It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: burntheships
Here it is, video of Hillary at the curb, being helped
into the van.

Someone should make a copy, it will probably disappear.

Wow! Thanks for sharing! I have taken her health issues to be exaggerated snips, but honestly, after watching this video...one has to have serious concern for her well-being! Is this why her slogan is 'stronger together'?

All jokes aside, how can anyone watch this and not be concerned about her health?

But it's the heat........82° and partly cloudy....... what's she gonna do on her first foreign trip as POTUS, to say, India, when it's 102° and sunny?

Foreign trip? She wouldn't even be able to get off the plane in Mississippi.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts
That episode of her waiting for the van looks exactly like what used to happen to my mother-in-law when she suffered mini-strokes in her early 90s. She could manage to hold herself upright with a prop but then would go face-down if she attempted to move. That's pretty sad, and combined with the other issues she's displayed in public, I'd say it's time for her to bow out gracefully. Some of the local Dems were speaking privately just yesterday about their concerns about her health and how she isn't being honest. There is real concern about whether or not she'll make it to the election.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
still have this one
twitter.com...

they can't hide them all

link   
Is CNN running this? Or did it go down the rabbit hole?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DJW001
Hopefully, Clinton will withdraw from the race so that a clearer alternative to Trump can take over.

Is it within ATS's rules to start a thread to bounce around who should replace Hillary? Even if she stays in the race, the next episode is only days away, because the pressure is building on her to stay in the public eye.

Done and done:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
Here is the other angle... don't know how long Youtube will leave it up before deleting it.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

VIDEO DOWN!!!

Here is a UK site with the video: www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

It's not fainting; in fainting, you go straight down and can't control it by leaning against a post.

Yes, but not when you have people holding you vertical and then dragging you forward.

She fainted... or died. Only time will tell what picture they try and paint for us.

link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

VIDEO DOWN!!!

Ah Google, the tool of the corporate agenda. From Bullying-level (and probably illegal) copyright enforcement to Orwellian policies regarding "controversial news"

To think some people believe they champion for the people regarding freedom on the internet against the Government. I

link   
The video is appearing on sky news iPhone app ... I'm wondering how long it will be before they get told to remove it

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That alone should tell you how bad it is. If it were a simple Gerald Ford moment or a George Bush pretzal, why scrub it?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
No worries guys, she just felt ill and has clearly been ill for weeks. If you question or criticize her health, your clearly a conspiracy theorist!

That's why I am here............I like a good conspiracy.

link   

a reply to: enlightenedservant

Starred!

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I stand corrected & admit I was wrong.

I'm glad someone else around here is capable of that. No-one will remember, so have a consolation star.

Crap! Both of you are even being respectful about it. How am I supposed to stay an ideologue when my "opponents" show class?

Oh, I notice that at least one of the videos is already down. Luckily, I happened to have accidentally downloaded both clips (oops
), so I may accidentally upload them once the initial uproar is over. Unless someone else does it, of course.

link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Oh wow, Mainstream too.

I wonder if anyone other than FOX in America will cover this?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Someone better grab it and hang on to it. There has to be other ways of sharing it, even if it means sending it to alt-media sources and the opposition.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnBreakable
You know what guys.
Have at it.

I completely understand the need.
Trump can't win any other way.

You all need this.

The problem here, for you, is...this not something that you can use the standard deflection tactics, to spin it away as "nothing to see here", or as "it is the evil right" that is making it up.

Your girl has some kind of a serious medical health issue. People who are close to her have been leaking this for quite a while now, have been either ignored by the MSM or attacked by the Clinton campaign. There have been other video clues as to something being amiss (along with her frequent absences from the campaign trail).

But...now...there is this. Very clear video evidence of Hillary Clinton having one of her "spells"...whether it be a seizure, or some other episode. Even you cannot deny what is right in front of your eyes - and the American public is going to see it very clearly too.

This is not going to go away. And the frequency with which these health episodes seem to be happening, unless she drops out, there is a good chance it is going to happen again when the live cameras are rolling...at a debate, during a press conference, or during a speech.

The left leaning public may choose to kid themselves about all of the various scandals and investigations that constantly follow her around - but the now very obvious fact that she is a frail person, who cannot likely handle the rigours of the Presidency, well...

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

No one gets overheated in the mid 70's if they are in reasonably normal health. Maybe she did get overheated, maybe she didn't. Her health is in serious doubt, and the more episodes she has back that opinion up.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Already downloading
Will mirror if it is taken down
edit on -050011am9kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   
She could just be a massive piss head.
Sure looks bad.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

same angle filmed on a tv at an angle lol

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join