It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Morning Martin.

Thx for the coffee.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

OMG!!!!

So cool. Love it.

Ya, he looks like a pretty slick dude.

Look out Gordi!!! He'll be tuning your guitars before you know it. Hahahaha

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sorry for the delay in responding.
Great story entries!

a reply to: SyxPak
Hi Syx! Good pics and writings.

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Wis! Good story!

Jess, I always like your stories!

Hello everyone, Gail says hello.
I want to apoligise.
I don't respond very often to all the great things everyone posts.
The fact is, I suck at this online chat thing.
I don't do well on phones either.
But I do read and appreciate everything everyone does.
So I'm a jerk
who lurks.

But you're all good people.
So again
I apologize.
And hope all have a good day.

edit on 25-10-2016 by Errollorre because: And edit to say "Gordi your video was great!" (I really do suck at communicating.
)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

haha "Sucky McSuckFace" ROFL

meh, I've seen worse!!!!

G

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hows this fine Tuesday treating my shed-fam?

We got a bit of snow last night. Thankfully it didnt stay.
I am not looking forward to anything to do with winter.

Last night I was asked to film a surface blast we had at work. Sent my drone up and got a weird warning. So I landed and inspected the bird. An to my surprise I found cracks in the frame all around the motor housing. Must be from the vibration. So I just ordered a new frame and put a rush on it. Hopefully its here by monday morning at the latest.
But in the mean time im gonna use some loctite crazy glue to temporarily fix the problem...hopefully.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Hey Mac, Was that your video on the "Weather Channel" this morning?

They were viewing the fall colors in Michigan.

Dang, sorrry to hear about your camera.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hello Everyone and good day to You ALL!! I'm not leaving anyone out here for any reasons, just have few to do seperate replies to...
You are ALL Important to Me, Just so Ya know!

a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi WIS. I named Him that because He is making a Constellation in that image. See in His front hands? Like on star maps, they draw lines between stars to show the different constellations? Hmmm, maybe He isn't doing that but something different? Anyway, that's what I saw in it!
I'll see if I can get someone to 'Blue up' that guy for Ya...

Oh a little while back You asked how to do a multiple reply? Just click reply on who you want, for the first one, and highlight and copy the part where it says 'a reply to.....' I then paste that onto a notebook page. Then refresh the ATS page You are on. Then go to each in turn that You want to reply to and do the same. After You have them on the notebook page, go to each and type in what You want under their " a reply to....". Then copy all that and go to the top or bottom of the page here at ATS and click reply. Then paste all that into that reply window, and hit reply! Easy Peasy!!

Does this make sense? Hope so... I am still waking here and pouring down the coffee. LOL!!

Hi Jess! Loving Your Story!! Getting creepy vibes so far!! More Please!?

a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hey Bud! Nice video. And I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!! Great job on the Creativity there!! Very Cool!!!

Hi Night! Loving all Your images, Story parts, and Spooky Videos!! Neat stuff!!!

edit on 25-10-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hey Zazz! Sorry but I totally spaced out and did not comment on Your Pics, of the fall colors. Sorry that. Those are some beautiful Photos!! Very well shot. SO beautiful!!!
oh I LOVE Your SHED!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Gordi, enjoyed the vid! OMG, loved the pic of you and the new guy, Yeah, you were upstaged! Love it! LOL
I would have loved to have played with those balloons! Yeah, I'm a big kid at heart! Wow, 5AM? You party animal you! I'm glad Chrissie had such a great Birthday!
Oh, I love your T-shirt! How cool is that?

Kat, hope you're not working too hard!

Jess, sorry you didn't get a good night's sleep. I was lucky and in spite of my pain was able to finally sleep like a baby. Loved that coffee cup pic! I'm really going to miss that adorable avatar when Halloween is over.

Errollorre, Thanks! Glad you enjoy my story entries! I miss yours!!! You do not suck at this online chatting thing! No need to lurk! Loved your tulips blowing in the wind pic! Say Hello to Gail and give her a big warm hug from the Elf!

Mac, you got snow? SNOW????? Keep it where you are please! Weather here has gotten chilly lately after the unusual warm days we have been getting.

Syx! Glad you are enjoying my stories, pics and vids! Love all your dragon pics and changing dragon avatars!!!! Say hello to CC for me!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ok. I wrote this about a Year ago for the Halloween writing contest. I re-wrote it with some changes. Going to post it here for some Halloween atmosphere...

Late evening was showing signs of an approaching cloud front, that grew steadily, moving in from the West. It was spreading sideways and up with swirling dark clouds mixed with thin white wispy tendrils. With the sun setting below the cloud banks, the reds, oranges and purples were beginning to show up in the underside of the mass of clouds... It was becoming a beautiful, but eery sight!

"This cloud front has some odd looking clouds mixed in with it, doesn't it Cin?" Said Mike to His Wife Cindi.

"Yes there are some quite strange mixtures going on in there, aren't there?" She replied in Her Soft melodious voice... With His raspy contrasting voice Mike mentioned, "Isn't there supposed to be a Full Moon tonight? It should be rising soon..."

"You're right Mike, there is supposed to be a Full Moon, and an eclipse to boot!"

"This may turn out to be an interesting evening My Love..." Mike responded.

As the evening started to wear on, the moon began to come up from the East. It was indeed a full Moon, and very large due to the atmosphere causing a magnification of it as it started to rise in all it's glory...

The Cloud Front had grown to the extent that it stretched completely across the western horizon and had spread towards the Couple at a fairly fast rate... In it could be seen separate swirling masses of clouds that would take the shape of torsos, shoulders, arms, and heads of hidious beings, to imaginative eyes! There were strange sounds being emitted from what seemed to be, coming from within the cloud banks!

"Mike! Look at those shapes swarming around in those clouds! Do You see them?! And those sounds?! What are they from?!" Cindi said in amazement!

"I can both see and hear all what You mentioned Cin! I have no idea what is going on here!!?" He said, clearly distressed. " I have never experienced such an event!!"

Wailing, and Moans could be hauntingly heard. Never before had these two, or quite possibly anyone, ever witnessed such happenings... The sounds grew louder as the Cloud front moved ever faster towards them. Now the shapes in the clouds were definitely taking on Demonic form! Full figured torsos could be seen, formed by clouds! They were reaching towards the ground and grasping at the people underneath them with clawed hands!!

"Oh My but look at those arms reaching down!!! They look like they are scooping up People!!" Cindi said in fear and amazement!

"They are Hun! Look over there at that one!" Mike said as the Hands of an enormous Beast reached down with clawed hands and snatched up several people and tossed them into it's mouth! Throwing them inside it's huge gaping maw, a Demon Mashed the victims into pulp with it's sharp teeth! Blood was flowing freely from the edges of the mouth as the poor people were eaten!!

The scene repeated itself all across the Storm Front as the wave of Terror swept towards the witnessing couple. Reports were coming in from all over of the traumatic events, and being broadcast on televisions sets everywhere... People were scrambling for there vehicles and leaving the area, to flee the onslaught that was fast approaching! The roads were soon full, and jammed with traffic. Some non believers were outside watching the front move in, but were soon heading away after seeing the reality of the situation!

Blood poured down like rain as the massive Storm moved over the area, soon covering everything beneath... During all of this, the moon had risen to it's zenith. An eclipse had begun, and was casting a yellow light on the clouds and the Earth below. As the Moon was being covered, the reign of terror began to slow down. The Demons were somehow being effected by the eclipse! Seeing this, Mike and Cindi fled for their car, seeing it as their chance for escape.

With the full eclipse, the Terror Storm had ceased to move. It stood stagnant in the sky and the Demons merely hung still in the air. When they noticed the change, the couple got out of their car and stood, mesmerized by the sight! Horns were honking from the still fleeing masses, and some people were still running away from the horror, screaming from fright...

"Mike hunny, are You alright?" Cindi said softly as she shook her sleeping Husband awake. "You were talking in Your sleep about Demons or something..."

"Hmmm? What Hun?" Mike said sleepily as he awakened. "Oh, I guess I was having a bad dream. I'll tell You about it in the morning. Let's get back to sleep" Mike said as a Storm front moved in from the West, and the Moon began to go into it's full eclipse...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hi Night! Tell Me if I should remove My Tale. If it is too gory or whatever...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Most awesome my friend! NOOOOO, don't remove it, that was great!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

LOL and NO,Thank You!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Hi Night! Tell Me if I should remove My Tale. If it is too gory or whatever...

It's October and approaching Halloween. My castle ghost vids have some rather unsettling aspects, but...it's almost Halloween so...there you have it.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Righto on that!!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Oh Night, expect some company here!
I will also welcome them if I am still here. I have to go soon for some real life stuff so...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Nope not one of my videos

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Mac, you got snow? SNOW????? Keep it where you are please! Weather here has gotten chilly lately after the unusual warm days we have been getting.

YUP! Disgusting, cold, snow.
I hate winter, no... I despise winter.
Yet I live in northern Canada lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Man You sound like Us, (CC and I). We HATE the winter, except the beauty of fresh fallen snow, and always complain! Maybe someday We will get Our Chit together and move to a warmer climate!!! Fat chance of that happening prob... LMFAO!!!

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join