It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It JUST HAD to be in it's own thread!! SO far other ATS members who have seen it have really liked it!!

I posted this a while back in an earlier Shed. I bought it a long time ago and still have it.

It's like 2 feet across!

I have dusted it since the pic was taken!

edit on 19-10-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ok cool. I will go there in a sec. Thanx Man!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I did see it, but I just went and starred and flagged the Monster Shed Thread!! WOOT!

Go Gordi! Go Tom!!

So much fun. It brightened my day....

= AB

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Can't go wrong with The Shed today - coffee, dragons, and wolves. Night even threw in a lovely rose!

Hi everyone!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hi Shep! How goes it in Your World today?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hello...I am so so sorry i think i might have had some...i didnt see a name on it so thought it was ok to eat some..it was so darn good..i will buy you a new box of lucky charms ok...again sorry i fell so bad now..lol....
syx dont let me forget to get another box of lucky charms..i ate some of visitedbythem so i need to get another one for them...again sorry...

edit on 19-10-2016 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ok it's time for some Just Because Halloween Images! Trying to bring on a Halloween mood here for Us all!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Ok CC. Just pick several boxes of Luck Charms. Set them around on some of the tables in The Shed, and be sure to put a few outside too. You know, for the wanderers Who walk past the Shed from time to time!
LOL!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
hello to all..i hope your day is a great one..well for me doing some thing today like unloading more boxes..this is getting done just doing a little at a time...i do it until i start hurting and rest for a few minutes and start again..so it will all be done when ever..i am not in no hurry getting it all..i think i would feel alot better about my self when its done..as then i can play on the internet more..well have a great day all..i will be here but back and forth from boxes to here..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

i had a bowl of lucky charms and now feel bad as i didnt know whos they were..but i know now..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

ok syx i can do that...hope we have a great day...you working on the shed today...i am hoping to work on my room...so wished all this was done so i can start scrapbooking with my sister...it would be fun to do this with some one as well that way we can chat and make cool pages..i am so so so glad she is back in my life..and i so hop that one person dont give her sh it about us to her as then i once again will lose my sister..

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
AS I flew over a part of Accasia, on the other side of the island, I had to grab a picture of this little area. It has been decked out for Halloween! Cool, right?! LOL!!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
LOL!!!!!!

Hi Syx, Hi CC.

Yes good pic's today.

Out in the yard blowing. I don't have any Halloween decorations. I got rid of them all when I moved.

But with all the pine needles and leaves around, it works. Got me in the mood. I may make some hallloween themed desert tonite.

Anybody got any ideas?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

hello..we will be putting our things of halloween out next year as i think its a little to late now....as we have alot of ouside decorations..and you got rid of all yours..you should have sent it all our way...syx i think loves halloween...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

hey sent you a u2u what ever its called..a message is what i call them but i guess this place is different

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Honestly, Syx, overall it's pretty good, but I had lunch with a friend of mine whose wife just passed away. He's having a tough time so it has me a quite pensive today. All of a sudden he's a single dad with a preschooler and a kindergartener. It' just reminds me how fast things can change.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Pretty sure Hyvee would have the marshmallow-sugar-bombs known as lucky charms, cc

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Cool and creepy pic, Syx!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Wow I am sorry to hear that Shep. And Yes, Our lives can change in a heartbeat! We are so fragile... Just 'be there' for Him. It will help...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

got your message and replied hun...
Im going to head outside soon to put on the tarpaper and shingle the shed... soon prob...

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join