It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The first time I read that, I thought it said coming to spread dairy love.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Very interesting find Zazzy! I bet it was a beauty cream of some kind.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

The first time I read that, I thought it said coming to spread dairy love.

Bahahaha! I make mistakes like that a lot if I read too quickly.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Gathering all the Sheddites here for an important message. I have noticed quite a few post removals lately and just want to say...Please be very careful with your posts. Do not discuss the actions of Mods or speak of banned members and always follow the T&C's. I do not want any members heading toward getting banned. I love all of you and do not want to see anyone disappearing on me. If you are unsure about something, send a PM to a moderator who will be happy to help in answering anyone questions. Not trying to be a meanie here. I really do care very much about each and every one of you and always will.

edit on 2-10-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The hand holding this beautiful creature, could be perceived as a restraint, but also a protection. See!!!

Night, you are by no measure mean in this context.
You expressed an important message in the most kind manner.
I thank you, with out a voice of subtle discipline our dear Shed could be torn apart.

Hugs to all.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Hello Night and everyone else!

Night That was/is a good idea to have posted what You did there.
" Not trying to be a meanie here.
I really do care very much about each and every one of you and always will." Just by posting that warning/message You proved you are sincere in Your caring about Us all here! I am with WIS in that I don't think it was mean at all of You to do so...

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
TheKnightofDoom
Hey! I know You posted Your Dragon slaying Tale several pages back, but I wanted to comment on it now. Good job at slaying the mean Dragons! It is very difficult for Me to take the life of any of My kin, even the Bad ones!

Usually when one gets out of line and turns Evil, I try to talk to them first, or have a spell cast on Them to end Their Evil ways, and if that does not work, I will put an end to Their wretched Life!

Also, I loved the video of You with Sword in hand! Such a dashing Lad You were in it!! Pokemon Slayer indeed!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Goodmorrowmorn Shediganites!

Zazz: Hmmm, cool find on the cream. It'd be real creepy if they ran the prints in known databases and came up with a match. I wonder if your fingerprints are the only thing that remains the same in new lives.

Night: Hooah! We don't need to be making the party smaller eh.

Well, off to take more tests (online of course), as this is my 5min break.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

GoodMorrowMorn to You also! And Best of Good luck on Your tests! How goes it as far as those are concerned? Does it Feel like You are doing well? I hope so

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Gordy I totally spaced out commenting on That Dragon on Your Shed Image!!
It was/is very cool!!
I Loved it!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Gordy I totally spaced out commenting on That Dragon on Your Shed Image!!
It was/is very cool!!
I Loved it!!!

Hehe - It wasn't even photoshopped!! (apart from the shadow).
It's one of wee Dougie's toy dragons, held by the tail (my fingers just out of shot...) lining up the shot so it looks like the dragon is on the shed roof!! - I've got a spooky / out of focus silhouette of him flying over me too! I'll upload it now...

G
edit on 2-10-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: grammar

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
There he is... arrggh!!!! ruuun!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well, it was my 12th wedding anniversary yesterday...

I had arranged for us all to go out early for a meal as a family, and then for my sister and bro-in-law to come up and house/baby sit for us, so me and the missus could go out alone to a local theatre to see a Scottish "Folk'n'Roll" band called Scocha (But it was all to be a big surprise!)

I got up early in the morning, and made my current wife a cup of tea for her to enjoy in bed!
While I then sorted out the dishwasher, put away all of the cups, plates, cutlery etc.
Set the table for breakfast, placed a (very) nice bottle of her favourite champagne on the breakfast table...

...and checked with my sis that we were still OK for the nights surprise activities... and it was ON! LOL

Wifey gets up... thanks me for the tea... sees the Champagne and says romantically...
"Oh, I feel guilty now, I didn't get anything for you!"
"Uhm that's ok..." I mumble.
"Maybe I could take you out to dinner?" she suggests...
"Uhm... I've actually already booked your favourite restaurant for dinner..."
"ahh, ok... erm... that's great!... Maybe we should see if someone could sit with the kids so we can go out later?" she says...
"Well.... uhm... I've sort of... already... uhm...."

The meal was lovely! Really enjoyed it.
and my sis arrived on time and we got out to see the cracking good folk-rock band! Brilliant!
(And it was still a good surprise because I hadn't told her anything about it!)
We even made a night of it, by taking "Tiddles" as our car for the evening!!

We spent the rest of the weekend clearing and tidying the garden and my workshop, to make space for a new shed for her Forest School equipment, and for me to work from home because I'm having to give up my office space because work has been a bit thin on the ground lately.

I am now officially KNACKERED!
But I do have a satisfied glow of a job or two well done...

I hope everyone else is having a great weekend!

BigG

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Dragon pic is awesome!!

Sounds like You two had fun Bro!! That's great!! And Congrats on your 12th!! Way to go!! (Umm, You must be doing something right eh?! LOL!!)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Happy anniversary Gordi!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
CHEERS! Mike and VBT!

Yeah.... she's alright for a 1st attempt!!! ROFL

PS - VBT - I forgot to say.... your avatar ALWAYS makes me smile!!!
She looks so..... cheeky!!!! I bet she gets up to all sorts!!! Reminds me of my Dougie!!!! (Butter wouldn't melt.... yeah right!!! LOL)
edit on 2-10-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add more info

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here's a wee link to a video of the band we went to see last night...

and a 2nd...

edit on 2-10-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: to add info

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wis and Syx, thanks for understanding the necessity of my message. My fellow Sheddites mean the world to me and I don't want to see anyone getting in trouble or worse, heading toward a ban. Wis, the kitten pic was precious!

JD, good luck on your tests Hun!

Gordi, Happy Anniversary to you and your lovely wife! You are so romantic and thoughtful! 12 years? Pfft, I just made 37! LOL So glad you had such a wonderful Anniversary. Even Tiddles got to go along!

Cool vids, but ummm...what the hell is muckle soup? LOL

Rider, I too smile every time I see your avatar, such an adorable child!
Hello Sheddites and lurkers everywhere!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

...Gordi, Happy Anniversary to you and your lovely wife! You are so romantic and thoughtful! 12 years? Pfft, I just made 37! LOL So glad you had such a wonderful Anniversary. Even Tiddles got to go along!

Cool vids, but ummm...what the hell is muckle soup? LOL

"Muckle" just means BIG!

A Muckle Soup would be soup with EVERYTHING in it!
A Muckle Soup Pan would just be a HUGE soup pot!
edit on 2-10-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: to add info

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I had to chuckle as I read that. I am eating a soup I made that has everything in it. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join