It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Exhibits all the signs of Parkinson's Disease !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Her coughing fits are a result of Dysphagia, Parkinson's sufferers often have fluid on the vocal chords and act as Hillary when trying to speak, coughing uncontrollably

Her many small " seizures " are actually Dyskinesia associated with Parkinson's medication

www.youtube.com...

Did anyone else notice how practiced her handlers were...as if they've been hiding this for a while ?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Noobarino
It is very, very obvious that she is very ill. Anyone that says otherwise either hasn't looked into it or just doesn't want to believe it and so says the opposite of what they see.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

You're a little late to the party. We've already used this awesome field guide to Internet-diagnose Donald Trump with Hillary Clinton's Parkinson's Disease.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Read the forums here, you will find these statements and possibly a biased for looking for them. Look at my posts you may find the same thing. That being said I think there is enough threads to go to. And time will give us the answers, maybe we may leave room for other pressing issues. Should we not be able to resist this issue though we may address existing threads?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm just glad you recognized him as the greatest

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Personally I am at a total loss and I think if we learn anything from this circus that is the 2016 election it is just how biased the MSM is and how gullible people are to believe her official story.

I would expect her situation to get spun even if she had a massive episode during a live debate where the soul of Satan came out her ass and requested baby meat.

I can only hope the US population are not that stupid to buy all this, there is obviously a personal agenda from Hillary to be the first female president even if she only makes it one day in office, which shows she does not give a f#ck about the US population or what impact it will have. It is all me me me....

Just start looking at who will replace her as that is what will happen if by some miracle she wins.

I would not expect any formal attendance before the debates and I hope the format for those is set in stone as I would be really pissed off if it was turned into 20 minute bite size chunks over a long period. That is if she can even make the debates?..

I agree she looks like death warmed up, will anything be made official??. I doubt it and any case would you trust anything coming from her campaign team???....

RA

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What other diseases are closest to Parkinson's? Or, based on Hillary's mental and physical problems that are public knowledge, what other disease or affliction could HDRC have?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Did I just slip into a coma and wake up, oh, I don't know, several weeks ago?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes Terry. You're still in a coma. Now go back to sleep.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Waiting to see your thread end up in the "LOL" Forum like my thread did in 3....2.....1...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Didn't you know accoring to NBC,CNN,MSNBC,ABC and CBS Hillary's Doctor is the Virgin Mary herself,yes a Langley shill will toss this to LOL

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Please elaborate on this...oh, and I wasn't mocking your thread at all...

In fact, I had a similar thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Lets just say where your posting has an interest in promoting the official narrative

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Have to give this guy credit for predicting Hillary's Pneumonia bout 5 days before it happened. This guy definitely knows what he is talking about.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
According to those standards, it would be easy to assume I have Parkinson's (which is not out of the realm of possibility - my father has it. Family history exists.) I have dysphagia, hoarseness, chronic cough, tremors, weakness, and moments of dizziness...

... but you'd be wrong. According to my doctor and multiple diagnostics over the years, I have acid reflux disease, asthma, and cervical and thoracic spondylitis and stenosis, causing cervicogenic dizziness among other issues. Not to mention my anxiety, which heightens the latter and its associated odd sensations. (Anxiety can do a lot to your body, more than people realize.)

Maybe we shouldn't try to be armchair physicians. A real physician wouldn't be (or shouldn't be.) They'd want real evidence and empirical tests. Like my doctor got when I went to her afraid I had Parkinson's or MS or something else along those lines due to the above symptoms.

I'm not voting for either of them, but it's far too easy in the world of conspiracy theories to think everything we see is one. And it's equally easy for people with no medical training to leap to conclusions when in fact the symptoms displayed (those which even are symptoms; we don't know that either) could be signs of any number of things, or nothing at all beyond a transient infection or something else benign.

Or, sure, she could have Parkinson's and be about to die of her pneumonia, and they're hushing it all up and replacing her with a body double. The point is, we don't realistically know. We just think there must be something wrong with her, are privy to her behavior 24/7, and are speculating our rears off about it. ("We" meaning, those who choose to do so.)

I respect everyone's opinions, but I think some reservation of judgment might be in order.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

That is just it... The majority of people aren't buying her story. This became apparent when the DNC starting talking about a replacement for her on the ticket.

If it turns out she has a major disease and does not disclose it, and its disclosed by others before the election I think she is done. If she is elected and it comes out she has a major disease and hid it I can honestly see her being impeached.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04
According to those standards, it would be easy to assume I have Parkinson's (which is not out of the realm of possibility - my father has it. Family history exists.) I have dysphagia, hoarseness, chronic cough, tremors, weakness, and moments of dizziness...

... but you'd be wrong. According to my doctor and multiple diagnostics over the years, I have acid reflux disease, asthma, and cervical and thoracic spondylitis and stenosis, causing cervicogenic dizziness among other issues. Not to mention my anxiety, which heightens the latter and its associated odd sensations. (Anxiety can do a lot to your body, more than people realize.)

Maybe we shouldn't try to be armchair physicians. A real physician wouldn't be (or shouldn't be.) They'd want real evidence and empirical tests. Like my doctor got when I went to her afraid I had Parkinson's or MS or something else along those lines due to the above symptoms.

I'm not voting for either of them, but it's far too easy in the world of conspiracy theories to think everything we see is one. And it's equally easy for people with no medical training to leap to conclusions when in fact the symptoms displayed (those which even are symptoms; we don't know that either) could be signs of any number of things, or nothing at all beyond a transient infection or something else benign.

Or, sure, she could have Parkinson's and be about to die of her pneumonia, and they're hushing it all up and replacing her with a body double. The point is, we don't realistically know. We just think there must be something wrong with her, are privy to her behavior 24/7, and are speculating our rears off about it. ("We" meaning, those who choose to do so.)

I respect everyone's opinions, but I think some reservation of judgment might be in order.

Peace.

Thank you for your excellant reply.

To the OPs defense of having to speculate on her health because she is 100% secretive on EVERYTHING bad about her...70 years of it!

She wrongly expected they public to be interested in her SoS experiences by "writing" a book. After her $11m advance from the publisher, the book BOMBED!

Nobody believes her now.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
She doesn't exhibit any signs of Parkinson's. None.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Seventy years huh? Excellent math.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Wait a couple more months and we shall get more clues...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join