It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
HELLO ALL..THANKS TO ALL WHO SAID SOME THING ABOUT OUR PICTURE..IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME...I WASNT GOING TO POST ANY THING..BUT WELL I DID..MY HAIR IF I DIDNT HAVE IT PULLED BACK IS LONG THEN SYX'S IS...HAHA

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Your hair may be longer but at least I don't ha..... Umm, nvrmnd...

edit on 10-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

You are right Brother I would say the same thing!!
! Once again, Great minds, and all that!! LMAO!!!

Maybe later You will hear from whom You are waiting to hear from!?
Hoping so!! Also hoping You are Well today!?
edit on 10-9-2016 by SyxPak because: fixxeeedede spellelnnen erreeerrss.s

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
alright like i said i would tell about the story of the wedding...every thing went great..but syx and i didnt feel like she really wanted us to walk her to the groom..but it turned out ok..so when that was all done..we went to the recpetion...eat, had a few drinks..we was out side most of the time only cause when we drink we smoke more..we wasnt that drunk at all as i know i had to drive way back home about 20 minutes away..and i didnt want to get pulled over..so i wasnt drinking much..i was in and out of the place alot...so our daughter gets people telling her we are fighting and no we wasnt...so she said we trashed her wedding..well who ever said we was fighting they so lied to her..so we was in the place talking to others and we went and talked to the camera lady..we asked her if there was a way we could get all the pictures she has taken she said sure no problem at all..we gave her our number so she could call when it was done..well when she got them done she called our daughter and they went to get them plus gave them my cd i asked for...jen was so pi$$ed off at us for going behind their backs...so i was just waiting and the other day almost a week ago my sister finally got out of the hospital after being in there for 7 weeks..i texted jen and seen my my sister was home yet...she said she is but she said she had some things to do..i said ok...i will just call her later..then jen said tami my sister told her that we gave our bed to our son jer..and had already gave jer our old couch..so she tells me it sucks that one person who dont work or do any thing can get ever thing they want from you..i told her thats why i gave them to them..as jen and her husband both work..plus she told me so many times she hates smoke and i had to let her take my wedding dress to her house so it wont get to smokey as again she hates the smell so i let her...so when all this was going on i said now since we are fighitng i guess i wont be getting the cd now..i even told her why i went behind her back to get them..i was going to suprise her with a scrap book of her wedding on her first anniversary..i even told the camera lady why i would love to get them all..so she tells me you are never going ot get this cd since you guys went behind our backs...i didnt think we was going behind her back i just didnt want her to know why i wanted them...we even told the camera lady we would pay for them and she said oh no i love doing this kind of things for people..jen said she was doing us a favor..but now she tells me we had to pay for the cd...i think she is lying and she so knows i hate lairs...and what parents dont want pictures of their son or daughters wedding...alot of mine didnt even turn out alot was fuzzy...so i would like to know who is in the wrong here...if you think its me i will be ok with it as well...dont just say her cause you dont want to hurt my feelings ok...i am so heart broken about all this...we had taken a picture of them and us and i will never see it...never..thanks to all who read this..sorry it was so long...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

That pretty well sums it up CC... Don't know what else to say about it really...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

If that was for CC and I, Thanx!!!

If not, well it should have been!!! LMFAO!!!
(J/K BTW!!!)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
I'm as well as I can be. How about you?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Good to see that!!
We may be in different waters, but I am in the same boat! LOL!!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Oh Oh Fishy

originally posted by: ClownFish

(Gordi's)Fishy

I see you too have fallen victim to the enchantment of our Scotsman.
"Gordi's Fishy", you have it bad girl, it was very irresponsible of him to give you the good stuff straight.

There is no antidote, we all suffer from the this calamity.
Hugs (no offense Gordi you know I can't help my self)

LOL...Do you want the short answer or the long one?

Fishy (aka Gordi's Fishy, but rarely said publicly...It was the party speaking and the glugs of unknown substances in the bottom of various Shedite's mugs)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Hi Bird! Your cat image made Me smile! Thanx for that!! I hope You are well today!?

Hey Buddy!

All is well, just popping in for a bit killing time before part two of the day begins.

Hope you and the missus are having a glorious day!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Good to see that You are well!
We are doing ok here too!
SO looks like We are all sharing some Zen moments!
(Your avatar for Me looks like You are at peace, contemplating and approaching Zen, inner self moments...)

Hoping Your day goes Your way!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well I'm going to call a team of Dragons to My place to Fly over My lawn and burn it all,
so I won't have to mow it again!
Well not for a long time anyway!!!

Gotta go...
Everyone have a Great Day!!

Hey!! Here they come!!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Can they get my lawn next?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

LOL! I don't know! Give em a holler and maybe they will!!
They do Love To Breath Fire!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

OMG yes! I'm playing with just a phone sooooo

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Gordi, great story post!

True, loved the poem!

Waves at Martin and Quantum!

WIS, OMG, that image with the lady in the eggshell is awesome!!!!!!!!

JDeLettre89, Welcome to our wonderful realm! Loved the video of the cats!!!! Pick a room out for yourself. You just imagine it to be whatever you would like and it's there. You'll find plenty of food and drinks and all the comforts of home. You will meet interesting beings and creatures along the way. Enjoy! Oh I see Syx explained things to you already. LOL

Chirp, funny pic of the cats with cups for hats. LOL

Hiya Syx and CC! So much drama from your daughter for nothing. CC, you were not wrong! You planned on doing something special and she pulls that crap! You are the Parents and had every right to get the pics!

Hiya Skiddy and Fishy!

edit on 10-9-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Let's hope we can keep the boat from sinking.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Howdy. How are things?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I'll send you and Syx both of my oars.

Sick of paddling up that well known universal creek !!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely
Thanks. Oars are good. That creek does suck.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join