It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 11

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Life just sucks. Tried setting up my mammogram appointment and scheduling wouldn't pick up the damned phone. I finally get through and they ask if my paperwork was faxed over. I said I had a paper from my Doctor. They say they can't schedule an appointment unless my Doctor faxes over a paper. They ask me who the Doctor is and like an idiot, I gave the wrong name so they said they didn't have any paperwork that was faxed. I call back to give them the right Doctor's name and again I have to keep calling to get through. I finally get through and they put me on hold for ten or 15 minutes and in between all of that I am hearing running water from one of the apartments. It was running for a while.

I hang up and call my Brother who wasn't home but on his way home from work. It wasn't his apartment, so that left the second floor and no one is living there. He calls the landlord and evidently they were showing the apartment and someone must have used the bathroom there and the toilet was running and running and running.

Needless to say, I still don't have my damned mammogram appointment. You used to call and get through without any problems and when you get your appointment you just show up with your paper and get it done. Now...you are lucky to even get through and need a faxed over paper. I just wanted to make a simple damned appointment and nothing is simple.

Seeing the urologist on Tuesday, that isn't helping my mood either. Can I scream leave me alone???????? Not to you of course. LOL

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
That sounds like a pain in the ass. I hope things get better for you.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci on page 105

They had left the Shed a few days prior, a light bounce evident in both of their steps as both Kaelci and Darien noticed a certain peace and quiet lingering about the air, a euphoric silence that managed to uplift both of their spirits that they hadn't even realised had been shrouded.

Kaelci stopped abruptly and leant against a tree, her hand lightly touching the trunk, her eyes closed as she examined these strange vibrations she was certain had not been there when they had made their leave from the Shed doors several days ago.

The light cough of Darien clearing his throat distracted her from her musings and she turned to look at him, her eyebrow raised curiously as the Magister simply smiled at her.

"My dear Kaelci... I daresay these strange vibrations have something to do with your dream that I... well... rather selfishly interrupted. Do you not feel it?"

She rubbed at her forehead and remained silent, uncertain as to what exactly Darien was alluding to.

He shook his head in mock irritation and waved his robed arm about the air, a light golden gleam following his arm about as he waved it to and fro, the image of a distant ivory tower beginning to form within the depths of her imagination as well as in the golden glimmer before her eyes, the silhouette of an indistinguishable man falling from the great height, and suddenly... she understood.

With eyes wide open, a sudden smile began to dance about her face and she impetuously, joyfully, grabbed Darien and hugged him briefly before she released him and began to skip happily along the forests edge, her delicate feet seeming to not disturb even the tiniest blade of grass as she danced alongside both trees and grassy plains.

Perhaps now, her nightmares would end.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

ATS is being rather... awful.. for me this morning. Pages taking forever to load and the like. Probably just my end today, but eh. The ol' flushdns trick that I usually turn to isn't really working today, so, pbbbbttttt.

Just wanted to say good morning to everyone
And.. I bring doughnuts!

And I also bring hugs for Zazzles and Elfie. Yes, hugs for Zazzles. For your germs shall not affect me!!! For, I wear a shield of imperviousness! And bring kitties.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Skiddy, I hope things improve for you soon as well!

Kaelci, good story entry!
Glad to see you writing again!

Hugs for everyone!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
It's been like that for me off and on the last few days. At one point I wondered if the site was being attacked.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Zazz I found this for you.

A cozy rest and of course with room service.
a reply to: zazzafrazz
I do hope you don't have the bug I had, nasty thing. We should have pesticides for those "buggers".

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Night, the account of your hardships just had me laughing, you are the perfect comedian.
You managed to relate an absolutely horrible situation in a manner that ridicules the system with out saying so.
Of course it is terrible, as if we live in an under developed country. Which we do actually.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Thank you young lady for the treats, I can't touch the doughnuts but I cherish the kittens and your story.
I hope you are doing well and I assume your day is just beginning so please have a blessed day.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Wis, I've been thinking of you. So happy to see you Honey! Feeling sleepy for some reason, going to rest and hopefully come back later. Hugs!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
WTH is going on around here? Removed posts...in The Shed of all places?

Hope you feel better Leaper. If it's any conciliation, when life gets rough, your about to be rubberbanded into something better!

Hope you are all well!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

[SNIP]

[SNIP]

[SNIP]

Did the Pixies mess with the coffee again?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hi Jiminey and Rider!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Good evenin Night Star, how are you this fine night? (rainy here)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Rainy here too, hence the froggie in the rain pic.
How are you tonight?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I'm splendid! Last night for the weekend, then one more week and a little vacation next week. Thanks for asking!

It's an odd raid, it smells bad. Not fresh like normal but I suppose it's blowing in from the east which is very uncommon.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hi Star. I thought you went to take a nap?
Doing real good here. I get the next 3 days off. Its currently 61 degrees in the San Joaquin Valley. the skys are clear, and the stars are out.
Having turkey sandwich and some Modelos.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Stinky rain. Sounds like something that would blow here from China

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Are you saying we are stinky?
it's not me I swear lol

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It would be from Windor/Detroit if anywhere. Yea, it's odd. I work just outside of a fair sized city and usually its a refreshing fresh smell. Not during this system however.

Trade ya weather for the weekend!

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join