It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
still have this one
twitter.com...

they can't hide them all

"They" aren't hiding the videos... the people who took the videos want to be paid for them.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Maybe it was just a really bad hangover. She is known to have a few I believe, and this is Sun. morning. Her Saturday nite may have been a doozy. Just something to think about.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

We're all wrong on occasion, and most of us will admit it when we see it clearly.

You didn't see it before because it was something of a conclusion that could be drawn or not if you added a bunch of dots together. Only someone pre-disposed to be suspicious of the Clintons in the first place was going to be likely to take that leap.

This though is fairly blatant and in your face. It's hard to deny. Teikiatsu was giving this every benefit of the doubt himself, believe it or not. In this instance, I was more cynical about the state of her health than he was, but now he's not laughing about this part of the story anymore.

It is entirely plausible that they will come up with a good explanation, and you might believe it and it might change your mind again. These things always happen.

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Oh wow, Mainstream too.

I wonder if anyone other than FOX in America will cover this?

AP, CBS are covering it, probably more by now.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Maybe it was just a really bad hangover. She is known to have a few I believe, and this is Sun. morning. Her Saturday nite may have been a doozy. Just something to think about.

I'll be honest I've been like Hillary after a heavy Saturday night

link   
A couple of weeks back i read an interview by a clinton staffer that said the administration is in a complete panic, They were worried about the state of her health , He said there was no way hillary can last even 30 minutes in a debate without a seizure and that would be under optimal conditions.

Its looking more and more to be true every day....

link   
a reply to: Kali74

Oh, cool.

Thanks for letting me know.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Lets all pitch in to hire an artist.

We need a life-sized Hillary bobble head erected in that spot to commemorate this day.

Just in case they pull all of the videos.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: burntheships

You can see the woman holding her arm. Watch the way she moves. Her upper half is tottering before the legs go, and it's side to side. It's like her legs are moving and her upper half can't keep up. Having passed out myself, you fall forward. Your upper half goes first. It doesn't follow your legs. Usually, what happens is that you lock your legs and that causes you to pitch over forward because your legs are locked.

She falls after her legs are moving like they went and she didn't notice them gone. That's a different thing than heat exhaustion.

I agree, imo I don't see this as heat exhaustion, it looks far more serious.

These two videos are still up.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I relooked at the video and I noticed that Ms. Clinton could not really lift her feet. She tries but it gets nowhere. After that she is being dragged. This is sad. By the way, someone said she was seen a short time later outside. Where is the video of that occasion. Is it up on Youtube or the mainstream media?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Watched a few of the videos. Very interesting. She is being held up by one of the assistants, then tries to take a step forward and totally collapses at which point it takes 2 people to hold her up and even then you see her head drop as she passes out completely.
Certainly very weak and can't stand or do much for long periods, so how can she last 4 years as president...? Very difficult it's not an easy job with low hours you can do part time.

link   
Do you remember the source for that interview? I would like to read it. In the meantime, I'll try to search for it. a reply to: ColaTesla

link   
Looks like she's feeling better. They even had a little girl cued up and ready to hug her when she came out.

They are going with the "she was overheated" story.

https:// www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/11/hillary-clintons-health-just-became-a-real-issue-in-the-presidential-campaign/

edit on 9/11/2016 by scojak because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/11/2016 by scojak because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I personally don't care who a person is or seems to be. I hope she's ok.

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Oh wow, Mainstream too.

I wonder if anyone other than FOX in America will cover this?

Probably not. Since the mainstream media supports Clinton they also must support lying and hiding the truth. But no worries...I posted it on my server also. Just in case it disappears, I'll keep it available for everyone.

link   
When do the live TV debates start between the presidential candidates ... If they do at all

(post by Konduit removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I personally don't care who a person is or seems to be. I hope she's ok.

Funny...I'm the reverse. I hope she is KO'ed.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Ummm...if as two other posters stated...the spring chicken is now an old crow...

Does that mean your currently...eating her...?

Surely not...good sir...?

A most distressing thought indeed...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
With any luck she will drop dead and you get some one electable.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join