law obeying gun owners are doing it of course!!!! Round them all up and take their guns so they cannot perpetuate this terrible crime against America's inner city minority youth!!!!

And people think welfare and promoting families without fathers is not something designed on purpose.....

WAKE UP!!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Simple METALLURGY would figure that out.
Where's the steel from?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Meh, just another version of ethinic cleansing followed quickly by urban renewal by which the rich politicians real estate development buddies get rich.

And that assumes the story's true, which I highly doubt.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Then I would say conspiracy wise:...it attacks the 2nd Amendment,its an excuse to bring the UN into our country to HELP.
AND because they are mostly poor black people they have become useful murderous tools and we won't stop the first reeducation camps.
AT a guess...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join