It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!...I thought Hillary's doctor said today her pneumonia was NOT contagious.

Hillary Clinton’s Pneumonia Spread to Campaign Staffers

Hillary Clinton’s pneumonia, which caused her to collapse on the way out of a 9/11 memorial ceremony Sunday morning, has reportedly spread to her campaign staff.

“A debilitating bug” hit Clinton’s staff at her campaign headquarters and aides traveling with the Democratic nominee two weeks before she was diagnosed with pneumonia, a campaign source told People.

No one on the campaign staff seemed to be spared from the bug, People reported Monday.

At least half a dozen senior staff were felled, including campaign manager Robby Mook. Two top advisers even needed emergency medical treatment, the source says. One top adviser diagnosed at a Brooklyn urgent-care center with a respiratory infection was being treated with antibiotics in the days before Clinton’s diagnosis. Another top adviser was taken by ambulance to the ER by ambulance after collapsing from what turned out to be severe dehydration, the source said.

Others noted that Clinton staffers came down with the sickness.

freebeacon.com...

I SMELL B.S.!
edit on 15-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: IAMTAT

source

9:30am, September 11, 2016: Hillary Falls At 9/11 Event

Fox News' Rick Leventhal first reports that Clinton was forced to abruptly leave the 9/11 memorial in lower Manhattan. Shortly thereafter, video emerges of Clinton looking looking unsteady on her feet and needing Secret Service assistance to make it to her waiting car.

11:00am, September 11, 2016: Hillary Was Feeling "Overheated"

After over an hour of media silence, the campaign issues a statement that Clinton was forced to leave the ceremony early because she was feeling "overheated."

"During the ceremony, she felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter's apartment, and is feeling much better," said spokesman Nick Merrill.

The campaign also tells the press that Clinton had been taken to her daughter's apartment to rest.

12:50am, Hillary Is "Feeling Great"

Clinton is seen leaving Chelsea's apartment, smiling and waving to reporters. While she ignores questions from the gathered press, she shouts that she feels "great" and "it's a beautiful day in New York."

She also takes the opportunity to pose for a photo with a young girl.

5:00pm, September 11, 2016: Hillary Was Diagnosed With Pneumonia

Later in the day, the campaign announces that Hillary had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday of last week.

CBS News reported:

"Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies. On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia," said Dr. Lisa R. Bardack, Clinton’s doctor. "She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule. While at this morning’s event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely."

Clinton cancels her West Coast campaign swing.

September 12, 2016: Hillary's Pneumonia Is Contagious

Campaign sources told People Magazine that the pneumonia that felled Clinton on September 11th has been spreading through the ranks of the campaign for several weeks.

People reports:

At least half a dozen senior staff were felled, including campaign manager Robby Mook. Two top advisers even needed emergency medical treatment, the source says. One top adviser diagnosed at a Brooklyn urgent-care center with a respiratory infection was being treated with antibiotics in the days before Clinton's diagnosis. Another top adviser was taken by ambulance to the ER by ambulance after collapsing from what turned out to be severe dehydration, the source said.

Weird thing about the timeline...

It says she was diagnosed with pneumonia at 5 pm on 9/11/16. Then its released she was diagnosed with pneumonia 2-3 days prior. Why wait till 5pm to release a diagnosis from a few days prior and why wait till the 12th to say she is contagious if she were diagnosed several days earlier?
I thought they said non contagious pneumonia

Edit.. Guy above said same thing
edit on 15-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

How can Hillary give it to her campaign staff, as the article implies, if they got it 2 weeks prior to her "medical event" and her doctor says she was diagnosed 2 days prior to 9/11?

So she has had pneumonia for 3-4 weeks now?
edit on 15-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

How can Hillary give it to her campaign staff, as the article implies, if they got it 2 weeks prior to her "medical event" and her doctor says she was diagnosed 2 days prior to 9/11?

So she has had pneumonia for 3-4 weeks now?

...AND her Dr. says Hillary's pneumonia is NOT contagious.

Either her campaign or her Doctor is lying.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Seems like they lied to push the pneumonia narrative. They slipped up with the little girl photo op

her doctor said she had non contagious pneumonia

She's been coughing for months. her campaign said its only been spreading around for weeks, but she was only diagnosed two days prior to her collapse

MSM said that she over heated

A supporter told me she was overwhelmed by emotions

And Bill sais she has the flu

edit on 15-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Chelsea was there. Her words from an interview today... (Wed 9.14.2016)

“Well, I, I didn’t see the video, but my mom did come over to my apartment afterwards and I’m just so grateful that I got a chance to take care of her for a little while. She’s taken care of me my whole life and she’s just indefatigable.........."

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

She hasn't seen that video!!! Then she does the whole "my mom's the bestest human on the planet" thing. But, she hasn't bothered to look at the event that brought her there!

Chelsea is strange.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Chelsea is strange.

Or she is a liar.. It seems to be a family trait...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So her campaign is dropping like flies with a wave of contagious pneumonia...at the same time Hillary gets the non-contagious kind.
Hmmm...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: BlueShaman

Was the floor later converted to an apartment after the medical company closed?

I don't think it closed: www.metrocareservices.org...

To clarify. That particular facility was shut down, possibly after the property was purchased to remodel.

I clicked on that link and when the web site popped up I clicked on the "locations" internal link. I didn't see Chelsea's address as any of the addresses listed.

I'm not convinced just yet but it is reasonable the Clinton's would leave maybe part of the facility as sort of a designated personal clinic.

No, that is not a reasonable assertion.

Yes it is.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Yeah its right up their with Sen. Schumer saying he got pneumonia a few weeks ago.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Looks like Clinton has started to release her medical info -

Clinton campaign releases additional health details on candidate

2 drugs she takes, Clarinex (antihistamine) and Levaquin (antibiotic), are contraindicated for patient's who have Parkinson's disease.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

This is all her facebook page has for 9/11/16 -

"Chelsea Clinton
September 11 at 11:21am · source

Every 9/11, I read Colson Whitehead's The Way We Live Now, his deeply moving piece on New York City, life & gratitude."

According to the timeline Hillary fell at 09:30 am.
Felt overheated at 11:00 am.
Felt fine at 12:50 pm.

So during all of this Chelsea was reading a book? "

Strange...that FB post kind of makes you feel like Chelsea wasn't aware her mother was at her apartment at the time she posted it.

edit on 15-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

NYS Department of State
Division of Corporations
Entity Information
The information contained in this database is current through September 14, 2016.

Selected Entity Name: METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC.
Selected Entity Status Information Current Entity
Name: METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC.
DOS ID #: 1265877 Initial DOS
Filing Date: MAY 31, 1988 County: NASSAU Jurisdiction: NEW YORK
Entity Type: DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

appext20.dos.ny.gov... me_type=%25&p_search_type=BEGINS&p_srch_results_page=0

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It turns out that the Diane Savino at the link I provided is too old to be the State Senator.

I don't know how old Thomas V. Savino is, but based on his pic, it's still possible he could be a sibling to Diane J. Savino...she's in her 50s. Also, she is unmarried.

Here is his photo: Link to LinkedIn

and NOTE THIS at his LinkedIn page above:

Thomas V. Savino attended Saint John's University (scroll to bottom of the page)....

...and so did Diane J. Savino: Link to Wikipedia

Still digging to see if there's any definitive connection.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

HERE is Sen. Diane Savino & her 'significant other' Sen. Jeffrey Klein (Both NY Sen's).

assets.nydailynews.com...!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/lovett.jpg

media.silive.com...

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Edit:
I read Sen. Diane Savino stated she has never been married...so I'm guessing she is Dr. Savino's sister.
edit on 15-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I saw that. Wikipedia says they broke up.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

Chelsea was there. Her words from an interview today... (Wed 9.14.2016)

“Well, I, I didn’t see the video, but my mom did come over to my apartment afterwards and I’m just so grateful that I got a chance to take care of her for a little while. She’s taken care of me my whole life and she’s just indefatigable.........."

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

She hasn't seen that video!!! Then she does the whole "my mom's the bestest human on the planet" thing. But, she hasn't bothered to look at the event that brought her there!

Chelsea is strange.

Chelsea spoke during that interview like she's still learning how to be a smooth liar, like her Mom and Dad. I wish we had people here who knew how to analyze Chelsea's video more professionally.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So her campaign is dropping like flies with a wave of contagious pneumonia...at the same time Hillary gets the non-contagious kind.
Hmmm...

Can you support the claim that any Clinton staffer (Besides HIllary) has pneumonia?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Is that really any surprise?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hmmm...

Can you support the claim that any Clinton staffer (Besides HIllary) has pneumonia?

Proof? I haven't diagnosed any DNC staffers...People magazine initially reported it.

Pneumonia Bug That Struck Hillary Clinton Also Seriously Sickened Several Members of Her Staff

www.people.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join