It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly right. And, after the video today, I'm starting to piece the puzzle together. Hillary keeps candy in her mouth to keep her Glucose level from dropping, in-between meals. She's diabetic. Those things she spits into glasses, when they interfere with her speeches, are combo sweet-candy and cough-drops.

If she is diabetic then she should just admit it and be done with it. Diabetes is not that big of a deal today. Just make sure she checks her blood sugar constantly. My boss does. It is no big deal. If it is not diabetes, then it is a big deal.

Hillary is having trouble coming to grips that she's not a young hen any longer.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnBreakable
You know what guys.
Have at it.

I completely understand the need.
Trump can't win any other way.

You all need this.

Not only do we NEED this, we WANT this.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
twitter.com...

OMG look at her, here it is, here is the video

Great find Storm!

8,500 retweets already. Deplorable!

With this condition it is a major security issue.

link   
I agree. I have a very good friend who suffers from frequent seizures as a result of a head injury and scar tissue, and Hillary's jerky movements look nearly identical to how my friend's body reacts when she is having a seizure. a reply to: BlueAjah

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
I am amazed by how many physicians qualified in telemedicine are members of ATS.

All you need is an IQ over 65 to see she is not well in that video. We may be speculating on details, but there's enough evidence at this point to conclude she's in poor health.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary is having trouble coming to grips that she's not a young hen any longer.

Yep, the young hen has turned into the old crow.

link   
Hopefully, Clinton will withdraw from the race so that a clearer alternative to Trump can take over.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: UnBreakable

It was 82 degrees at the time of Hillary's medical emergency (approx. 11:30am). Naturally, the temperature was lower in the time leading up to it.

Yeah, ya gotta love the overheating theory....lol
80 degrees
Probably shaded
No physical exertion

link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I recently watched it again for the first time in like 20 years. The irony that Bernie's his name, and that there's a embezzlement coverup murder organized crime ordeal going on.
edit on 11-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I am sure she will recover just fine. She hasn't missed a expensive plate luncheon or dinner at a private rich donors house in months. I am sure she has a few of those things scheduled soon.

But it is starting to look bad none the less. If she does this during the debates, it is over... Trump will win by a landslide.

It looks really bad.

link   

originally posted by: eeyipes
I'll throw this out there .... if she was wearing anything with a heel it's possible the heel on her shoe broke, causing her to stumble, twist an ankle and lose a shoe. If it was anyone else with no history of ill health that would be my first assumption. But in her case with her history it is entirely fair to speculate otherwise. The video of her being helped into the van was sad to see no matter who you support as a candidate.

Sad to see? says who? Do you know how many deaths that vile rodent is responsible for?

+1 more 
link   
Now you know why they hate social media and want to regulate it.

Still not showing the video of her collapse on the news.

link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

I am amazed by how many physicians qualified in telemedicine are members of ATS.

All you need is an IQ over 65 to see she is not well in that video. We may be speculating on details, but there's enough evidence at this point to conclude she's in poor health.

I'm not saying she's in perfect health at the moment; there has been so much bogus rumor mongering about her health that it is difficult to interpret what is going on in this scene objectively.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I litteraly a just laughed out loud, I had to explain myself to those around me.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

You can see the woman holding her arm. Watch the way she moves. Her upper half is tottering before the legs go, and it's side to side. It's like her legs are moving and her upper half can't keep up. Having passed out myself, you fall forward. Your upper half goes first. It doesn't follow your legs. Usually, what happens is that you lock your legs and that causes you to pitch over forward because your legs are locked.

She falls after her legs are moving like they went and she didn't notice them gone. That's a different thing than heat exhaustion.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: RickinVa
I am sure she will recover just fine. She hasn't missed a expensive plate luncheon or dinner at a private rich donors house in months. I am sure she has a few of those things scheduled soon.

But it is starting to look bad none the less. If she does this during the debates, it is over... Trump will win by a landslide.

It looks really bad.

She almost looks lifeless. Her entourage looks like they are propping her up and literally drag her to the van

link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The video only shows her walking with people, w/one having his hand around her shoulder.

I stand corrected & admit I was wrong. The video in the OP doesn't show it, but there's a separate video which indeed shows her nearly falling over & bumbling erratically into the vehicle. It's probably already been posted but I'll post it anyway while eating a small slice of humble pie.

Hmmm... Politically, none of this would matter if more people would've voted for Bernie. This is only going to fuel the "health crisis" rumors. Grrr...

ETA: And sure enough, a longer version is posted on this very page. LOL The "L's" just keep coming for me today. Bah humbug.

2nd Edit: Here's a working version of the clip I'd previously posted.

edit on 11-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Notice how the guy carrying her doesn't even look the least bit surprised? Is this just another day at the office for him? What a mess.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hopefully, Clinton will withdraw from the race so that a clearer alternative to Trump can take over.

IF I was a family member or friend of Hillary I would ask her to stand down

Donald is so lucky here there isn't a chance in hell he would have beaten a health Hillary

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just the fact that she knows what is wrong with her, knows she isn't strong enough for the job but hasn't backed out is a sign of her messed up, selfish character. Anyone who respected the office of President wouldn't go into it in such a condition. Clinton only cares about herself and her agenda. Nothing else matters including America or its citizens.

DROP OUT HILLARY...do yourself and us a favor!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join