It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Bananas are my second favorite, yum! Apparently they help reduce anxiety, not sure how true that is.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

They're reminiscent of a ball and chain flail weapon, super cool looking.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: Skid Mark

Bananas are my second favorite, yum! Apparently they help reduce anxiety, not sure how true that is.

In that case, I'll eat a truck load. LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Thats a dogwood fruit tree

I was going to say, I bet Dave knows and then I saw you posted. LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hey, where is Rider and Jiminy and JD and...my Night shift???? Where are all the missing Shed dwellers? I think the ghosties got 'em!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star Im on 12 hour shifts hon, three of them in a row. Just got home an hour ago and Im off to bed in a few minutes. This is a tough job and Im about ready for some vacation

edit on 23-10-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Girl! Me too!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Zazz- Great Avatar!

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Rider, love the pic! Sorry you have to work so many hours, that sucks.

I miss you when you aren't around. It was great that you at least popped in.

Hiya Jenny! I'm on meds for anxiety. They help take the edge off...sometimes.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Belinda, don't think I don't see you hiding behind those bushes.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Night Star Im on 12 hour shifts hon, three of them in a row. Just got home an hour ago and Im off to bed in a few minutes. This is a tough job and Im about ready for some vacation

OMG!! Good one VBT.

That's how I feel most days

edit on 23-10-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hiya Kat!!!!

Fellow Sheddites please report to a Birthday party for onehuman!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Continue from page 165

The companions awoke to the incessant cawing of a crow, a familiar one at that. Night stretched, yawned and tried to open her heavy lidded eyes. Slowly, she opened one and then the other."Leela, I remember you! I suppose you are here to warn of us something and disappear as you usually do." said Night. Softly the colorful leaves swirled about and fell to the earthen floor. "Yes! Must beware, all of you beware which portal takes you where." squawked the black bird. The goblin scowled. "Could you be more specific? Do you know of one we shouldn't take and if so, why not? Don't be so cryptic!"

The crow flapped its wings wildly. "Beware, beware which portal takes you where! Some do not take you where you want to be, don't you see?" Pesky rolled her eyes. "Here we go again, getting absolutely nowhere with the likes of you. You try to help, but you only confuse the hell out of us. Now suppose you tell us which portals not to take and be on your merry way." Leela jumped around the thick branch of the tall tree. "I don't know. I used to know... don't remember now. Leela old. Leela try to help. Beware!" The birds dark feathers gleamed in the Morning sunlight as she flew away.

"Gather your things." said the elf. "We'll ask the next tree with a door on it, if it is reliable." Jojopo frowned. "We can't. they themselves don't know. They have no control of it. Sometimes the portals work and other times they don't. I thought maybe Leela knew something that we didn't. Seems at one time she did." In the distance they could hear their feathered acquaintance. "Beeewaaare!!!!!"

The pixie gathered her meager belongings. "Why don't we just take dragon rides? It won't be as fast as a portal, but surely it would be safer." "We must take a chance little one. I fear our friends may be in danger. I sense that something isn't right. We need to get to the shed and quickly!" As the sun moved across the clear sky, they came upon an old and twisted tree deep in the forest. Upon the front was a wooden door. Night knocked first before entering. "Hello? Is anyone here?"

edit on 24-10-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You walk here as shadows fall around this place of silence and serenity.
Words no longer spoken, where bones lay sleeping and souls fly free in some ethereal realm.
Their lives were lived, like stories unfolding from a book, some still told by those left behind, others gone so long that there is no one left to tell their tale. Sometimes we see their resting place and wonder what their stories were about, how they lived their lives, what they looked like, whos lives they touched. Were their lives hard or filled with wonder and joy? You leave a gift of flowers for the ones you know and love and walk away into your own life, as your own story unfolds and the pages turn.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Good Morning Shed! Hope You all have a Wonderful Day!!

a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Hi Jen! Welcome to The SHed. My memory fails Me. Have You visited this Enchanted Realm before? Perhaps many Sheds back? Sorry...
But Your comment of ball and chain flail weapon reminded Me of a tale I spun a while back. It is rather dark.. BE warned!

Go HERE if You'd care to have a read...

a reply to: Night Star

Night I loved Your latest installment of Your story! Great works there!!

Your second writing here invoked a poetic reply from Me, to You.
(Not even sure how much sense this makes as it is way earlier than I am used to being awake here!) LOL!!

As We walk through the lands,
of this peaceful Realm,
Who is in control of Our path,
Who is at the Healm?

Is it I Who steers Me along,
or maybe perhaps it is You?
Who makes Us do all of,
the different things that We do?

I believe it is a power,
that's not under Our control,
That aims Us down this path of Life,
We are only here to console.

To help each other along,
as We search Our for own ways,
Of experiencing the different events in life,
to help Us occupy Our Days...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Good morning Shedigans!!! How is everyone? Did we survive the weekend? I’m sitting at my desk this morning so I guess I did, LOL. Not yet awake….still chugging coffee. I almost have my ghost story complete so I hope to post the ending tonight. I hope everyone has a great day!!! I will get caught up soon, hopefully.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hi Jess! (slides a cup of hot coffee to Jess...)
This is about how I look right now. Am up before the roosters today!!

(Need...More...Coffee...)
edit on 24-10-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Yes you are up early! I think we need extra strong coffee today! That pic is hilarious!

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Mine here is very strong. It will dissolve a spoon if left in the cup too long!! lMAO!!!

Love your images this morn. Well I love them all actually!!

Here's a funny...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Winter has not even arrived yet, and I am already looking forward to Spring... (Heavy Sigh...)

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join