posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:50 PM
all about connecting the dots.
1. The video evidence. Love him or hate him, Dr. Noel did go through this pretty well.
2. The collapses
3. The SS source coming out weeks ago about Hillary having PD.
4. The wikileaks email showing staff directed to search for PD related drugs.
5. The anti-seizure glasses (reinforced by a previous episode where Hillary made a Marine One pilot land to get her sunglasses out of the limo because
she needed them).
6. The limited press interviews (to around 10 min), presumably to limit the chances of an episode.
7. Accounts that a person seen or heard as Hillary is actually not her...used to deflect when she is otherwise unable to appear.
8. The neurological test she was given by handlers after the Sunday fall...
Taken as a whole, it paints a pretty good conclusion.
Time will prove us right or wrong. The debate is coming up.
My bet is that her campaign will do all they can to:
a) limit it to her appearing in a video feed (to avoid the stimuli of the debate forum)
b) postpone it.
c) avoid it completely.
d) limit the duration or break it up into smaller time periods over multiple days.
Just wait and see....
edit on 14-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)