It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks Syx, he is awesome in the proper term. I don't mind if it is a male. We are just perfect as we are, male or female.
Hmmmm I wonder why you call it "The maker of Constellations" ?? Interesting. Perhaps you see things I see that others don't see? A riddle???
And it would be a lovely avatar if I could fir it. Wink
Can you make it bluish?

Thank you for liking my avatar, I find if we are attentive and present our avatars can express our moods.
Give my sweet CC a grand hug. Please.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Only just like the rest of The Shed the rooms were dusty and cold. Her room was free of the cobwebs and dust that covered everything else, but the cold was there. The cold was everywhere.

Continued from page 128

Marty searched through the house but found nothing other than the cold. She found a few coffee grinds in a small metal can but there was no water, all the pipes had frozen. The only bottles behind the bar that hadn’t exploded were the ones extremely high in alcohol content and she couldn’t find any food at all, frozen or any other state. Well, a shot of tequila didn’t sound like that bad of idea; it should help with warming also. Marty poured herself a small shot…poured a little more and then took a drink. Ah, finally she felt some warmth. She started to pour another shot, then looked around before tipping the bottle up and taking a large swig. Marty sat leaning up against the bar sipping her bottle. Why not? She didn’t have any other ideas right now.

Slowly she began to feel warmer. She knew it was a false warmth but at least she could move without aching. She noticed that the door to the library was slightly open and headed in that direction. Both fireplaces were going but again no heat was coming from either. She looked around but couldn’t see anything that seemed out of place. She walked over to the large desk at the far end of the room. There on its surface was an envelope. Written in script was her name. She picked it up, slowly pulling out the piece of parchment that it contained.

It was blank. There was nothing on either side, just an old piece of paper. The room suddenly started to warm and Marty noticed that she could no longer see her breath. A voice echoed through the silence and said “One day you will be weak enough to read the words, one day! One day you will be alone and will need me, just not today.” “Not Ever!!” Marty yelled back when suddenly the letter in her hands turned to ash.

Marty jumped when a pixie brushed up against her to clean up the ashes that had fallen to the floor. “What are you doing?” Marty asked “and where have you been? I have searched everywhere and couldn’t find anyone.”

“We’ve been right here wondering what was wrong with you. You were wondering around like no one was here stealing a whole bottle of tequila and drinking it right out of the bottle!! It was disgusting. We almost called in help. “She fluttered to a stop as if she had just realized we were having a nice conversation,” So ya want breakfast?” The sweet like blue pixie asked. Actually I’ve never seen them this sweet. Something still wasn’t right…

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Kat, Sorry, I ate all the left overs, but I'll leave you a nice pic.

I liked the laughing dragon pic Syx!

Mac, oooh, sounds like you're going to have your hands full with that gorgeous new kitten of yours! You must be bummed that you have to wait another few weeks or so, but I'm sure the breeders know what's best.

Kaelci, the pixie bar is just amazing!!!!!!! Think I'll meet you there and have a couple of drinks!

Wis, I'm so glad that someone besides myself is enjoying the castle ghost stories. I like that guy too! I'll put another up in a bit for you to enjoy. They really are awesome! I just loved your own true ghostly experience! The house sounded amazing! I love historical buildings, especially stone ones! Now I want to hear about the 'other' visitors!!!!!!

Jess, loved your story entry! I'm at the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Tonight I present you with The castle ghosts of Ireland.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well I made it through my shifts, and I have 2 days off. My back and feet are hurting, and Im glad to be home.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Rider!!!!!! Yay, two days off! You deserve it! LOVE that pic!!!!!! Hope you have a relaxing next couple of days off!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Oh, hi!
edit on 24-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Jiminy!!!!!! Hi! Watcha doin'?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh just lurkin around. Posted a broken GIF..grrrrr.

How are you NS, how was your weekend?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Weekend was rather uneventful. Had fun with my friend today, now I'm sleepy as hell. Sorry about your broken giff! Good to see you! In the Castle Ghosts Of Ireland video I posted, there is a castle named Leap. They pronounce it Lep, but all I could think of was Leaper. LOL!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Maybe the ghost is a distant relative. Have any Irish ancestry?

If your so sleepy, why not indulge in a bit of nappiness!?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Maybe the ghost is a distant relative. Have any Irish ancestry?

If your so sleepy, why not indulge in a bit of nappiness!?

I do indeed have Irish ancestory.

I'm like a little kid who doesn't want to go to bed. When I finally do get to sleep in the wee hours of morning, then I don't want to wake up. There's just no pleasing me. LOL

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

OooH! Could be a relative then! Maybe you come from a lineage of Leapers!

My 9 month old is the same way

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Bahahaha!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
OK, Big G is now officially back in the land of the living!

Hellooooooo!

The weekend was spent partying down at our holiday flat on the Island...
Chrissie had a GREAT birthday party on Saturday night, and we ended up having an "after-party" back at ours until.... well... 5.10am at the last check!!!
I am definitely getting too old for this! (We got back on Sunday night, but I've been like a half-shut knife AND really busy with work too...for a change!! LOL)

Anyway, my wee band BlonnaHooley played a short set at the Party, and there is a wee video clip on Youtubby if anyone wants to see..

I shall leave it there for now.
Happy Shed Tuesday!

G

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Top of the Morning to ya Gordi.

Looks like a fun birthday party. Even the kids having fun.

As always, you sound great and look like you were enjoying the party.

Alright now, back to work. Blaaaaa..

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

Top of the Morning to ya Gordi.
Looks like a fun birthday party. Even the kids having fun.
As always, you sound great and look like you were enjoying the party.
Alright now, back to work. Blaaaaa..

Thanks kat...
I am a bit worried about being upstaged by that new guy in the band with his fancy Pink guitar!! (AND Trick Shoes!)

edit on 25-10-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add more info

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Good morning everyone! Urg, I am dragging this morning. I was up and down all night last night, just didn’t sleep well. Now I am trying to get caught up on coffee and hoping to wake up…not working yet!

PS: Gordi I can't wait to watch the video!!! Looks like you had a blast!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

[[[[[Jessie]]]]]
Coffee is on....

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

kat - I forgot to say...

You probably wouldn't be able to make out the writing on my T-Shirt from the earlier clip or photo?

Check it out > > >

ROFL

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join