It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

but but but i dont want to..their mine all mine haha...but for real now i cant as i cant find the chip thingy to get them in my puter...but when i can i will share 1...haha

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yah buddy open source rocks! I've been toying with the idea of trying Linux, but have heard both good and bad reviews on it... SO not sure I want to even mess with it...
I Mean I'm a bit puter tech savvy, hardware wise for like repairs, re-builds, new builds but am thrown sometimes with software. Was just fine figuring out a new software disk some odd years ago, then got away from working on systems and just started to Game and stuff with em... Then after years of pain meds, My memory is gettin pretty funky at times!
Collateral damage I guess!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hey Silly! It looks like i Am writing to myself, cause You and that avatar!! LMAO!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here's Avatar 2...
I flipped it horizontaly... I like My Dragons to be looking in towards the Posts, like They are reading the text!! LOL!!
edit on 5-10-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I'm the same. I try to stay up to date on all the hardware. Software, not so much
Using a Linux OS is fine but I've never been able to get it to play nice with games. Times have changed however.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Well there Ya go. Great minds DO think alike!
SO What's the deal about Linux and Games? Well, like back then before probable improvements to the software?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm here. I made it safe. What a long, long drive. Sorry this is short. I'm very tired so I'm logging off until tomorrow. Take care.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yay! Glad you made it Skiddles! Talk to you tomorrow! Hugs!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Linux didn't play well with windows games. You used to have to get a tool called Wine and it was abit buggy as well. Nowadays I think programs like Steam and Origin have Linux installers. I havn't checked in awhile.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I'm here. I made it safe. What a long, long drive. Sorry this is short. I'm very tired so I'm logging off until tomorrow. Take care.

Great news man!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

i had this from last year and thought i would use it..then i seen yours...i kept the whole thing..lol...i can change mine or we can keep messing with every one...haha...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

AWESOME SKID!!!! Glad YA made it safely!!! Get some rest, and fill Us all in tomorrow . I'd bet Your tired as hell. LOng drives will do that to Ya!!

Once again, I 'm glad You are ok Bro!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

LMAO!!! That's Mean/Funny Hun!! LOL!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

hello i am glad you made it to what had went safely...get some rest...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

yep its mean but hey i dont come in here that much so i have to mess with them all..haha..and i am in a great mood..so it stays..haha

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I can see you are in a great mood and that's, like GR8!
Great is better than, well, not great!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Ahh Yah I told You I was gettn' Spacy. I didn't even think of games being mostly for Windows O.S.... LOL!!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

YEPPERS..
NOW WE ARE JUST TALKING TO EACH OTHER..WHERE DID THEY ALL GO TO..DARN IT...

link   

You could always great a dual boot and play around. See if you like it.

link   
This avvy here would be cool for a subdued background,
and something cool in front maybe?

Those three were made with simple cropping to the original image.. ( Ya prob figured that out anyway...)

CC! Save this and upload here for a background for the avvy you are using right now! I think it would look pretty good!

edit on 5-10-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join