It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Doctor's Give Opinion on Hillary's Condition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Indigo5
A rational mind would expect Trump to at least pretend to keep up and release actual medical records? That insane letter written by that quack was kind of insulting to everyone, even his followers.

He stated yesterday that he had a physical and medical tests a week ago and would be releasing them and "specific numbers" regarding the medical tests when he has the results.

He plans to release his "medical Information" on the Doctor Oz show.

Where "Doctor" Oz has PROMISED not to ask any medical questions that Trump does not want him to.

Dr. Oz pledges to avoid questions Trump 'doesn't want to have answered'

www.politico.com...

(If he follows through on that, that is. I will be very annoyed if he doesn't, BTW.)

I think he will try to pass off the Dr. Oz interview as releasing his medical records.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Another prominent medical doctor weighs in on Hillary's condition. Hillary may very well have pneumonia, but the kind she has appears to be secondary to something much more serious, aspiration pneumonia.

www.powerlineblog.com...

During my 19 years as a board certified internist I have taken care of many hundreds of patients with pneumonia. The story about Hillary Clinton being diagnosed with pneumonia raises a red flag as to the cause. It could simply have been a community acquired pneumonia, which means she contracted it as a healthy person living her usual life.

This happens occasionally, even to healthy people. If this is the case the timing certainly is unfortunate for her given where we are in the election cycle though it doesn’t portend anything ominous.

A little bit of information, on the type of Aspiration pneumonia Hillary Clinton has.

Aspiration pneumonia occurs when fluids and food particles that normally enter the esophagus instead enter the windpipe and lungs. It is commonly seen in neurological conditions like strokes and Parkinson’s disease or similar diseases where the nerves to the swallowing mechanism are not working properly.

This is especially worrisome because it is likely to recur given the underlying, usually incurable disease process and because it can be a life-threatening event.

His conclusion which I 100% agree with.

Someone should demand full and immediate disclosure of her medical records. She should also be the subject of a swallow study to confirm that she can swallow normally (if one hasn’t been done already).

Every voter should know what’s at stake.

edit on 14-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

At this point, I think her medical records are no longer important. Her health is failing. Be it Parkinson's or something else, it's only going to get worse. I don't think she'll be competing at the debates. She'll be stepping down soon.

Most likely right.

Look for her people to try and severely limit the debate, and then we'll know what's what.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
all about connecting the dots.

1. The video evidence. Love him or hate him, Dr. Noel did go through this pretty well.
2. The collapses
3. The SS source coming out weeks ago about Hillary having PD.
4. The wikileaks email showing staff directed to search for PD related drugs.
5. The anti-seizure glasses (reinforced by a previous episode where Hillary made a Marine One pilot land to get her sunglasses out of the limo because she needed them).
6. The limited press interviews (to around 10 min), presumably to limit the chances of an episode.
7. Accounts that a person seen or heard as Hillary is actually not her...used to deflect when she is otherwise unable to appear.
8. The neurological test she was given by handlers after the Sunday fall...

Taken as a whole, it paints a pretty good conclusion.

Time will prove us right or wrong. The debate is coming up.

My bet is that her campaign will do all they can to:

a) limit it to her appearing in a video feed (to avoid the stimuli of the debate forum)
b) postpone it.
c) avoid it completely.
d) limit the duration or break it up into smaller time periods over multiple days.

Just wait and see....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join