It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: IAMTAT

I noticed in that link Trump says Chelsea doesnt live at that address anymore. Any confirmation?

That is the first I heard of Trump commenting on this.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

My mistake.. I saw the Trump name at a glance. Here is the tweat -

ALWAYS TRUMP! @Always_Trump

Folks, does this look like Hillary? Rumor has it Chelsea moved away from that location years ago #HillarysHealth
10:09 PM - 11 Sep 2016

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Recent fundraiser with Hillary and Sen. Savino:

State Sen. Diane Savino attended the fundraiser and described the affair as "a house party, obviously.

It's an amazing house." The home was formerly owned by Paul Castellano, the boss of the Gambino crime family who was gunned down by a four-man hit crew working for John Gotti on Dec. 16, 1985.

Savino (D-North Shore/Brooklyn) said the approximately 100-person guest list included mostly Albanians. "Albanians loves Hillary and her husband," Savino said.

The Democratic frontrunner arrived at the event around 7:30 p.m. and stayed for about an hour, the senator said.

Clinton had just taped an interview with Jimmy Fallon on "The Tonight Show," including a bit in which Fallon played Donald Trump — complete with the Donald's famous hair — giving campaign advice to Clinton, who took it like a sport.

Savino knows Clinton, both having been on the same ticket when Clinton was running for U.S. Senate in New York.

Savino said Clinton mingled and chatted with guests, posing for photos.

The candidate spoke little of her presidential campaign and mostly of Albanian history.

She talked about seeing their country in turmoil as first lady and then going back as secretary of state "to see the fruits of their labor," Savino said.

Also in attendance were district attorney candidate Michael McMahon, Assemblyman Michael Cusick and state Sen. Jeff Klein, Savino's significant other and leader of the Senate's Independent Democratic Conference, of which Savino is a member.

www.silive.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Chelsea sold it in June according to observer:

Is this in reference to the property at the Whitman we are discussing on this thread?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Is this in reference to the property at the Whitman we are discussing on this thread?

I'm pretty sure it refers to her previous apt. I think the writer was confused about that.
Chelsea sold it to Osgood-Hutchinson LLC...which held it for two years and then sold it for $1.25M more than they paid.

link   
Jesus, if somebody can show Chelsea doesn't even live there anymore, then there has to be a medical connection to the address !!!!!!

WTF

(just like those electrical permits)

link   

That is my impression.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Has anyone confirmed Chelsea or her husband were even home at the time of the "visit"?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Has anyone confirmed Chelsea or her husband were even home at the time of the "visit"?

Nothing anywhere about that.

Another mystery.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Another mystery.

Trying to google / yahoo it only brings up Hillary's incident.

This is all her facebook page has for 9/11/16 -

Chelsea Clinton
September 11 at 11:21am · source

Every 9/11, I read Colson Whitehead's The Way We Live Now, his deeply moving piece on New York City, life & gratitude.

According to the timeline Hillary fell at 09:30 am.
Felt overheated at 11:00 am.
Felt fine at 12:50 pm.

So during all of this Chelsea was reading a book?
edit on 14-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Jesus, if somebody can show Chelsea doesn't even live there anymore, then there has to be a medical connection to the address !!!!!!

WTF

(just like those electrical permits)

X...we don't even know for sure if she ever lived there.
As of 12/20/15 construction/renovation may not have even begun.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Another mystery.

Chelsea Clinton

Every 9/11, I read Colson Whitehead's The Way We Live Now, his deeply moving piece on New York City, life & gratitude.

Hmmmm

11:21am

That puts that post right in the middle of Hillary's "episode".

Sounds like Chelsea was real concerned doesn't it !!!!

Another mystery surfaces.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Since this story surfaced...I have not been able to find ANY photos taken of Chelsea and/or family inside their new Whitman apt.
Only photos of their old apt.

edit on 14-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Another mystery.

Chelsea Clinton

Hmmmm

11:21am

That puts that post right in the middle of Hillary's "episode".

Sounds like Chelsea was real concerned doesn't it !!!!

Another mystery surfaces.

What time did her collapse actually occur?
When did she supposedly go to Chelsea's apt?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Since this story surfaced...I have not been able to find ANY photos taken of Chelsea and/or family inside their new Whitman apt.

Have there ever been any?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Pneumonia...

Considering Chelsea Clinton Mezvinsky and her husband had a child in jul 2016 it probably was not a good idea to go to her apartment if she was there with her new born child.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

source

9:30am, September 11, 2016: Hillary Falls At 9/11 Event

Fox News' Rick Leventhal first reports that Clinton was forced to abruptly leave the 9/11 memorial in lower Manhattan. Shortly thereafter, video emerges of Clinton looking looking unsteady on her feet and needing Secret Service assistance to make it to her waiting car.

11:00am, September 11, 2016: Hillary Was Feeling "Overheated"

After over an hour of media silence, the campaign issues a statement that Clinton was forced to leave the ceremony early because she was feeling "overheated."

"During the ceremony, she felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter's apartment, and is feeling much better," said spokesman Nick Merrill.

The campaign also tells the press that Clinton had been taken to her daughter's apartment to rest.

12:50am, Hillary Is "Feeling Great"

Clinton is seen leaving Chelsea's apartment, smiling and waving to reporters. While she ignores questions from the gathered press, she shouts that she feels "great" and "it's a beautiful day in New York."

She also takes the opportunity to pose for a photo with a young girl.

5:00pm, September 11, 2016: Hillary Was Diagnosed With Pneumonia

Later in the day, the campaign announces that Hillary had been diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday of last week.

CBS News reported:

"Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies. On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia," said Dr. Lisa R. Bardack, Clinton’s doctor. "She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule. While at this morning’s event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely."

Clinton cancels her West Coast campaign swing.

September 12, 2016: Hillary's Pneumonia Is Contagious

Campaign sources told People Magazine that the pneumonia that felled Clinton on September 11th has been spreading through the ranks of the campaign for several weeks.

People reports:

At least half a dozen senior staff were felled, including campaign manager Robby Mook. Two top advisers even needed emergency medical treatment, the source says. One top adviser diagnosed at a Brooklyn urgent-care center with a respiratory infection was being treated with antibiotics in the days before Clinton's diagnosis. Another top adviser was taken by ambulance to the ER by ambulance after collapsing from what turned out to be severe dehydration, the source said.

Weird thing about the timeline...

It says she was diagnosed with pneumonia at 5 pm on 9/11/16. Then its released she was diagnosed with pneumonia 2-3 days prior. Why wait till 5pm to release a diagnosis from a few days prior and why wait till the 12th to say she is contagious if she were diagnosed several days earlier?
edit on 14-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Have there ever been any?

If there have been any photos taken of them in their new apt....they are not online.
I gave up looking.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Chelsea was there. Her words from an interview today... (Wed 9.14.2016)

“Well, I, I didn’t see the video, but my mom did come over to my apartment afterwards and I’m just so grateful that I got a chance to take care of her for a little while. She’s taken care of me my whole life and she’s just indefatigable. I mean, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her, um, so tired. And she was tired, she has pneumonia and that’s miserable. I’ve had pneumonia twice I didn’t even know that she had pneumonia until she came over to my apartment. So I think the fact that she didn’t even tell me and I talk to my mom every day and am fiercely close to her, pretty much reveals that she thought it wasn’t a big deal and she could just keep going and it was just this pesky pneumonia thing. But even though she is a superwoman, she’s still human, so I’m glad she finally listened to her doctor and took a few days off. And I know she’s excited to get back on the campaign trail tomorrow.”

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

It says she was diagnosed with pneumonia at 5 pm on 9/11/16. Then its released she was diagnosed with pneumonia 2-3 days prior. Why wait till 5pm to release a diagnosis from a few days prior and why wait till the 12th to say she is contagious if she were diagnosed several days earlier?

This is why there is so much trouble getting to the bottom of anything. It is the same old crappy reporting. In every major story in the last few years, we have seen this constant reporting then changing then even eliminating details. All the complicit media hounds are trying to follow an ever-changing story being put out by the lying campaign of Hillary Clinton that deflects and confuses in order to hide something.

Just look at the trouble Congress is having in getting information they are rightfully entitled to out of even the FBI in the Clinton investigation.

I have never seen anything like it!

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join