It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
twitter.com...

OMG look at her, here it is, here is the video

Great find Storm!

8,500 retweets already. Deplorable!

edit on 11-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a stumble is a medical incident?
fox are getting desperate.

It is when she's so out of it that someone else has to retrieve her shoe for her.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Why is fund raising something bad to you?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The way Hillary was shoved into that van, we may be looking at another concussion diagnosis in a few days.

Well, is there anything more she needs to be conveniently forgetful about?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Turn on the tv. The sun is shining the sky is blue. And people are wearing shorts and tee shirts. Not long sleeve dark suits.

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

She can't hold office like this.

She apparently can't hold herself up, let alone hold office.

I watched the video several times, the reactions of her people seemed passive, like they are used to it.

And that vehicle she travels in is an ambulance,

It's getting to be like that isn't it? Those around Hillary and Bill show no surprise when one of them gets ill..or as in Bill's case, goes fast asleep during his wife's important DNC speech. Their faces say.. "Oh boy.. Here we go again." Her handlers know that Hillary will not make it to November 8th. She's dropping out, just as I've dreamt several times.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Video from closer angle.

Clearly some serious medical issue going on here.

That looks very freaking bad, and it's telling how she's being dealt with that her detail is fully aware of her condition.

I was defending the accusations of her health in decline as hearsay, but no longer. She has a serious medical condition and should not be our next POTUS, but damned I sure as hell don't want Trump, either. If only this was made clear when Bernie was still in the race.
edit on 11-9-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

More wishes.

Bernie lost.

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thanks for correcting the record.

link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: carewemust
The way Hillary was shoved into that van, we may be looking at another concussion diagnosis in a few days.

Well, is there anything more she needs to be conveniently forgetful about?

I had thought she covered it all already...

Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI She Couldn’t Remember Something

link   
I do see the concrete post behind her, and maybe she was steady enough to prop up against it to keep upright. I am not a medical professional, her jerky movements remind me of how my friend's body reacts when she is having a seizure...she also has a head injury much like Hillary's which continues to cause seizures. It could be a fainting spell...either option doesn't leave me with a sense that Hillary is healthy enough for the rigors of being President. a reply to: Bspiracy

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You can clearly see her foot being drug off the curb in this angle. She was completely unconscious when she went in the van.

Continued insistence that there is nothing wrong is more than merely denial.

I was watching Skreli's periscope feed when she came out all smiles and waiving, so whatever it was did not last long or whatever they pumped her with had a temporary effect. Or it was a body double; this is ATS, after all...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Who's it gonna be then. You can't be POTUS if you can't handle "feels like 80 degrees" weather.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: burntheships
Here it is, video of Hillary at the curb, being helped
into the van.

Someone should make a copy, it will probably disappear.

Wow! Thanks for sharing! I have taken her health issues to be exaggerated snips, but honestly, after watching this video...one has to have serious concern for her well-being! Is this why her slogan is 'stronger together'?

All jokes aside, how can anyone watch this and not be concerned about her health?

But it's the heat........82° and partly cloudy....... what's she gonna do on her first foreign trip as POTUS, to say, India, when it's 102° and sunny?

link   
Is there any rule on a presidential candidate being too unfit to run for president ?

link   
I am amazed by how many physicians qualified in telemedicine are members of ATS.

link   
I'll throw this out there .... if she was wearing anything with a heel it's possible the heel on her shoe broke, causing her to stumble, twist an ankle and lose a shoe. If it was anyone else with no history of ill health that would be my first assumption. But in her case with her history it is entirely fair to speculate otherwise. The video of her being helped into the van was sad to see no matter who you support as a candidate.

ETA ... nevermind, I see in another video that she was wearing black flats.
edit on 11-9-2016 by eeyipes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Who's it gonna be then. You can't be POTUS if you can't handle "feels like 80 degrees" weather.

Someone who is good at starting threads should now start one entitled "Who is going to take Hillary's place?"

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah covering it up.

That's why we're all talking about it right?
edit on 9112016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Hell, Central FLorida right now "Feels Like 110°F" per Weather Underground.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join