It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The point is, buying property is, in and of itself, an investment. An LLC is a vehicle for protecting that investment and reducing the tax burden involved with it.

Clinton and her partner seem to be aware of that fact and have decided that establishing an LLC for that investment is a good idea. Reducing personal liability (not just because of renting) is something worth considering. Reducing tax burden (not just from rentals) is something worth considering.

There is nothing nefarious about using an LLC to purchase property. It is, in all likelihood done with an eye to the future and is done quite commonly. Otherwise, there would not be much sense in it. Maybe you think Clinton has no sense. I don't think so.

edit on 9/14/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Tax breaks for LLC.
LLC protects personal assets from lawsuits.
The property can be sub rented should Chelsea decide to move back to their Gramercy Park location.
It allows for privacy / anonymity for famous people to hide residences since the owner info would show the LLC instead of the individuals names.

Everything I already said, pretty much.

And...I asked....

Did Chelsea rent her place out to Metrocare?

I don't rent out my own home. So I don't really see the advantage of forming a LLC for my mortgage purposes.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The point is, buying property is, in and of itself, an investment. An LLC is a vehicle for protecting that investment and reducing the tax burden involved with it.

Clinton and her partner seem to be aware of that fact and have decided that establishing an LLC for that investment is a good idea. Reducing personal liability (not just because of renting) is something worth considering. Reducing tax burden (not just from rentals) is something worth considering.

There is nothing nefarious about using an LLC to purchase property. It is, in all likelihood done with an eye to the future and is done quite commonly. Otherwise, there would not be much sense in it. Maybe you think Clinton has no sense. I don't think so.

Worth considering in what way? Did you use an LLC to buy the home you live in?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
From the pictures on the building website the apartment interiors look really really nice.
edit on 14-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

From the 0ictures on the building website the apartment interiors look really really nice.

Well, J Lo lives there, too. Same exact interior photos even.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The President of Metrocare may be worth exploring since his name is associated with the 4th. Floor property.
He is currently with TVS Healthcare Management.

Thomas v. savino
President 2008 - January 2011 / Vice President June 1988 - 2008 Metrocare Home Services, Inc. & Metrocare Givers, Inc. June 1988 – January 2011 (22 years 8 months)

www.linkedin.com...
edit on 14-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

From the pictures on the building website the apartment interiors look really really nice.

Those are actually model home photos for sales purposes.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

This condo was probably bought as an investment to resell at some later date to earn a profit, not as a home to live in for too long.

She and Marc probably use it for something else other than a home, such as a personal office space for themselves, living space for a nanny, or something related to personal medical/physical therapies. It could be any number of reasons and purchasing it under an LLC probably simplifies the tax deduction claims.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lol I was trying to move the thread beyond the LLC discussion and thought I would use the apartment looks nice comment. Apparently it was not successful.

I saw an earlier post that said a nascar driver owned the second floor. Did he have an apartment there and if he did how do they get around the zoning issue of not having residential and businesses located on the same floors?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The President of Metrocare may be worth exploring since his name is associated with the 4th. Floor property.

Thomas v. savino
President 2008 - January 2011 / Vice President June 1988 - 2008 Metrocare Home Services, Inc. & Metrocare Givers, Inc. June 1988 – January 2011 (22 years 8 months)

www.linkedin.com...

This says he is is related to Maureen Savino: Link

And this says Maureen is related to Diane Savino: Link

Is that the same Diane Savino as the state senator that thinks Hillary is super-duper?
Link

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

This condo was probably bought as an investment to resell at some later date to earn a profit, not as a home to live in for too long.

She and Marc probably use it for something else other than a home, such as a personal office space for themselves, living space for a nanny, or something related to personal medical/physical therapies.

That's what I am thinking based on the fact they used an LLC to purchase it.
edit on 14-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Thomas v. savino

www.linkedin.com...

Thomas V. Savino - More info

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Dept. of Health New York - METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC.

METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC.
METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC.

21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl
New York, NY 10010

Note: This facility is closed or has merged with another facility. Information here is maintained for historical purposes only.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Not sure if someone already posted this - source

Is Chelsea's Apartment a Medical Clinic?
Twit Longer ^ | 13 Sep, 2016 | S.H.G. Nackt

Posted on 9/14/2016, 4:09:22 PM by Yollopoliuhqui

TwitLonger

Ad-free Account

SHG_Nackt S.H.G._Nackt · @SHG_Nackt

13th Sep 2016 from TwitLonger

Well everyone, brace yourselves because it looks like Hillary may be Killery.

It appears Chelsea Clinton's apartment contains a medical neuro care facility. Not surprising considering the amount of money that family has laying around. Frankly I am surprised there is not a personal hospital EVERYWHERE she goes.

The black body guard is also not a Secret Service agent he is a high dollar neurologist. America is in a full constitutional crisis. If Hillary dies in office Tim Kaine becomes President or Biden if she is replaced per another leak indicating dnc is in emergency meetings discussing that very thing. This is their last chance to see that agenda 30 gets achieved and they are going all in even if it means totally violating what's left of the Democratic process.

Address in question: archive.is...

Other news involving address: archive.is...

Building info: archive.is... archive.is... tweetsave.com... www.dailymail.co.uk... units.html www.hipaaspace.com... www.zillow.com...

Looks like a medical facility for spooks: archive.is... www.healthgrades.com...

Dr. Thomas Savino, MD 1487 Richmond Rd, Staten Island, NY 10304

www.health.ny.gov...

Maxine Barnes : Only non doctor on the list to have a permit for radiation equipment. She is an accounting professor. Why does an accounting professor have a permit to use radiological equipment?

Maxine Barnes [email protected] (212) 420-4106 www.linkedin.com...

The profile of the property lists it as formerly METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC: yournewswire.com...

Chelsea sold it in June according to observer: profiles.health.ny.gov...

Now according to information the medical equipment was bought with the building including an MRI. If there really is an MRI in that apartment then there will be at least two air handling units, two dedicated exhaust fans, and a pressure relief duct all on the roof to pass code.

And Google maps confirms it: www.google.com...@40.7431749,-73.9870255,109m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c259a6f7d72c35:0x8688e7812 f46ef15!8m2!3d40.7432704!4d-73.9868237!6m1!1e1

You don't convert a clinic with MRI machines and "Heavy medical equipment" into an apartment. It's a private clinic. What are the odds that Chelsea just happens to live in an apartment that was formerly an MRI clinic, and that is where Clinton is taken when she passes out from her chronic neurological problems? Medical facility confirmed. I wonder if she is covered with Obamacare?

If there is radiation equipment present they would need to have a permit for it with the NYS DoH. It would be subject to regular inspections by a CRESO officer: www.health.ny.gov...

Surely Hillery would have a CT or MRI machine at the ready?

This where Google streetview takes you when you type in the address, and this is the exact same building she was carried into.

s10.postimg.io...

With these sources it is clear that on the 4th floor there was the medical facility. Chelsea lives on the 2nd floor. But the collusion only get deeper from here.

www.hipaaspace.com... www.linkedin.com...

Diane Savino: www.silive.com...

She lives by herself in Staten Island: en.wikipedia.org...

I believe the person who owns Metrocare health services is related to the person who Savino (D-North Shore/Brooklyn) said the approximately 100 person guest list included mostly Albanians. "Albanians loves Hillary and her husband," Savino said.

The Democratic front runner arrived at the event around 7:30 p.m. and stayed for about an hour, the senator said.

Savino knows Clinton, both having been on the same ticket when Clinton was running for U.S. Senate in New York. The person who owns the healthcare company is likely related to a Democratic Senator who ran in NY with Hillary and used to fundraise with her.

Lets move on to another throat punch shall we?

s9.postimg.io...

See the current owner of that unit?

www.blacklistednews.com...'s_secret_holding_company_/29091/0/38/38/y/m.html

Cafema is Clinton's holding company!

Here is their mortgage: a836-acris.nyc.gov... a836-acris.nyc.gov...

But wait, because just like Billy Mays, there is more.

maps.nyc.gov... tan

New York City zoning restrictions have that address and the surrounding buildings designated as M1, industrial. IE you can't build an apartment building there.

www1.nyc.gov...

"Certain community facilities, such as hospitals, are allowed in M1"

Would you look at that. It goes on to say that you can have residentials in those areas but on the condition that a certain part about it remains industrial use. So if a single floor of the building is an apartment, the rest needs to be some kind of company. So yes, we know exactly what the building is now, so lets kill any doubts.

Permit search: a810-bisweb.nyc.gov... a810-bisweb.nyc.gov...

6/2015: Cafema, LLC - 2nd floor work only. 9/2014: Elevator work only. 11/2013: Elevator prep work. MEDICAL OFFICE DID NOT GIVE ACCESS.

Read the latest electrical permit. Now read the bottom.

a810-bisweb.nyc.gov...

No work has been done on the 4th floor. They left it alone. That whole instrument suite would still be there, including HVAC, ducts and shielding. Cafema would have been able to arrange for it to remain as Hillary's private clinic and Chelsea would have the other 3 bedrooms. Cafema was the first purchase and it happened soon after what Bill Clinton described as 6 months of treatment for Hillary's blood clots in the brain. Only 2 months were in a regular hospital.

So with all this said I think we all can conclude what is really going on and that Clinton's health is in NO shape to run for president. You should spread this information to every outlet you can because the alternative is something you should fear. If you don't know what The Fall of Cassandra is, then allow me to briefly explain.

(cont)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

source

There is a protocol set in place called "Fall of Cassandra" and it's only implemented in the event that Hillary dies. If and when she dies, they will claim she was killed with a poisonous substance (already happening): www.washingtonpost.com...

It will be blamed on Russia (surprise surprise) and Trump will be disqualified while the investigation is conducted.

Obama will serve until this case is "investigated" (3rd term).

Screen capture it, this WILL happen if she dies. They are pulling a Franz Ferdinand.

Reply · Report Post

by Taboola Sponsored Links You May Like Have Debt? Pay 0% Interest Until 2018comparecards.com 18 Of the Worst Shark Attacks Ever RecordedCyber Breeze This is the kind of first lady she wants to be.CBS News

home about privacy api ad-free

TwitLonger is developed entirely by Stuart Gibson (@stuartgibson). TwitLonger is in no way associated with Twitter, but they sure do a swell job over there

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Thomas v. savino

www.linkedin.com...

This says he is is related to Maureen Savino: Link

And this says Maureen is related to Diane Savino: Link

Is that the same Diane Savino as the state senator that thinks Hillary is super-duper?
Link

AWESOME!
From your source:

State Sen. Diane Savino's interaction with Clinton began many years ago when Savino was a labor official and Clinton was first lady. "I got to see the kind of public servant that she was," the senator said, "She's a better politician than her husband."

She explained: "People naturally like Bill Clinton, they gravitate toward him, you see it when he walks into a room. People don't react that way to her. So she has to work harder at it and she always has. But, this is a woman who will go anywhere into any room, no matter how hostile, stand her ground, talk policy ... and when she does, she converts people."

Sen. Savino is obviously a very good friend of Hillary.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I saw this earlier this evening and wasn't sure if I could link to it.
Apparently, we can.
This shows a direct connection between Metrocare's previous President...his Senator relation...Hillary Clinton (also a Sen. N.Y.)...and Chelsea's $11M Fourth Floor Apt.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

This link from your post looks like it took sections verbatim from our OP.
yournewswire.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sen. Diane Savino
www.nysenate.gov...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I noticed in that link Trump says Chelsea doesnt live at that address anymore. Any confirmation?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join