It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It runs uphill ... with a constant outgoing tide ...

I think I need an outboard V8 !

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hello Skiddy and Timely! Just poking around the threads. Think I'll take a nice soothing bath in my antique tub. Love that thing! LOL I shall return.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I hope you enjoy your energizing soak !!

🛀

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely
We're gonna need a bigger boat, too.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Are you growing gills yet?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

And rum !

Lots of rum ..

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely
Yes, lots of rum.

Speaking of rum, I was reading a role playing game I got a while ago called Convicts & Cthulhu and part of the historical period in the game was Australia's rum rebellion. That was interesting.

edit on 10-9-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Kaelci yawned, rubbed at her aching neck, stretched, and at last bumped her head as she attempted to rise to her feet. Ouch. Rubbing the bump, she opened her eyes and realised she had fallen asleep under a table, a small foot-stool having served as a pillow. Evidently the pixies had tampered with yesterday's beverages.

Crawling out from under the table, she spied a ready-made coffee over by a nearby lounge and swiftly made her way towards it, unthinking of the fact that she was back in the Shed, and Darien and the pixies got along a little too well...

She had almost reached the tantalising coffee when a light sparkle of pink glitter began to glisten about her feet and with a whoosh! She found herself upside down, high in the air! Dangling from the ceiling! Glittering tendrils, strangely slimy, holding her feet firmly in place. Squeaky pixie giggles emanating all about her as she had stepped into their little trap.

Unimpressed, she crossed her arms and sighed, glaring at Darien as he cheerfully made his way over to her.

"Your idea?"

"Of course not, miss!"

Kaelci sighed again, louder and huffier than before... when a golden thought flashed through her mind! With a cheeky grin reminiscent of the immature man himself, and with a wave of her hands she effortlessly switched places with Darien, the slimy tendrils holding him in place tighter than they had held her, and she happily took the coffee before wandering off out into the back gardens of the Shed, ignoring the surprise that was dancing about the pixies and the Magister.

With the small smile lingering on her face, she thought to herself that he could stay there for a little while longer yet, while she enjoyed the morning necessity of caffeine. With that decision made, a golden glow manifested about the man and not even the pixies could help him down.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm just happy that we still need oars instead of snorkels.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Coffee!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Perfect day for a cookout!!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Bahahahaha! Sorry, I had laundry and stuff. Still have to throw things in the dryer and have my clam cakes and chowder.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Kaelci, you made me laugh! Loved the entry!

Hi JD! Now we have a KD and a JD. Oh man, I get confused enough as it is.

Enjoy your cook out Chooch! I'm having my supper now.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Thanks night...so many people i have told this to them all say the same thing...but she so thinks its wrong..i do know that the camera lady also knew it was a gift for jen but she didnt call us to pick the cd up..so who is really to blame here i think the camera lady and my daughter...i even said i will give you money for it...and i think thats what we might do...send it to her and if i dont get it...then i can talk to the cops about it all..i will even have on the money order money for wedding cd..so who knows what will happen..man again they will win it...as her husband knows every one in the coal valley police department..wow...i will send it and see what happens...wouldnt it be stealing if i bought some thing and they wont giv it to me...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

You should be able to get the pics easy enough. I'm sure the photographer won't give you a problem.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Checks the bar and watches as Kaelci works her magic. Laughs and follows her out into the garden. Wonders if Gordi is still sleeping under the donut boxes.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I love clam chowder. I never had clam cakes though. I have had crab cakes and those are tasty.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hi CC. I missed the picture of you and Syx. Can ya give me a page #

I have been so looking forward to the Wedding photo's.

Hi to all!!!!!!

Still working lots of hours. Things were suppose to slow down. But it seems one of the other employee's is quiting. I may end up working more hours than I thought. Good Money, Long hours. No play time.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

You can find a pic of Syx and CC here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry you have to work so much.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

OMG, clam cakes are delicious! Try them when you can.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join