It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Needed Help During The CIC Forum, Had Ear Piece

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but you actually make a very good point and not just about Clinton but about Trump as well.

This earpiece thing isn't just a hoax it's a stupid distraction. All the reporting on the offensive things that Trump says distracts from reporting on real issues with Trump.

I won't argue that all.

What frustrates me is that it seems like any dubious Twitter "theory" that makes it to a news blog and eventually to Drudge, finds it way here and then straight to the ATS front page where it sits with 50-100 flags for days despite the fact that it's an obvious hoax. Despite the fact that the actual contribution of the op is often not more than a line or two of text.

Is that all that we're about collectively? A competition to be the first to post the latest viral dinsinformation?

Worse yet, the mainstream media is assumed to be the worst thing ever but people like PJW or Jim Hoft can straight up fabricate entire stories that every gets sucked into believing time and time again and nobody bats an eyelash because for some crazy reason there's an assumption that this "alternative" sources are better than the mainstream media when in fact, they're almost universally worse across the board.

The answer to issues of journalistic integrity in the mainstream media isn't to embrace alternative media sources which are competely devoid of integrity. That's irrational and I'm not saying it's EVERY independent/alternative source because it's not but it's a FAR worse state of affairs on the whole.
edit on 2016-9-8 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

No...I agree, I don't see the 'thing' in every frame/pic where I would expect to see it.

But I am not sold either way.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Well that shiny orb, is easy to explain. The guy in the background has an 'eyepiece.'

Glasses.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Not a hoax. She does in fact wear an ear piece. Huma proved that in an email.

Because she wore an earpiece under some unknown circumstances in 2009 she was wearing an earpiece last night? That's a complete non sequitur.

Donald Trump sometimes wears earpieces at his rallys. That's where the picture earlier in the thread came from. Does that mean "he does in fact wear an ear piece" and therefore "he was wearing an earpiece last night?"

Would you make that argument?

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It it was lighting...why were Matt Lauer's ears not reflecting the light?

Here's a little human biology trivia. Everyone's ears are a little different. Some are larger, some are smaller. Some sit at a different angle than others. The inside of some are lighter and shinier than the inside of others. Some sit higher on the head and some sit lower on the head. The insides are shaped differently. It's like fingerprints. Nobody's ears are exactly the same.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Donald Trump sometimes wears earpieces at his rallys. That's where the picture earlier in the thread came from. Does that mean "he does in fact wear an ear piece" and therefore "he was wearing an earpiece last night?"

Of course. His picture proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that he wears earpieces, therefore, he was wearing an earpiece last night! I knew it!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Having looked at a few pictures from different sources and blown them up for close ups and watched the video, there is definitely something in Hillary's ear that is not part of her ear. Whether it's a hearing aid, ear plugs or a receiver is open to debate, but there is no denying something is there.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but you actually make a very good point and not just about Clinton but about Trump as well.

This earpiece thing isn't just a hoax it's a stupid distraction. All the reporting on the offensive things that Trump says distracts from reporting on real issues with Trump.

I won't argue that all.

What frustrates me is that it seems like any dubious Twitter "theory" that makes it to a news blog and eventually to Drudge, finds it way here and then straight to the ATS front page where it sits with 50-100 flags for days despite the fact that it's an obvious hoax. Despite the fact that the actual contribution of the op is often not more than a line or two of text.

Is that all that we're about collectively? A competition to be the first to post the latest viral dinsinformation?

Worse yet, the mainstream media is assumed to be the worst thing ever but people like PJW or Jim Hoft can straight up fabricate entire stories that every gets sucked into believing time and time again and nobody bats an eyelash because for some crazy reason there's an assumption that this "alternative" sources are better than the mainstream media when in fact, they're almost universally worse across the board.

The answer to issues of journalistic integrity in the mainstream media isn't to embrace alternative media sources which are competely devoid of integrity. That's irrational and I'm not saying it's EVERY independent/alternative source because it's not but it's a FAR worse state of affairs on the whole.

I get where you are coming from, but the problem is there are very very few truly reliable and non-partisan sources. You yourself have linked to several unreliable sources in your own posts. For example, Drudge is reliable and honest to some and a joke to others. CNN is reliable to some (though few) and a joke to others, Politifact... (no scratch that Politifact is just a joke. period.).

People are so divided that there are very few sources that seem acceptable to all. That should be the role of the MSM, but the trust in them is all but gone. So the only thing left to do is review sources from both sides and make your own mind up about what is true or false. Very few actually do that, though .
edit on 8/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: LifeMode

The email proved nothing other than maybe she used an earpiece for some reason 7 years ago.

Not maybe. The email is proof that she does possess an ear device. You can be obtuse all you want. Does not change the facts.

Thanks for raising this a couple of times... I saw the email myself just now... so , yes, Hillary does wear an earpiece, though we don't know reason. She should have to explain it before the debates if she wants to keep it in.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: carewemust
Hillary's campaign staff told Fox News today that she did not wear an earpiece to The Forum last night. So, I guess we can put this to rest.

Although Huma has alluded to her earpiece previously.

Good grief. Do you not think that officials such as the US Secretary of State would have earpieces for translation purpose? It isn't rocket science!

U.S. secretary of state, adjusts her earpiece during a joint news conference with Hirofumi Nakasone, Japan's foreign minister, unseen, at the Iikura Guest House in Tokyo, Japan, on Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2009

Link to Image 1

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton removes her earpiece during statements to the press with Serbian President Boris Tadic following meetings on October 12, 2010 at the Palace of Serbia in Belgrade.

Link to Image 2

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton puts in an earpiece during a signing ceremony at the State Department in Washington DC, USA, 24 June 2011.

Link to Image 3

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Having looked at a few pictures from different sources and blown them up for close ups and watched the video, there is definitely something in Hillary's ear that is not part of her ear. Whether it's a hearing aid, ear plugs or a receiver is open to debate, but there is no denying something is there.

As someone that has not only seen many devices used for on-stage communication or as a monitor and used them myself, I have yet to see any pic that shows she has anything in her ear.

I'd be the first one to admit if she had, because it would be obvious. It's actually quite difficult to hide an earpiece.

But there isn't one to be seen.

Please provide any pic that clearly shows an earpiece being used.
edit on 8-9-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Here is what bothers me, if she did indeed have an earpiece:

Why on earth did she not wear her hair in a manner that would cover her ear? We know from pictures that she CAN wear her hair in such a manner.

Like her or not, she is not stupid, and neither are the people around her - it just does not seem right that they did not bother to conceal the earpiece in every possible way. Heck, they could even have disguised it as part of some fancy earring AND let her hair cover it.

Instead they let it be exposed in a highly lit studio to the gaze of millions of viewers?

No, it does not sit right with me.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

That's because she did not have an earpiece.

This is one of the dumbest conspiracies yet to come out this election cycle.

The derp is strong...sadly.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

As someone that has not only seen many devices used for on-stage communication or as a monitor and used them myself, I have yet to see any pic that shows she has anything in her ear.

I'd be the first one to admit if she had, because it would be obvious. It's actually quite difficult to hide an earpiece.

But there isn't one to be seen.

Please provide any pic that clearly shows an earpiece being used.

I said there is 'something' in her ear. It's not light and it's not shadow.
Huma's email confirms she does wear ear pieces but it's not clear for what and whether it was just for a show or something (though if it was for a show, it's an odd email to send "'have you got your earpiece")

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Again, please show me a pic that is proof of something in her ear.

Your pic looks like a close-up of the tragus.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Again, please show me a pic that is proof of something in her ear.

Your pic looks like a close-up of the tragus.

No, it rally isn't the tragus - but whatever.
I've moved on to try and find out WHY she uses earpieces, not whether she uses them and whether this object in her ear was an earpiece.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

He paid them all off, obviously. It's clearly there though.

I'd bet he was listening to the man behind the curtain, Henry Kissinger.

Or maybe some real good metal tunes.

Good call the latter, Int. I like Master of Puppets title track.
For better or worse, the stuff I get fed real-time is always
harder to process and instantaneously regurgitate than any-
thing I'm bringing in with my RAM.
In other words, if Hil is indeed using an earpiece for anything
important, it's about five times harder a job for her.
No wonder she's falling apart.
PS I wear one because 1.I AM 85% gone, and 2. You get within
10 meters of my bass rig the rest of the ensemble is GONE.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Here is a comparison of Hillary's ear (I never thought I would be saying that in my lifetime)

From this picture with no object:

and close up with no object:

to last night's picture again

You can actually see the object in the third image has pushed back part of her tragus seen close up in the second image.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Huma's email confirms she does wear ear pieces but it's not clear for what and whether it was just for a show or something (though if it was for a show, it's an odd email to send "'have you got your earpiece")

Nothing odd about it. Only to be expected that an earpiece would be required at a UN conference. There would have been earpieces already at the conference but who wants to risk that the earpiece hadn't been used by someone already. Nothing unusual about having personal earpieces. On the 24 September 2009 Hillary Clinton gave a speech at the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty Conference.

www.c-span.org.../secretary-clinton-remarks-nucleartest-ban-treaty-conference

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't think she has an earpiece.

Here's a video. No earpiece. Sometimes you see a reflection of the light on the inside of her ear.

gfycat.com...

Regarding the NYPD quote - does anyone have anything directly from an NYPD source? Is there a video of an interview with an NYPD spokesman? Cuz anyone can say that the "NYPD confirmed it". I could also say that the NYPD confirmed that Trump is a reptilian bent on world destruction. You must believe it because I say the NYPD said it.

Ah ha lol. that's hilarious! It's like the green goober fiasco.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join