It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hmmm. They prob SHOULD have that one tested. Maybe they will find out Why at times I want to climb a tree and play with nuts!! ROFLMFAO!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Oh my God CC and Syx, your Grandbaby is tooooo cute! Look at that sweet little face!!!!!!! Precious!!!! Thank you so much for showing us our new Shed baby! Hugs from Elfie!

Hi Mousy! I saw you back there somewhere!

Syx, love the squirrel with the pumpkin on his head. LOL!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Bahahaha! Leave the nuts alone!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Awwww, that is so sweet!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
well its that time again at night for me..its movie time..i didnt know it was getting this late...so night to alls...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

L8r G8r

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

ROFLAO!!!! Ok. I won't play like that then...LOL!!

Hey Ya'll. "Time for Me to fly!" Goin in for a Movie and after that, crashin' out.

G'Night everyone!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Gnite Syx!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nite Bro. CatchYa on The MorrowMorn...

I know right! Absolutely Adorable!!

Yah those silly squirells are cool!! Night, Night!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

G'night, bud.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sweet dreams CC and Syx! Enjoy your movies!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Thanks Shep!!

I've seen that one running in my neck of the woods as well. "Milwaukee Road" 261 was the last steam engine that the Collis P. Huntington Historical Society got to pull their annual "New River Fall Foliage Excursions" between Huntington and Hinton, WV. Last year that steam ran on it was in 1994 and this same engine was given the honors where Nickel Plate Road 765 had went in for its five year inspection that year.

Here's the last video from Sunday's little chase of the "Central of New Jersey" heritage unit.

Making its way south along the former "West Virginia Branch" of the New York Central towards Alloy, West Virginia. Running as Kanawha River Railroad train KN37, Norfolk Southern's "Central of New Jersey" heritage locomotive 1071 rolls through Glasgow, West Virginia with a quartet of Electro-Motive SD60s on the rear.

They sounded much better in the video right here when they were climbing up the grade towards Beckley.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Here's one of my halloween ones from last year...

something...just....not...right...with....that....!!! LOL

G

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Good morning everyone!!! Sorry I slipped off last night. Work called so I ended up working for a while and then I was just beat so I just snuck off to bed. This has been such a long week at work, everything just seems to be dragging by!!!

CC Thank you so much for sharing the baby picture! He is absolutely adorable!!!!

Skid So glad you are home. Get some rest! We want to hear all about your new home soon.

WIS I'm loving the all the new pictures!!!

Night I love when you post movies. Your taste are right in line with mine so if you like it, I usually do! Thanks a bunch!

OK guys, off to slave the day away....and find coffee!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Look at the nuts that squirrels hoarding!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Great story Jess!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Good morning to you lovely people!

Home day today, then off until Tuesday because of the long weekend.
Its Thanksgiving on Monday here. My wife gets stuck putting on the dinner every year.

I love it though, great food and family all in one place.
My dad is coming in from out of town, my mom will be over, I have a few friends that dont have families in town and they are over every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.
Thankfully i have monday off, because I plan on eating so much food on Sunday night, I wont be able to move for a full day lol

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Im gonna have a pretty cool video uploaded to my youtube channel shortly if anyones interested.
As some of you may know, on Oct 17th I am presenting at the Canadian Institute of Mining' Conference.
In fact Martin's father is my special guest for this occasion!

I just finished rendering a 3d flythrough of a water management pond project that I was heading here.
Once the video is completed I will be uploading it to my youtube and will post the link

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre
Thanks for all the feed back on my story. I am having LOTS of fun and so glad that Dave got us geared up for Halloween!!!

a reply to: Macenroe82
Mac! I will definitely check it out!!! So proud of you and Dad and the great work you guys are doing!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join