It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Needed Help During The CIC Forum, Had Ear Piece

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Trending in Twitter is reference to Hillary have a small ear peace presumably to help from her staff.

It's bad enough she hides from press conferences and only now is doing carefully orchestrated chats with press on her plane but now she can't even talk for 30 minutes without cheating and filibustering to run out the clock.

Hillaryearpiece

edit on Thu Sep 8 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: correct spelling in title

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

I don't see an earpiece. I just see the inside of her ear.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

It could be some kind of hearing aide and not an earpiece, but unless there's something seriously wrong with her ear it certainly is not that.

I get that people want to defend their candidate. I understand that, but pretending something is not oddly there in plain view is just silly. If that's just her normal ear, tell me what condition causes weird discolored thing sticking out of ear disease?

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap

I don't see an earpiece. I just see the inside of her ear.

NYPD: Hillary Clinton Was Wearing “Invisible” Earpiece To Receive Stealth Coaching During Live NBC TV Town Hall

Lots of people saw it.

While Clinton was fielding questions from NBC’s Matt Lauer and the public Wednesday night on live television, a quiet buzz started circulating in New York law enforcement circles about Hillary’s left ear. NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,” the same technology employed by almost all lead Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines and stealth off-stage cues from directors. The flesh-colored earbud is easily concealed. There are no wires running directly to the ear like you see with the units employed by Secret Service protection detail personnel.

SOURCE< br />
edit on 9 8 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Sep 8 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Looks like an earpiece.

link   
Some of you people need to check your own ears out in a mirror.

There's nothing there.

+8 more 
link   
a reply to: stosh64
Thanks for linking that in.

So, who is controlling Hillary behind the scenes? Who is it that is telling her what to say and how to respond? That is a very important question that we will probably never get the answer to.

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I think you do, cause you're clearly either delusional or some weird freaky mutant.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Repeating this because it looks like some people can't read...

While Clinton was fielding questions from NBC’s Matt Lauer and the public Wednesday night on live television, a quiet buzz started circulating in New York law enforcement circles about Hillary’s left ear. NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,” the same technology employed by almost all lead Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines and stealth off-stage cues from directors. The flesh-colored earbud is easily concealed. There are no wires running directly to the ear like you see with the units employed by Secret Service protection detail personnel.

+39 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

There's nothing there.

You may want to try a new tactic on this one. There is clearly an ear piece being worn.

Why don't you just say its a hearing aid, or perhaps an ear piece just for security concerns? That would at least be far more credible than the strategy you are currently employing.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Trending in Twitter is reference to Hillary have a small ear peace presumably to help from her staff.

It's bad enough she hides from press conferences and only now is doing carefully orchestrated chats with press on her plane but now she can't even talk for 30 minutes without cheating and filibustering to run out the clock.

Hillaryearpiece

Question about emails?---Lawyers are standing by.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is why they have no credibility. They stick one hundred percent to denial on indisputable facts. If you refuse to accept basic undeniable clear as day reality, there's no reason for anyone to do anything but laugh them off.

Hmmm maybe that's the idea, "See look we are defending you master" but purposely doing it poorly cause in truth they are terrified same as the rest of us of her winning. This is my secret hope.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

New Hairstyle or wig coming soon!

If she is that desperate and conniving to wear an ear peace, watch for a style change with her hair so that it covers her ears.

Liars and cheaters can never play fair or by the rules.

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You never saw clean ears before?

Your ears look like a shiny, white pearl on the inside then do they?

You should see a doctor if they do mate..

Deffo an earpiece...either because she's going deaf or she's incompetent on her own..take you pick.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

There's nothing there.

You may want to try a new tactic on this one. There is clearly an ear piece being worn.

Why don't you just say its a hearing aid, or perhaps an ear piece just for security concerns? That would at least be far more credible than the strategy you are currently employing.

Admitting 'Deafness' would be admitting to an 'unreported' health issue.

+10 more 
link   

She looks like she's aged significantly since earlier on in the race. Perhaps she needs some more virgin blood to keep going.. she looks like the Emperor from Star Wars lol

Has she commented on the Dakota Pipeline yet? Thought not.. for such a staunch supporter of Tribal Sovereignty, Tribal resources and sacred sites, I'm not seeing it

edit on 8-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

(post by jjkenobi removed for political trolling and baiting)
+21 more 
link   
I saw a close up untouched picture of this that is 100% a ear piece if you can't see this you are BLIND .... in more ways then one.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join