It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Needed Help During The CIC Forum, Had Ear Piece

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Meanwhile...

The alt-right conspiracies take on a new shape.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'll bet that Donald Trump was glad that he didn't retweet this one, as an explanation for why she seemed so knowledgeable and articulate in spite of her many illnesses and diminished mental capacity.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

Good grief. Do you not think that officials such as the US Secretary of State would have earpieces for translation purpose? It isn't rocket science!

So you're saying then she needed an earpiece to translate what Matt Lauer was saying? To quote you "Good grief".

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The InfoWars link was also reposted by Donald Trump Jr

Like father, like son. InfoWars.... the new Voice of America in a Trump presidency.

edit on 8-9-2016 by desert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I do not believe Killery would have used something as easy to see as a ear piece.

She could just as easy have used a Bone Conductor Transducer hidden in and by her hair.
www.quora.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Surely these have been posted already...

other photos from the same event

and here

and here

Youtube:

m.youtube.com...
edit on 9/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Video gamers get banned from games for using 3rd party programs to help improve their gameplay. It's deemed as giving the person an unfair advantage over other gamers who play fairly. Are you people telling me that game developers are more intelligent than the average Hillary supporter with the "nothing to see here" mentality?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
a reply to: sirlancelot

I don't see an earpiece. I just see the inside of her ear.

Are you and other Hillary supporters really so willing to wear the badge of stupidity in efforts to protect Clinton? There is 100%, obviously something there...regardless what it is. I have never seen such blind devotion to another person since religion. But I thought the majority of you liberals HATED religion? Why be hypocrites and apparently have no problem sacrificing your character and intelligence by saying something so blatantly wrong.

Is this woman really your savior??? Is Hillary Clinton your Christ??? Are you really willing to be pronounced dumb in support of her with statements like this? It sure sounds like liberalism is more of a religion than a political affiliation.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I can't stand the woman, and there isn't anything there.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
So let me get this straight...

Hillary is a 68 year old woman with many miles on her.
She is helped up stairs by healthy people because she is weak and/or tired.
She "can't remember" her prior actions as SOS.
She doesn't remember her preparation and instructions after becoming SOS.
She can't control her bowels and/or bladder so she wears diapers.
She conceals her diapers and covers for "accidents" with hidious pants suits.
She had some form of brain/head injury and appears to not have completely recovered.
She travels with a neurosurgeon or doctor...just in case. Just in case of what?
She requires a ear piece because she needs other people to answer questions for her?
She may have some form of clot or clot problem that may have affected her lungs (coughing).

And YOU think THIS is capable of being the President of the United States???? Forgive my bluntness but...think about this for a moment. You are taking a failing, less-than-fully-functional carcass and propping her flesh up, and likely medicating her so she is able to stand and speak. You stick a device in her ear and play her like a puppet with people we are NOT electing providing her words. Her frail body craps and urinates at will so she is covered up with a tent carved into something resembling clothes and she can't remember anything important even under oath?

This is YOUR future for America? I personally think anyone supporting this abuse of this poor, frail, failing woman needs their head examined. Seriously!!! Forgetting the politics of it all...how abusive is this to her? And even her FAMILY is fine with marching her near-corpse out on a stage with strings and sticks making her somewhat function and setting her up for not only failure, but possibly an accident or early death?

I guess that is liberalism today. They are even willing to eat their own...and their own family members. WOW...just WOW!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

And Hillary can't stand the "little people" whose votes she seeks. In the 2008 Town Hall, she smiled and looked a little "warmer" at people asking questions. Last night, she showed no such empathy in body language, eye-contact, or voice inflection. Just cold. I think Hillary is very concerned about some additional skeletons being uncovered. She thought she did a great job of burying them, but is now realizing that she didn't...which has her paranoid.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

The sheer boldness of saying there "isn't anything there" as compared to "I don't see it" or "I don't see anything" lends itself to a "belief" as opposed to an observation. Here is a picture of such a device.

I nvisible Earpiece

There APPEARS to be something there in numerous pictures. The woman is a known liar, needs help functioning and covers up physical ailments regularly. I think this being an earpiece is very, very likely. I'm not saying it IS an earpiece...just that it make sense.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting point. She loathes us little people and considers it disgusting that she has to stoop to even acknowledging our presence. You can see it in her eyes and face when one of us dare to question her instead of just kissing her ring. In what is left of her mind, we are nothing but a minor obstacle to her coronation. The real question is, just how much of an obstacle are we...really? Is she playing the game (eg. lowering herself to seek our acceptance) because our votes actually matter? Or...which I consider more likely, she is simply trying to get enough people to approve her so it isn't so obvious that the voting machines, illegal voters, dead voters and non-existent voters have been utilized?

I would also question the polls. If the polls showed Clinton at 1% and the voting public appeared to be just as low, then when she is MADE to win the Presidency...the people would know how fixed and pointless our election process really is. Therefore, as much as it disgusts her, she must make speeches and play the game to avoid such a confrontation. Even though she will be MADE to win...it must look at least reasonable or possible that it could happen.
edit on 9/9/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I bet she has slick PR team on the other end reading out the predetermined answers for her. Her memory must be really shot if her memories failing her that bad. But then again she's told so many lies it'd be a challenge to remember all of them.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So let me get this straight...

Hillary is a 68 year old woman with many miles on her.
This is YOUR future for America? !

Is a 70 year old man with a fake doctor letter future of America ? I could understand the argument if Trump was 10-20 years younger but he is 70. SEVENTY.
A persons fitness, especially at an older age, can change very quickly.
Who can guarantee that Trump (70) will be healthy in a year or two ?
Clinton and Trump are the oldest presidential candidates EVER, they are both SENIOR CITIZENS by the official definition.
There is no future in either of them

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Sheer boldness?

Nope, just the ability to not let emotions control me...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UKTruth

Again, please show me a pic that is proof of something in her ear.

Your pic looks like a close-up of the tragus.

No, it rally isn't the tragus - but whatever.
I've moved on to try and find out WHY she uses earpieces, not whether she uses them and whether this object in her ear was an earpiece.

You moved on because you cannot prove what you claim, while still maintaining that there was something in her ear.

I got ya.

No , just keen to understand what was in her ear.

Did you watch the video? You see how sometimes the light catches her ear and shines a bit. You also notice at no point it looks like any sort of device? But then again, it's clear you've never cared about facts.

gfycat.com...

There was nothing in her ear. You are getting more desperate, even when presented with insurmountable proof you plough on through to your own conclusion. It's ignorance personified.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece.’

If only the date on the email wasn't 7 years too late you might have posted something relevant to this discussion for once.

Shame.

No-ones suggesting Hillary has never worn an ear device, perhaps even for Translation as suggested before. But hey, don't let sensible discussion get in the way of your agenda.

He wore it once.
He must always wear this.
Someone create a Trump thread.
edit on 9-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Good grief. Do you not think that officials such as the US Secretary of State would have earpieces for translation purpose? It isn't rocket science!

So you're saying then she needed an earpiece to translate what Matt Lauer was saying? To quote you "Good grief".

No he was referring to the the email from 2009 where its suggested she used an ear piece.

Maybe try and keep up with the discussion before you try and belittle someone.
edit on 9-9-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: UnBreakable

No he was referring to the the email from 2009 where its suggested she used an ear piece.

Maybe try and keep up with the discussion before you try and belittle someone.

I know Trump wore one on his trip to mexico ha had an interpreter with him. As for Hillary who cares they read speeches off teleprompter they rehearse answers with there staff. So what's thr big deal if she has someone able to give her information . It prevents stupid things from happening like not knowing what Aleppo is. I would expect them to be used with as much information that advisors give them it be tough to memorize it all. They both have financial advisors foriegn policy advisors domestic policy advisors governmental advisors social advisors and then a whole score of people under that as well.

I'm still not seeing the big deal here and still not sure she even wore one. Making this story a non story.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join