It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: reldra

Hi Reldra. Yah stay outta there for a while maybe. I tend to stay away from those threads. People get too hot under the collar and lose control, of their tempers and their mouths!!
Kickin back on Your chaise sounds like a good move!

Yes
Things have been hot under the collar for awhile, but with people I know at least. People I disagree with but know. There have been new people coming in that are a bit scary. In the last week.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hello, reldra. I agree with Syx - hang out here to weather the craziness.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I guess nobody is up for my awesome challenge.

ETA: This cracks me up:

LMAO

link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hello...Well I bought more lucky charms...i will just set them on the table so you can put them away...but i do hope you will share them with me....

CC

link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd

Hello, reldra. I agree with Syx - hang out here to weather the craziness.

)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Indeed I will, cc. Matter of fact, why don't you have some while I'm finishing up my workout. But I'll be hungry after the deadlifts... me Zog...me lift heavy things...ar ar ar

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
well night all...going to lay down adn watch for syx to get done...so we can watch a movie..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

CC may have left before reading that Shep. So I will have those delicious and nutricious lucky charms!! LOL!!

Yummy Yumms!!!

Ok I'm outta here too. I hope You ALL Have a wonderful evening/day/morning/afternoon...
Laters Taters!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
One more episode before I head off for a while also...

Continued from page 176

To his surprise, there stood Seeress Meron. Tension robbed her features of their youthful appearance. She reminded him of a ridgecat – beautiful and deadly. A decidedly sheepish looking Sir Paralan stood behind her.

“You have no right!” She pushed her way into the room

“Most men in Aavelae don’t, my Lady,” he responded blithely, motioning Paralan in and closing the door.

“Very clever. Your head is not so full of wine this morning, then ?”

“What can I do for you, Seeress?” A touch of exasperation entered his voice.

“You can recall your guard. This man was outside my door waiting for me. My own apartments! I am not your prisoner!”

“Of course you aren’t. Paralan? Don’t treat Seeress Meron like a prisoner.”

“Yes, Lord Captain.”

“Excellent. Is there anything else, Seeress?”

Despite his apathy, a spike of insolence crept into his heart this morning, and the fury on her face only deepened it.

“You are uncouth, Lord Braeghe,” she grated, glancing over his bare torso. Her eye lingered a moment on the kir embedded above his heart, glittering in the light of the lamp. If she noticed the cross-shaped scar on his belly she gave no sign. “If you are going to hold me under arrest the least you can do is pretend to be respectful. Instead you send me one man who would rather be dicing in a tavern than performing his duty. You may as well not bother.” She eyed him. “I expected better of a Braeghe. Clearly I expected too much.”

Gaalen ignored the barb. “Lady Commander Macosai herself assigned me the responsibility of protecting you. ‘Not bothering’ is not an option for me.”

“I don’t need protection. There is nothing you or your…your men can do for me, Braeghe, and plenty that you can ruin.”

“I will do as I am ordered, Seeress Meron. I am not allowed the luxury of deciding which orders are suitable and which are not. If you wish to countermand the orders of the Lady High Commander of the Bastion, I suggest you take it up with her. Until then…”

“There are things I must accomplish, Braeghe, and I don’t need some wine-besotted bedroom prince or one of his arrogant sword-swinging oafs getting in my way!”

“Take care, Seeress,” he growled, “my men have bled and died for Aavelae. I do not take kindly to those who insult them with ignorant quips. Now, if there is nothing else…?”

“Yes, there is something else. We are not through with this!”

edit on 10-19-2016 by PrairieShepherd because: fix Macosai's title

edit on 10-19-2016 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-19-2016 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
This post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: Specifically, where does the phrase "Night's Plutonian Shore" come from?

I may or may not have left hints in previous posts.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hay Syx and CC

a reply to: SyxPak
This is not a reply to the above message. But I can't find the posts I want to reply to so.....

Syx I haven't found the "cactus" you referred to.

CC about starting a thread that is all about having fun, well Hon, my thought was that is what we are doing. I could be wrong and you could start your own thread. I will be there for you.

Things like this just stick to my brain. "Must reply, must reply" For days. Why is that?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Foss, what a wonderful project! Could you share the artwork in here?

Hello JD! Good to see you!!

Reldra, glad that we could give you a reprieve from the other threads for a while. Nice to see you again!!

Shep, I'm glad that you enjoy having the Shed to come to, we all do! Truly! Zog? Ahahaha! Oooooh, another story entry! Loved it!!!

CC, Do you have any pics of your bird houses? I bet they look really cute hanging up in your kitchen! How about a sage green for your kitchen? Enjoy your movie!

Hiya Syx oh mighty winged one! Enjoy your movie with CC! Better remember what you watch. Skid will be asking.

Wis, what an adorable image!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

LOL!

Hiya Jiminy! How are you this fine Autumn night?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh, what an awesome pic!!

In a word? Cold, the heat has blown outa here!
How are you Ms. Leaper?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Ms. Leaper. LOL!

Actually warm around here the past few days. I'm good Honey! Looks like we are the only night owls. Well in the U.S. anyway. I don't know what time it is for our foreign friends.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Lucky you!

I enjoy the night owl status! Seeing people type with one eye open gets pretty funny. It's always cool to see the fresh minds from across the pond start to post around 4am. Kind of like handing over the keys lol.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

My eyes are actually wide open. Can't sleep!

Yeah the across the pond team should be showing up soon enough. They'll be crawling out of bed when we decide to crawl into bed.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Well I would hope so! I've not yet tried to type with my eyes closed but I imagine it would be difficult without practice.

No rest for the wicked...not until about 930am -D

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Sorry I took off earlier. I got distracted. Now I'm sleepy and must go to dreamland for a while. Sweet dreams!

Goodnight Shed and Sheddites!

edit on 20-10-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join