It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Once I finally get settled I'll look up a recipe.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

View from my hotel of Harry Potter castle. Love and miss you all!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

the camera lady was to call us when she was done with them she wasnt to give the cd to my daughter as it was a suprise i was going to do for her first anniversary..and the camera lady knew this...she dont have any copies of them...so i just wont get them..oh well...but thanks any ways...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

sorry night bet me to it..LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Loved your entry!

You always leave me in suspense.

Hi to the rest of the Shed dwellers.

Saw this and it cracked me up! Thought I'd drop it here.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Beautiful Jess!

Have a fantastic week!

Don't melt.

((hugs))

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears
THANKS SKID..SORRY THE SUN WAS IN MY EYES..SO I LOOK GRUMPY...LOL...
BIRD THOSE WAS A GIFT MY DAUGHTER GAVE ME THE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING...THE NECKLACE I THINK JUST SAYS MOM ON IT...AND THE EAR RINGS ARE JUST WHITE STONE....THE DRESS I GUESS IS GREYISH..

OMG!!!!

You guy's look great!!!!!!!!!

CC. Love the dress.

Syx. Looking Good...

I know it's early, but I am off to bed. 3am up, work starts at 6am.

G-Nite to all.

edit on 10-9-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Oh Jess, you must go visit the Harry Potter Castle!!!!!!!!!

OMG Chirp, that pic cracked me up!!!!! Bahahaha!

CC, sorry about those pics! That's really rotten of your daughter to do that to you and Syx!

Sweet dreams Kitty Kat!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

thanks so much....good night sleep tight..

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

thanks night...and she knows its wrong and she dont care...oh well..i wont lose sleep over it...last time i asked for this time she said they havent even went through them yet...i dont want you to get the cd until i see them all..but then turns around and tells us we wont be getting it..wow...oh well like i said dont care...my dont care is gone and lost for good..so sick of getting close to her and she always has to bring some thing up from the past...we went 12 years her trashing us..and then she started talking to me...about 2 years ago when we moved up to chicago area...i so so was trusting in her so much wow and now this....why i have to stop getting close to any one...i hate being hurt...again thanks..

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
well night all...i have alot to do..i am having a dinner party for my sister tomorrow..but she dont know what i am bring yet..we bought a small cake and we are going to put on it..Glad to be back in your life we miss you..i just hope it all fits...

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

That will make your Sister very happy.

Try to get pics of your daughter's wedding from others who may have taken pics when they were there. Or maybe she will give copies to people. Get some copies from someone.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hello JDeLattre89, welcome to this mini-verse of multi wonders.
I found these two jumping at each other to say something.

You followed your cats aye? they must be very smart cats
a reply to: JDeLattre89
How did you come up with eggs? We have cats and wine but....

You do know there isn't an escape exit? Once here you are done.
Welcome.
WIS

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's ok, I lost the key to the TARDIS anyways.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Did someone say cats and wine?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You are going to have the best time!!!! It's like you are in the RL version of the shed!

xox

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hay CC

I read all your posts. You guys look great together, but it sounds like you had a bit of a trial.

originally posted by: ccbears

It is good to have you posting again, you are on point and all ways honest with your feelings. Something I truly appreciate.

....why i have to stop getting close to any one...i hate being hurt...again thanks..

I know what you mean, but....
CC, pain is the "interest" we pay in the bank of love, caring and compassion.
I have found when I shy away from getting close to people, life becomes terribly empty.
I hate being hurt too, but we have to take the risk. Some of the relations become beautiful and some we just have to write off as a loss and not worth our precious time.
Hugs Dear
WIS

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hi EverybodyI hope you are having a good weekend. I have to work 12 hour shifts through the weekend and monday.
I had a slight mishap thursday night and awoke friday with a couple bites on my right fore arm ( the good arm, The other one has a broken collar bone) Looks like i have an extra fat muscle, and also a hanging fat elbow. It itches like crazy, is feverish, and hurts a bit too. I worked today and will continue to work unless it gets real bad, then Ill visit emergency. Hopefully I can just wing it thru monday and go see my own doctor

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Yes it was our new member JDe. And he/she mentioned eggs too, I don't understand the reference but then again I am slow at times.

But cats and wine, yes, that combination is comprehensible, they are both temperamental, individualistic, environmentally sensitive and an absolute necessity.
Hay Zazz!!!
edit on 10-9-2016 by WalkInSilence because: jeez, just spelling

edit on 10-9-2016 by WalkInSilence because: jeez, just spelling again

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
That looks like a nasty bugger. Is that what bit you? I hope you get all fixed up.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join